Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany (2404 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Ebisco015: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has announced that it would on 8th and 9th December launch its headquarters in Langenfeld, Germany.

The group said it became necessary to open headquarters so as to be able to coordinate its activities from across the world.

Emma Powerful, the group’s Media and Publicity Secretary in a press release forwarded to DAILY POST on Thursday, said the public opening of the headquarters would be done by IPOB Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor and all members of the ruling Directorate of State (DOS) on the 8th and 9th of December 2017 in Langenfeld Germany.

The statement partly reads, “Due to increased global awareness generated by the activities of the lPOB and the need to effectively harness the positive attention this has brought on the activities of our movement, we the family members of IPOB and it’s leadership worldwide wish to proudly announce the public opening of our brand new official world administrative headquarters.”

Powerful said the ceremony would demonstrate the commitment and zeal of IPOB to meet the administrative challenges of its renewed diplomatic offensive and demands of the upcoming mid-2018 independence referendum of the territory of Biafra.

“It will also serve as notice to all friends and well wishers of Biafra that Langenfel, Germany is now the one and only officially recognised world headquarters of IPOB from which every authentic information regarding the agitation for Biafra liberation will emanate from.

“The public is hereby warned to desist from corresponding with any other office except the one in Langenfeld, Germany.

“We however must point out that IPOB have official regional liaison offices in London in United Kingdom, Tel Aviv in Israel, Ankara in Turkey, New Delhi in India, Los Angeles, California in USA with many more expected to open in major countries of the world before the last quarter of 2018.

“These offices will continue to serve as regional points of contact but are not authorised to issue any diplomatic directive. That prerogative is the exclusive preserve of the world headquarters in Langenfeld, Germany under the direct supervision of Mazi Chika Edoziem the Head of the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

“Any correspondence from any other quarter not sanctioned by Langenfeld, Germany and signed by Mazi Edoziem should be regarded as fake and inauthentic,” Powerful added.

IPOB said the move was in preparation of an expected referendum, which it said would be conducted next year.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/biafra-ipob-to-open-headquarters-in.html

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by CrtlAltDel: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Let the development begin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Michael004: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
DieBuhari:

Idiotic Yoruba muslim
E pain you. Answer the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by ofai: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keep Soaring IPOB

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Pavore9: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eyah.
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by iSlayer: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
Idiotic Yoruba muslim
LWKMD!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Vinstel: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
God will continue to bless Biafra

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Spylord48: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Exercise in futility. Even if they like they should locate their headquarters inside Un chambers, None of these countries care about Ipob or Biafra. The only key to biafra is "NIGERIA " and not Un, Eu,USA or even Israel can do that. Conducting referendums without Nigerian government sanctioning and approving it is like pouring water into basket. Catalonia and Kurdistan region is there for those that want to learn history to learn easily.
I will keep saying ,Ipob should stop beating around the bush.Form a political party, elect people with Ipob ideology into all levels of government and push forward with your agenda. Restructuring and autonomy are the keys that will unlock independence easily. Without these two be the only option is War.
For those that will call me afonja,I won't even respond to you people but you people should know that this strategy doesn't work in 21st century. Others did it and it didn't work for them, why not look for the easiest option Which is,restructuring?
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Megatrix: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Igbo amaka, Biafra Amaka, God bless Biafra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Are there no pythons in Germany or do we have to export some of our own?
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by itchie: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Long live Biafra!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by mexxmoney: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish. God bless Biafra

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by coluka: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
The land of the rising sun must rise again. Biafra must be free

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Zanas: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
God bless Biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Chrisbeks: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Biafra can not be stopped.It is not just a land, it is a people. As long as we live, Biafra is alive in us. We shall be victorious. Biafra shall rise again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Neminc: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
One love keep us together. We need peace and love in Nigeria. not war. Arewa, oduduwa, Biafra, Niger-delta God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by clevvermind(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
It is a good news. Mod please FP.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by elgramz: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
God bless the land of the rising sun

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Michael004: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol, no much comment, no one takes these people serious again.
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by sharpsecret: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spylord48:
Exercise in futility. Even if they like they should locate their headquarters inside Un chambers, None of these countries care about Ipob or Biafra. The only key to biafra is "NIGERIA " and not Un, Eu,USA or even Israel can do that. Conducting referendums without Nigerian government sanctioning and approving it is like pouring water into basket. Catalonia and Kurdistan region is there for those that want to learn history to learn easily.
I will keep saying ,Ipob should stop beating around the bush.Form a political party, elect people with Ipob ideology into all levels of government and push forward with your agenda. Restructuring and autonomy are the keys that will unlock independence easily. Without these two be the only option is War.
For those that will call me afonja,I won't even respond to you people but you people should know that this strategy doesn't work in 21st century. Others did it and it didn't work for them, why not look for the easiest option Which is,restructuring?
what has the afonjas done about restructurin?afonjas are comfortable the way tins are goin in the zoo..u talk of formin a political party..if we form it can only the SE and SS get the required votes..will the afonjas and northern cows vote for an igbo man?answer that question...you people hate us so much and cannot give us ur vote...and I don't tink the afonjas want restructurin either as long as they are getting owonje frm their masters...the only option is biafra...it will take time but it will surely come...cos a lot of igbos are seeing the injustices been done to them now and they are supportin biafra..I am an example of such people..I use to be anti biafra but nnamdi kanu has brainwashed me and I will gladly buy him more hypo to keep on washing my brain..long live biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by rummmy: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2017
E pain am well well
Michael004:
Lol, no much comment, no one takes these people serious again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Okoyeeboz: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
The Late Nnamdi Kanu would be laughing at them in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 01, 2017
THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by PointZerom: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Let the development begin ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by PointZerom: 4:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Emycord: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
HATE SPEECH
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by JideAmuGiaka: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The suicidal Awo will be doing Homo with late MKO in his grave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by Yyeske(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2017
The one week one propaganda group as usual, this is just to keep their miscreants busy for another week.
Why is IPOB scared of having the said headquarters in Biafraland ,ohhh I forgot, the fear of the Python is real.
Just as spylord48 said, do the right thing and get Biafra but continue banking on the sympathy of the whole world and you'll wait for eternity, the whole world saw what happened in Afara Ukwu Umuahia and what happened? Make una use una brain no be crime.
Can someone even explain to me how this will actualize the Biafra sef
Re: Biafra: IPOB To Open Headquarters In Germany by ofai: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
The one week one propaganda group as usual, this is just to keep their miscreants busy for another week.
Why is IPOB scared of having the said headquarters in Biafraland ,ohhh I forgot, the fear of the Python is real.
Just as spylord48 said, do the right thing and get Biafra but continue banking on the sympathy of the whole world and you'll wait for eternity, the whole world saw what happened in Afara Ukwu Umuahia and what happened? Make una use una brain no be crime.
Can someone even explain to me how this will actualize the Biafra sef

It disturbs and worries you that IPOB is a respected and organized movement.

Instead of holding your obiano and co accountable for mismanagement if indeed you are an anambarian, you are busy snooping over IPOB matters whom you accuse of being only a movement of Abians.

Coward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Sign 2018 Budget, Says Buhari / Buhari Breaks With Tradition, Names Southerner As Hajj Commission Chairman / PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.