Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! (4021 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nissy9993: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
He is A SPIRITUAL FATHER to many "men of God" around the world, A FATHER to his children, A MENTOR, A GIVER, Irrespective of who so ever you are, or what so ever your needs are, and A BOSS to Millions! I sincerely respect, love, regard and honour you DAD. Your a father "INDEED".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
naamy papa joo if u no likem go to hel

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
my papa carrygo joo timeno dey

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
my papa dis luv agbawalamisi

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
stop gosiping come see jooo

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
come and teast GOD of notable prove GOD of DRfireman olshea ola aruro gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by frankdavidson(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
All route lead to Port Harcourt!

1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by owoaman4fireman: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Daddy am already there.

I trust your anointing
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by dominique(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fireman publicity team una well-done o, with all your numerous alternates

The church with all the hot girls, business must boom grin

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
And Port Harcourt is about to catch the fire.

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
it. happen in my two oyoko eye ikorodu person walk in to de service jobless for 12years trying to hang him self bf dat day man ofGOD prayed anoith him nest day call for interviu emplyed 250000 salary officia car his uncle callhim gave him 5 plot of land their landlady give him 3 bedroomflat to start paying after 1year with malasia visa 24 hour miracle GODof dr fireman ur tooomuch just find ur way and collect ur own now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 / Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? / If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.