Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi (12860 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by cosfrac: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Uniquejames:

you are not from ebonyi but you have chosen to be reading false stories about the state.

I don't have anything to tell you!
which one is the false let me know, don't use this your propaganda to cage Ebonyi forever, open your eyes,ebonyi politics is on my doorstep if you need a download
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by dokiOloye(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2017
bionixs:
oga,go and sit down! you are a backward fellow joor! which Elechi are you talking about. don't you like good things?
If u are not from Ebonyi state and your eye no reach ground,U will never appreciate Elechi.
I come from a village a little after Onueke,when U are going towards Afikpo.
My cousins from d same village used to drive extra 2 hours to get to their own house just cos Ebonyi river separated us.But now,b/c we benefited from one of Elechi's unity bridges,d journey is now approx 20mins and there are more than 10 bridges across that same Ebonyi river that he built.The ppl living in those communities had d same story with me and my cousins.
Considering d cost implications and that Ebonyi isn't a rich state,d only place Abakaliki needs a flyover is maybe across Spera in Deo junction but Umahi decided to build extra two so he can loot from that avenue cos all are thru direct labour.
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by achi4u(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Uniquejames:

its obvious your are his brother.

u are either myopic that u can't see or predict the future properly or you don't know anything about ebonyi politics.

lemme invite nweze1986 to help enlighten you a bit!
That Nweze1986 of a guy hardly comments, he'll only post and run. Na his waygrin
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by achi4u(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daniel058:
Edward Nkwegu is our next governor after Dave's second tenure
Bros Na Ezza turn before Izzi turncheesy

Una turn go reach like more 20 years grin
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by achi4u(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
dokiOloye:
If u are not from Ebonyi state and your eye no reach ground,U will never appreciate Elechi.
I come from a village a little after Onueke,when U are going towards Afikpo.
My cousins from d same village used to drive extra 2 hours to get to their own house just cos Ebonyi river separated us.But now,b/c we benefited from one of Elechi's unity bridges,d journey is now approx 20mins and there are more than 10 bridges across that same Ebonyi river that he built.The ppl living in those communities had d same story with me and my cousins.
Considering d cost implications and that Ebonyi isn't a rich state,d only place Abakaliki needs a flyover is maybe across Spera in Deo junction but Umahi decided to build extra two so he can loot from that avenue cos all are thru direct labour.
Nwanne you are not far from the bitter truth. Elechi did the unthinkable, linking the entire community with bridges no be beans. Elechi ventured into mega projects, things that will benefit us in the next 50 years to come even he never cared to look into my town in Ekka community Onueke. He only failed to clean up our capital city.
Umahi is also doing a wonderful job in our city but he should try to extend it to the rural areas.
He should stop attacking the old man Elechi, give him his little respect as an elder stateman not because he's a one time governor, but remember, one day you will exist power.
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Uniquejames:

from your statement I can tell u that ur suffering from tribalism at large and ethnicity on the close range.

I can also tell u the part of Ebonyi ur from.

BACKWARDNESS IS SIN
guy is lik u dont knw d meanin 4 tribalism
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by Daniel058(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
achi4u:
Bros Na Ezza turn before Izzi turncheesy

Una turn go reach like more 20 years grin
UDZUA EJIRE.. grin
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by jaiykem: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin Elechi will always cry foul. He has all the time to fix things in Ebonyi but he couldn't because he's archaic
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by Uniquejames(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Hizzy:
guy is lik u dont knw d meanin 4 tribalism

at large! u don't know how to read or u find it hard to assimilate?
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by Uniquejames(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
achi4u:
That Nweze1986 of a guy hardly comments, he'll only post and run. Na his waygrin

he is a top-notch working class man. he doesn't have time for frivolities and trivialities. no be him fault!
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by Uniquejames(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2017
cosfrac:
which one is the false let me know, don't use this your propaganda to cage Ebonyi forever, open your eyes,ebonyi politics is on my doorstep if you need a download

there is a line between what you are observing happening and what you are reading happened.

#ponder
Re: Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi by cosfrac: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Uniquejames:

you are not from ebonyi but you have chosen to be reading false stories about the state.

I don't have anything to tell you!
in a community where operation and suppression is sustained illiterate becomes philosophers, pray for your state to move away from that nature not giving props to bad things

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Senate: Can Obanikoro Be Trusted Again? / 3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu / Buhari Got 1,903,999 From Kano While.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.