Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion (96881 Views)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by apockollyno(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
.until his corpse is found and displayed, oga is still at large to me. Stupid military boys claimed to have killed boko haram leader more than once, show us Wanni's shattered corpse

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Chukazu: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/aare-ona-kakanfo-tinubu-congratulates-gani-adams/

the Gani guy is now a chieftaincy title holder cheesy

"Fortune favors the crook " in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Pchidexy(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
rifasenate11:

yes, he is ignorant. because of the parallel lines of latitude and longitude running all over his face and the conehead he is carrying.
Nwanne, I tire o. I don't know whether there is a special breed of fantastically stupid Yourubas on Nairaland or are most Yorubas genetically stupid.

Oh Lord! So ewedu is this poisonous!

2 Likes

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by rexsid(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
PrinceMario:
That's the problem with the South Easterners. They don't care the source of your wealth. Just make the money through any means and they'll celebrate you, and throwing you chieftaincy title here and there.

Come to think of this; a well known notorious killer still bag a chieftaincy title in the land. Shame!!! cry

Let Evans gain freedom today and you'll see him been celebrated over there.

Modified:
I woke up to numerous mentions. Well, it's pathetic that some people hate to hear the truth.
I definitely won't reply a single mention.

*South easterners* abi�������
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by darelar(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
nothing last for ever. finally Don has gone. wanted to do some work in this his building in 2015 before he was wanted by federal government due to killing activities that occurred in Omoku and he Eloped. ever since then we haven't do it. nothing pay like live a peaceful life.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Donjazzy12(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Upritman:
A dreaded and notorious militant leader from Omoku, Rivers State, known as Ejima IGWE Dibia a.k.a "Don wanni" is reported dead.

Suanu's Blog gathered that he was said to have been killed by a combined force of OSPAC (Onelga Security outfit) and Security Agents in the state.

Don Wanni who was among gang leaders who recently accepted the amnesty granted by Gov.Nyesom Wike has been repeatedly accused of returning to crime and been responsible for several criminal acts and killings in the Omoku neighbourhood.

Few weeks ago, the Caretaker Committee Chairman of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Govt. Council (ONELGA)  Hon.(Barr.) Osi Olisa in a statement had condemned the dastardly killing of two OSPAC personnel and a civilian in Okposi and Omoku respectively, describing it as "vicious and despicable ".

The statement had also accused  Don Wanni and "forces" loyal to him of being behind the  violent attack, and urged OSPAC and other security outfits to get to the bottom of the matter.

These attacks on the security outfit, led to a manhunt for him. A confrontation with his gang led to his eventual death and three members of his gang at about 8:45pm on sunday.

Meanwhile, indigenes and residents of Omoku have greeted the reports of Don Wanni's death with lots of excitement as they trooped into the council secretariat where his dead body was kept to confirm his final exit.

Believed to be a henchman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Rivers State, Don Wanni has been alleged to be responsible for the killing of several rivers indigenes, amongst them were, one Chief Adube and his three children, the beheading of Franklyn Obi and the killing of his wife and son, the murder of several APC Members and the arson on the home of Hon Vincent Ogbuagu, as well as several others in and around Omoku in Ogba /Egbema/ Ndoni LGA of Rivers State.

Before his sudden death, he was a chieftaincy title holder in his place and lived a life full of luxury in his gigantic mansion.

Although, his death has been confirmed by the Caretaker Committee Chairman, Osi Olisa, his corpse have been kept in secrecy as at the time of filing this report even as residents besiege the council secretariat enmass.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/11/dreaded-militant-leader-don-wanni-of.html?m=1
The secret of PDP winning elections in rivers state and countless hideos murders has been uncovered.

Wike is pure evil!
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by TheEmerald(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2017
[][PHOTOS & VIDEOS] Don Wanni is still Alive : About the militant terrorizing Rivers State Community

https:///fk8aIMlayA
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
GreatDreams:
Lol, Igbos and chieftancy title....am sure they must av offered Evans many of their titles, he probably turned them down! We just celebrate useless people in this nation
It’s funny how tribalism has blocked ur brain. Omoku isn’t Igbo.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
na so dis one jus die?another wasted destiny

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by zionic(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2017
ogaJona:
No be army b that

Bombastic question,

No be tailor dey saw Army uniform?

