Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! (4024 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
chukzillo1:
Hallelujah the LORD reigns!!!

He Reigns!

smiley smiley
smiley wink wink
cheesy cheesy
grin grin
He Reigns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
The crowds at each crusade are unprecedented. God is here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks to the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sparkcle:
Dr Fireman is a renowned KING � � � � � � �! #followtherevival
Chooi even the Indians.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Sparkcle: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
HolyGhost Invasion around the world with Sign Fireman!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Her miracle speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Evidence of the anointing proven by Testimonies from all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
aseigri:
Thanks to the Lord
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Our own God is able. Is The Holy Ghost erra

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nike2015: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Christ - Anointed One! Christ-ians - Little Anointed Ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Our GOD is an awesome GOD... what a mighty GOD we serve.

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Sparkcle post=62566244]HolyGhost Invasion around the world with Sign Fireman! God bless you sir we � youuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
He is the reason for our existence. Without Him, even time is non existent.

4 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am definitely taking over. Nothing can stop me. Are you with me?

4 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Sparkcle: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Instantly healed of blindness! It's amazing hoe someone can be blind and in one split second the person instantly receives sight by the power of the HolyGhost! Followthisrevival with #SIGNFIREMAN........... Raw miracles!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by nmuo: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
God of Fireman o sheee

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hallelujah!! for our LORD GOD ALMIGHTY reigns.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Fmoney11111: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
WOW THIS GOD AT WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Sparkcle: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Don't even think it!!! #FOLLOWTHEREVIVAL. with #SIGNFIREMAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bishopmax45:
MONROVIA, LIBERIA ON FIRE! He had someone paralyzed at home. At the instruction of Sign Fireman, he called the person, and, instantly, the person rose and began to walk!
It works even on the �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Bishopmax45: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sparkcle:
Instantly healed of blindness! It's amazing hoe someone can be blind and in one split second the person instantly receives sight by the power of the HolyGhost! Followthisrevival with #SIGNFIREMAN........... Raw miracles!
It's really amazing. All praise to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by aseigri: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dad, you are blessing to this generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Eightsteps: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sparkcle:
Don't even think it!!! #FOLLOWTHEREVIVAL. with #SIGNFIREMAN!
Woe to me if I preach not the Gospel �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Fmoney11111: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jehovah-Rohi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by chukzillo1: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
All praise to GOD...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by mrschic2017: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
HALLELUYAH! your time for a miracle has finally come!

Dr SIGN FIREMAN was specially Anointed by GOD for all manner of miracles!

If you think your case is hard? All you have to do is locate dr sign fireman's Anointing!

If you don't have a problem, go and borrow!

If you are not saved, you are welcome!

Whatever your case of infirmity is, blindness, deafness, dumbness, lameness, madness, epilepsy, growth, fibroid, brain tumor, cancer, hiv/aids etc is caseless before his Anointing for healing.

Whatever you are looking for - salvation, prophecy, deliverance, healing, speaking in tongues, Breakthrough, MONEY! Come his Anointing shall sort you out !

Be in the next Revival and experience GOD's power like in the Bible days!

YOU MUST TESTIFY!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Mzjella2017: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank you Jesus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Kmanfakay: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Too much measure of Grace on one person.. .. Nigerian's to seek for such prophet to help this country.

I believe in miracles, I believe God sent Dr. Sign Fireman for the last days move of God...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by frankdavidson(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
This is the moment you must recognize the Truth and not Tales! It's the final move of God and the devil is fighting with his arsenal against it. The anointing has been bestowed on our father Dr. Sign Fireman. Let's join in the spirit of oneness to push this!

#TeamtheFinalmoveofGod
#HolyGhost
#DrSignFireman

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Dominic2017(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
#BepartoftheRevival. #PCM

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nissy9993: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wow! Amazing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nissy9993: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
This "staggerring" miracles really leaves me speechless. I have been to most of his crusades and this healings happened right before my eyes..just like the ones your viewing and more. "The final move of God" has started, and its a Revival you should be part of. Its really been a privilege working with the Man of God "SIGN FIREMAN".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! by Nissy9993: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
In matthew 10:1, the bible says:"...he gave them power... to heal all manner of Sickness and all manner of Disease." This is practically happening around the world as "SIGN FIREMAN" ministers, instantly, the lame, deaf, dumb, paralysed, cancer patients of all kinds,asthmatic patients, diabetic patients, hiv and many more are healed instantly. We are in the revival of Gods Omnipotence!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / The Missing Second Commandment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.