Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37653 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
*Don't get it twisted,this is not about bringing the women folks down but this is a mystery the world still finds very difficult to unravel.. *

I have heard this countless times from different ladies "I don't get along with women,“I prefer being friends with males than females,” or “I don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama.”

A lady walks into the room and sees a more attractive lady and she suddenly feels threatened and starts hating on the more attractive one even when she does not realize it...the older ladies just get fussy when they see younger ladies flaunt their freshness,the married lady suddenly feels she is more superior to the unmarried ones,the unmarried one is happy to hear about a crash in a friend's marriage and the same women who are ready to bring down the roof when they hear the words "Men are polygamous in nature" are the same women snatching each other's husbands,having an affair with married men and even getting married to married men.The wife and the husband's mum compete with each other.Put women in one room and you are certain to settle issues several times.

So i tend to wonder why the hypocrisy? what will happen if every lady approached by married men say NO?, Does it not just make logical sense if the second baby mama of 2baba or Wizkid stood their ground and asked these guys to go stay faithful to their first baby mamas? How convenient it is for some ladies to be so vague,heartless and hypocritical that the very act they cry out against are encouraged by them.

In my opinion,when we consider the heartaches,hurts and all the drama men create in women’s lives,i believe the male folk deserves all the hatred from he ladies but amazingly the women keep loving us. They’d rather hate a fellow woman, who has done nothing to them and this is one mystery no one may be able to unravel and this one question we may never be able to answer..WHY ARE WOMEN THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES?

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Homeboiy: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
You again sad?

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
You again sad?

Just catching fun bro.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by iamJ(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
women are bad, the ugly ones are the worst

they are frustrated,bad belle, disgusting and shld all be gathered 2geda and thrown into the forest

i hate ugly people angry angry angry angry

i must make sure they regret their looks everyday

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Just catching fun bro.

Ok ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by lalanice(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
They are human worst enemy

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by internationalman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
The devil is in two form namely
Women.... And...... Money.

Like Bob Marley said no woman no cry.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ubunja(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
women are like radio stations.
they have to self-promote to get the best possible deal out of their beauty and womb.she must make sure she is considered to be hottest and the freshest.
all womb-owners are in competition to acquire the best possible sperm-donor and material provider for their offspring.
u will be suprised how easy your GF's friends are to fvck.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Women are their worst enemies is a stereotype that has been long perpetuated by insecure folks to ensure there is strife amongst women. What has a fellow woman done to another woman, that a man can't or hasn't done worse? What has a woman done to a fellow woman that another has never done to a man?

It is a baseless saying.
I am no woman's enemy.
And I won't like every woman, just because she is a woman.
Human's are their own worst enemies.

The illustration you gave is myopic. No one is snatching anyone, the decision to cheat is solely yours. If our society was one that encourages polyandry, men would be the one bitching. If it were the woman marrying a man, and he is expected to be submissive to every member of her family and deal with busybody in-laws, men would be the one bitching. Who told you men don't beef each other over looks and affluence? No be them dey yab E-money, when guys post their body building journeys on NL, na una dey yab them pass.

Jealousy is in every human at varying degrees. When you put your partner in a position to compete for you, this jealousy would manifest.

Mind you, there are women who hate men...don't flatter yourselves, same way some hate women. Now I am seeing women admitting to being hated on, who then are the women doing the hating?

133 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
internationalman:
The devil is in two form namely
Women.... And...... Money.

Like Bob Marley said no woman no cry.
but "No woman No cry" doesnt mean what many men have come to believe.
although its nice to use it the way u used it to mentally torture feminists grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Women are their worst enemies is a stereotype that has been long perpetuated by insecure folks to ensure there is strife amongst women. What has a fellow woman done to another woman, that a man can't or hasn't done worse? What has a woman done to a fellow woman that another has never done to a man?

It is a baseless saying.
I am no woman's enemy.
it's no baseless saying ooooo. We see it everywhere. I have personally seen it play out not once not twice or thrice

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
it's no baseless saying ooooo. We see it everywhere. I have personally seen it play out not once not twice or thrice

I know you have seen it play out a thousand times. That's expected. Have you also seen men being women's enemies, not once, twice or thrice? smiley smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I know you have seen it play out a thousand times. That's expected. Have you also seen men being women's enemies, not once, twice or thrice? smiley smiley
leave NL broke boys and face what it really is. Only a broke man or boy hates women or makes one his enemy#funfacts# . We even see the women on women most times in the family section grin. Abi na lie

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
leave NL broke boys and face what it really is. Only a broke man or boy hates women or makes one his enemy#funfacts# . We even see the women on women most times in the family section grin. Abi na lie

And you've never seen men on men?
Women on men?
Men on women?
In these sections? good! No be lie undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

And you've never seen men on men?
Women on men?
Men on women?
In these sections? good! No be lie undecided
you just no wan gree for matter wey you know say na true. Issorai

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
That's very true

I believe women are naturally envious and jealous of each other. That's you see nearly every woman is trying oppress another woman by one or the other.

That's why you can easily harbour up to ten guys in a room and they can live in peace and harmony but you can't harbour ten ladies in a room without expecting catastrophe cheesy cheesy

Those who live in school hostels will attest to the fact that fights and quarrels are more recorded in the female hostels due to the fact they jealous one another on ridiculous things and they don't overlook something that guys would probably overlook and laugh over

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
you just no wan gree for matter wey you know say na true. Issorai

If the basis for this stereotypes remains petty things like jealousy and husband snatching, a sane human like me can't see any truth in it.

