Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! (4020 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
KAMPALA, UGANDA ON FIRE! There were so many miracles today! This woman's case was one of them. At the command of Sign Fireman, she was instantly healed of 30 years lameness! She walked, jumped, danced and thanked God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
chukzillo1:
Glory to GOD,
@Final move of God.
The crowd in each crusade is enough evidence that this is not a child's play. More miracles than you can count. I have lost count.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
See the wonders of God

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
DR. Fireman when will Nigerians experience this gp works God is using you to achieve
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by williamben: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are you suffering from cancer, HIV, AIDS, Leukemia, deafness, dumbness, fibroids, Lupus, whatever your doctor have told you is wrong, don't delay, don't procrastinate, don't over analyze what is wrong it won't cure it, bit come to our church, our crusade get connected with this anointing and freely buy your healing with faith. Whatever your faith agrees with God cannot deny or delay its response to you. John 3/:16 for God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. That's the gift Christ has give to my Father Sign Fireman to bring to this generation. This is not the time to throw in the towel. Stop grazing and warming the chairs in your church with AC while you suffer various kinds of infirmities, ailments and diseases. Come to where there is answers to your pain. No more guess work. FACT there is solutions to your worries and answers to your questions. Not talk alone but backed with proofs of Gods raw miracles. Welcome to the era of divinity.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Final move of GOD, #follow the revival#...

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nike2015:
KAMPALA, UGANDA ON FIRE! There were so many miracles today! This woman's case was one of them. At the command of Sign Fireman, she was instantly healed of 30 years lameness! She walked, jumped, danced and thanked God!
Even Uganda felt the heat of the anointing!!!! Proofs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is God at work

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Dominic2017(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
This man of God is a true proclaimer of Christ. Jesus is Lord.

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
My God
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
williamben:
Are you suffering from cancer, HIV, AIDS, Leukemia, deafness, dumbness, fibroids, Lupus, whatever your doctor have told you is wrong, don't delay, don't procrastinate, don't over analyze what is wrong it won't cure it, bit come to our church, our crusade get connected with this anointing and freely buy your healing with faith. Whatever your faith agrees with God cannot deny or delay its response to you. John 3/:16 for God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. That's the gift Christ has give to my Father Sign Fireman to bring to this generation. This is not the time to throw in the towel. Stop grazing and warming the chairs in your church with AC while you suffer various kinds of infirmities, ailments and diseases. Come to where there is answers to your pain. No more guess work. FACT there is solutions to your worries and answers to your questions. Not talk alone but backed with proofs of Gods raw miracles. Welcome to the era of divinity.
Truly the Era of divinity. Ceremony and long talk has been kicked out the window. Time for practical Christianity.
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
See crowd
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Truly the Era of divinity. Ceremony and long talk has been kicked out the window. Time for practical Christianity.
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by williamben: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
I know a God that answers by fire that is the God of my father Sign Fireman. A man with so much love and care for the people. Anywhere he enters people leave with solutions and answers.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by ductive: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hope @ last for the dieing world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Theyra: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Come see the finger of God in our generation. The final move of God via Sign Fireman has come at the right time to do justice to infirmities. What a privilege to know we have such a carrier of such presence of God that disgrace the devil's operations. This is what we have been waiting for "the final move of God". Glory be to God. Hallelujah. God increase you sir.
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
aseigri:
This is God at work
I agree.
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
There was also a crusade in Lokoja, miracles, prophesies and salvation all over. THE HEAVENS OPEN IN LOKOJA, KOGI, NIGERIA! The Prophetic was on high gear! Sign Fireman called out person after person by their names, surnames and so on, and told them details about their lives, including addresses and numbers, schools, shoe sizes, and so on! This lady was one of very many cases! Many miracles followed!

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
williamben:
I know a God that answers by fire that is the God of my father Sign Fireman. A man with so much love and care for the people. Anywhere he enters people leave with solutions and answers.
I agree sir!!!
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, changing lives...

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
There was also another crusade at Ikorodu. IKORODU, LAGOS, NIGERIA ON FIRE! This boy was brought by his mother with 4 years damaged sight. When Sign Fireman prayed for him, instantly, his sight was perfectly restored!

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
My good God are all these miracles real .Dr.Fireman when are you coming to Abuja ,we can`t wait to expeience these

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by ductive: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Because of the anointing!
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nike2015:
There was also a crusade in Lokoja, miracles, prophesies and salvation all over. THE HEAVENS OPEN IN LOKOJA, KOGI, NIGERIA! The Prophetic was on high gear! Sign Fireman called out person after person by their names, surnames and so on, and told them details about their lives, including addresses and numbers, schools, shoe sizes, and so on! This lady was one of very many cases! Many miracles followed!
And Lokoja trembled. The Prophetic and miracles were so tangible and real that people were screaming. And it's confirmed.
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
God of Fireman you are too much
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by ductive: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Enough testimonies to go round!
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sign Fireman came to the MOLYKO STADIUM, BUEA, CAMEROON totally blind in his left eye. The blindness had lasted several years. Recently, surgery was performed on it, and yet the total blindness continued! But when the man of God Sign Fireman touched it and spoke to it, he instantly began to see with it!

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Miracles every were
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Fmoney11111: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=williamben post=62564533]Nothing like the Raw power of God flowing through the Anointing of the Holy Ghost in this great man of God Sign Fireman. The anointing is real, I have witnessed the awesome rawness of the touch of God through my Father Sign Fireman. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Anointing like no other. Miracles in the rawness as of bible days. Its no respecter of location, Liberia, st Lucia USA, Nigeria, central Africa... Wherever he enters the presence of God pours out signs and wonders. I love this anointing...this man below healed of 17 years madness, it can only be the power of God in its rawness and full glory. The above and many more. Be part of the final move of God and experience the touch of God like no other. No time to be fooled by churches a more who have preach the word of God but deny the God has don it Again
Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
how GOD is using him mightily, Jesus is alive...

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
PENNSYLVANIA, USA ON FIRE! Some of the organisers of the Pennsylvania Historic Miracle Invasion having lunch with Sign Fireman after an explosive service of teaching and miracles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story / This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.