Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They (435 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by jeff110: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Today at a press briefing, the Lagos State Police commisioner, Edgal Imohimi declared Burna Boy wanted and publicly called on him to report to the Police Station for questioning in connection with the robbery attack of fellow singer, Mr 2kay at Eko Hotel.

According to the Police commisioner, ‘4 armed robbers carried out the attack and detectives were able to arrest one of their girlfriends who is identidied as ‘Matejero’ which led to the capture of the others. During interogation, the robbers confessed that they were hired by Burna Boy through his manager, Joel Kantiock who was arrested in Zaria, Kaduna State’.

The CP went on to say that ‘they confessed to receiving a part payment of 50,000 naira before the job and another 50,000 was paid to the robbers directly by Burna Boy when the job was done. At the moment, efforts to apprehend Burna Boy is proving futile but we count on him to make himself available for questioning immediately’.

Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by jeff110: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fast money

Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by kopi99: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
this might be a lie
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by coolcharm(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by cybriz82(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
taaaaiii abeg Na lie jurr,
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by teresafaith: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op where your sauce??
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by Homeboiy: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
No video evidence

So its a lie
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by jeff110: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
My sauce is naijaexclusive
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by jeff110: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
My sauce is naija exclusive
Re: Police Declares Burna Boy Wanted For Mr 2kay’s Robbery As Suspects Confess They by coluka: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Burma boy should make himself available to the police joor. After all, the police is your friend

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Live In Lagos: The Concert / Singer Seyi Shay Finally Speaks On Her Fall At AFRIMA Awards / I Don’t Know Who Leaked Fake Wedding Photos –juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.