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Charly68:
This are the boys Buratai should recruit and take to Sambisa to fight the unrepentant Boko Haram..this boys would have leveled the forest in anger
why u dey under rate boko haram. have you seen or heard that the nigeria military maybe a battalion had a gun duel on land with niger delta militants and flee from the battle scene.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by rajiraymond(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Na lie! Believe me, this stupid Don killer still alive.

Ospac security is really trying to get him but unfortunately, they have not.

If truly Don has been killed, there's no reason for keeping his corpse from public.

And according to one of the Ospac, he said, Don was shot but he was later managed to jump into the river.

Don killer's remained body suppose to float today or tomorrow, if truly he has been shot and killed before jumping into the river.

Still folding hands to hear the outcome.

But I know his cup will soon full.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
grandstar:

There are no indigenous Igbo's in Rivers.

The nearest are the Igbo speaking like Ikwerres who claim they are no igbos
oyibo / etche
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by monex(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2017
PrinceMario:
That's the problem with the South Easterners. They don't care the source of your wealth. Just make the money through any means and they'll celebrate you, and throwing you chieftaincy title here and there.

Come to think of this; a well known notorious killer still bag a chieftaincy title in the land. Shame!!! cry

Let Evans gain freedom today and you'll see him been celebrated over there.

Modified:
I woke up to numerous mentions. Well, it's pathetic that some people hate to hear the truth.
I definitely won't reply a single mention.

south south not south east
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Akpuoru: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
The story is that he is at large. The military is asking the general public to come forward with information of his whereabout. The state government has a lot of connection to this madness. I won't be surprised if the monster is being protected in government house Port Harcourt right now. So much connection with these criminals and the present government.

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by zero007(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Mehn!!! This niggas got more AKs than the Feds. FcukThatShit...

Dead men don't count.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by grandstar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Igbo speaking ikwerre speaks Igbo yet are not indigebouse Igbo ...hear yourself ...so all the names been mentioned there are latin names....Yoruba people and double faced attitude is funny

They will never accept they are Igbp's

For instance, the people of Opobo speak Igbo but say they are not Igbo.

And to buttress my point, the real Igbo's look down at them as being lazy.
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
CzarChris:
Seriously, this is pains me to the core. I worked in ph for years before relocating to warri. They are all quick to say that they are not Igbos, I currently work and live in warri all the Igbo speaking tribes in Delta State say that they are not Igbos, so why force them. If your wife is bent on divorce and she will definitely stranglate you if you don't let her go, what would you do? Simply let her go and let there be peace.

You see, it's arrogant behaviours like this that cost Nnamdi Kanu his vision, that is if he was at all sincere about his agitation.

Asking of rivers state's geographical location is simply childish, when a vicinity is located down a map, what is it?

We are not talking of language or tribe here, we are talking geographical location.
Rivers state is in the south eastern part of Nigeria
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by IkpuMmadu: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
grandstar:

They will never accept they are Igbp's

For instance, the people of Opobo speak Igbo but say they are not Igbo.

And to buttress my point, the real Igbo's look down at them as being lazy.

But I know many opobo that said they are Igbo and my friend is ikwerre and he calls himself ikwerre igbo...so why the generalisation?

Oga
Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by DanseMacabre(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
meezynetwork:
Don wanni is a crazy idiot. This is an example of what omoku youths has become cos of the presence of Agip in their area. They succeeded in scaring almost all agip staffs from leaving in omoku. Omoku is now a shadow of its self. I know of a relation who is a retired Agip staff that left his mansion in omoku and his wife left her striving business cos they received a call from this stupid Don wanni to pay 10m or else their children will be kidnapped. They had to fled to their hometown in delta state.
For info, omoku are not igbos, they are worst than igbos in crime. They are very wicked set of people and they don't sell land to igbos. No igbo man is a landowner there.
And by the way, Don wanni might not be dead till his corpse is found. The guy has nine lives

How right you were.

2 Likes

Re: Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion by rasputinn(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
He had a cheiftancy title - Chineke me!!!

The traditional ruler must have given him out of fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.