I see guys tearing down successful women. From linda Ikeji to Genevieve. I see guys snatching other men's women too.
I see women doing these same things.

The only difference is, no one says men hate women or men hate men when it's done by a man. We only see 'humans are wicked', it becomes about humans and not the gender. Baseless stereotype.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

It is a baseless saying.
I am no woman's enemy.

The illustration you gave is myopic. No one is snatching anyone, the decision to cheat is solely yours. If our society was one that encourages polyandry, men would be the one bitching. If it were the woman marrying a man, and he is expected to be submissive to every member of her family and deal with busybody in-laws, men would be the one bitching. Who told you men don't beef each other over looks and affluence? No be them dey yab E-money, when guys post their body building journeys on NL, na una dey yab them pass.

Jealousy is in every human at varying degrees. When you put your partner in a position to compete for you, this jealousy would manifest.

madam even d WOmen folks in my circle agree with this fact. It is baseless arguing any further. Have u seen women in positions of authority?? They are worst than hell..I try to avoid them at all possible cost.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Apus:

madam even d WOmen folks in my circle agree with this fact. It is baseless arguing any further. Have u seen women in positions of authority?? They are worst than hell..I try to avoid them at all possible cost.

LOL. That means Buhari and his crew are women na... grin grin
Yes, women hate themselves, you happy?

I was expecting some logical arguments and clear examples. Not what the women in your circle think.

I'm also sure these women in your circle won't admit to hating a fellow woman. They'll keep pointing fingers at other woman. Leaves me wondering who are the women that hate themselves...nawa grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Men have been deluding themselves time and time again. Not all women are like that.

I have female friends who appreciates me and I appreciate them

The females who may likely envy or detest me? I don't even know them and I don't have their time.
In Life, as a man or as a woman not everybody will be your friend and like you.
So your baseless topic tonight toks2008 , holds no water.
As some women are worst enemies, likewise some men too.

If you are waiting for everyone to love you, Na then u go see and hear anyhow.

I don't have time jare.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice points,

Make I sha sit here. Another war about to begin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by boiz2men(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Apus:

I once worked under a woman. It was hell..... Never will that happen again

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

If the basis for this stereotypes remains petty things like jealousy and husband snatching, a sane human like me can't see any truth in it.

I see guys tearing down successful women. From linda Ikeji to Genevieve. I see guys snatching other men's women too.
I see women doing these same things.

The only difference is, no one says men hate women or men hate men when it's done by a man. We only see 'humans are wicked', it becomes about humans and not the gender. Baseless stereotype.
I consulted at an organisation sometime and there goes this HR manager that's nice to every other person in the company aside the very young girls and the ones she perceives as threats to her job. I have seen very ugly black ladies treat my babe harsh obviously they were ntimated by her beauty and skin color. I have been treated harshly by another man that's no lie but I can't count the Num of women on women I have seen. Especially the straight ones.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
I consulted at an organisation sometime and there goes this HR manager that's nice to every other person in the company aside the very young girls and the ones she perceives as threats to her job. I have seen very ugly black ladies treat my babe harsh obviously they were ntimated by her beauty and skin color. I have been treated harshly by another man that's no lie but I can't count the Num of women on women I have seen. Especially the straight ones.

Okay. Men are near perfect. Women are the major problems of the world grin

You think a 100 women can't come to give you bad experiences working under a man, especially sexual harrassment? My dear, calm down and quit the stereotypes, bc when they open una case...you guys will start crying.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
boiz2men:

I once worked under a woman. It was hell..... Never will that happen again

My brother I'm still in dt shoe oo. The way she rubs it on everyone's face no be here oo.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay. Men are near perfect. Women are the major problems of the world grin

You think a 100 women can't come to give you bad experiences working under a man, especially sexual harrassment? My dear, calm down and quit the stereotypes, bc when they open una case...you guys will start crying.
problem is you see most post about women an attack... hell no babe. Hiya, your bobo dey try ooo. I have no problem with women on women. I laugh over it, it thrills me. So, I am a close pal to one of the girls the HOUR. Intimidates and I am also a friend to the HR., so the HR. Walks in, in an attempt to come intimidate the little girl and boom she sees me gisting with the "little girl". I could tell she was surprised by the expression on her face. I just smiled, some hours later, I was at her office gisting with her. For me, I have no problem with women on women. It's one of those experiences and for the victims, they get to adjust. These are just facts and does not mean every woman attacks another woman neither is it an attack on the female gender

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
It's simply women are very envious they wanna be the best especially in fashion and relationship

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. That means Buhari and his crew are women na... grin grin
Yes, women hate themselves, you happy?

I was expecting some logical arguments and clear examples. Not what the women in your circle think.

I'm also sure these women in your circle won't admit to hating a fellow woman. They'll keep pointing fingers at other woman. Leaves me wondering who are the women that hate themselves...nawa grin

Lols!!

if u still can't see d logic in OP's post I will be very sorry to disappoint U.

I might not want to conclude but it might seem u flow better with d male folks or d right type of friends thus not making u a victim. A girl once told me d reason she hated another was because dt girl was everything she was not.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by boiz2men(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Apus:

My brother I'm still in dt shoe oo. The way she rubs it on everyone's face no be here oo.

I'm a proud person or so ppo say. It's very easy for me to resign... I don't fear being jobless.

I'm so sorry for your condition lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.