Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors? (690 Views)

Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors? by fredfish: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Solomon Johnny wrote:

What is APC in Akwa Ibom State without Dr John Udoedehe, Group Capt Sampson Ewang, Rt Hon Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Dr Udoma Bob Ekarika, Bar Joe Ukpong...

Prof Itsey Sagay spoke:

“I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a “come and chop” politician like you lot. My loyalty is to the president and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun. To start with, I am not a ‘come and chop’ person as you are. I did not come to ‘chop’; so the party is not doing me a favor. You are the ones that have come to ‘chop. Secondly, my criticism of APC is not against President Muhammadu Buhari who I think is a man of great honor, integrity and whom I admire and who inspires me. I took this job because of Buhari and Osinbajo, who I admire greatly. The people I am referring to in my criticism are John Odigie-Oyegun and one Bolaji Abdullahi, who is (Senate President Bukola) Saraki’s Man Friday. They are dining with the devil who wants to destroy the party. They are appeasers, who are acting the way (former) British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, appeased Adolf Hitler and in the process, they will destroy the party because they are weak and unable to confront evil and they will end up helping that Hitler to destroy the party. What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

So in Akwa Ibom State, I am asking what is APC without Senator John Udoedehe, founding father of Action Congress of Nigeria and 2011 gubernatorial candidate of the party, BoT member of APC, he led the ACN team in Akwa Ibom State to the merger to form APC; Group Capt Sampson Ewang, BoT member of APC, gubernatorial candidate of the All Nigerian Peoples Party, ANPP and Leader of the ANPP team in Akwa Ibom State to the merger to form APC; Rt Hon Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Dr Udoma Bob Ekarika, Bar Joseph Ukpong...?
I did not see these men yesterday at the APC rally. Strictly speaking, it's a blunder to talk about change in any progressive political setting in Akwa Ibom State without these men leading the debates. In fact, it conjures fraud and mischief to even the gullible and a shallow minded crowd.

APC is talking about change. The major problem the party shall have as the debates for 2019 begin, shall be that of sameness with the PDP, the party its current promoters seek to change in Akwa Ibom State. That sameness which creates a picture of one package, one product in two packs, is sure to hinder that anticipated change. If APC wants to be taken seriously, it must endeavor to show that it is not PDP in APC ideologically and in physical elements with regards to those they are promoting as symbols of change.

On the whole, I was impressed at the crowd yesterday. Though crowd in politics does not translate to automatic victory, it shows what APC can achieve, the height it can get to in Akwa Ibom State if she respects the structures, the foundation upon which the party was built. (I would have bowed my head in shame if it was anything less, the organisers did a great job) PDP would have gone solo,in fact extinct if all her (APC) material/human resources in this state were pulled together for the general course of having a change of government.

I was very disappointed that I hardly found any credible speaker from the entourage from Abuja. The National chairman of the party is a mess and a big minus and an apology to the APC as a party. I had expected the 19 Governors of the party who moved against him to perfect it by sacking him during the last NEC meeting of the party attended by President Buhari in Abuja. His continued stay as national chairman of our great party is not helping matters because under his watch, even President Buhari, the symbol of the party is going down in popularity according to recent rating because, there is no strategic support and backup plan from the party to the President's reformation agenda especially in his fight against corruption basically because, the national chairman is too weak, clueless and seems to feed from corruption himself. He has not been able to rescue the party and under his watch, very strange buccaneers have invaded the party, hijacked it and sank it in crises and despondency. He lost my respect long time ago because he is moved by everything and holds on to nothing that secures the party.

Hilliard Etta, South South National Vice-chairman who brags? Con artist, a very opportunistic fellow who contested and lost councillorship poll in Cross Rivers State but became refurbished, drafted and sponsored by Dr John Udoedehe into the position he occupies today and uses it against the man. Like my State Chairman, Dr Amadu Attai, he belongs to the "pay as you want to go" leadership blog in the APC who know no principle, conscience or morality. Their language is money to the detriment of their party members, friends and associates. Thus, hungry and very poor as they were, it became very easy for them to be caricatured and used by very corrupt PDP elements Lording over the party now.

It would have been fine if either President Buhari or his vice, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo attended the event. Their presence would have added credibility to the gathering much better than those working on stashed borrowed robes who cannot openly talk about so many problems in Akwa Ibom State because clearly, they are part of the problems and benefitted from it.

I want to congratulate both the chairmanship and councillorship candidates of our great party who got their flags yesterday ahead of the December 2017 Local Government election in Akwa Ibom State. My heart goes out to you and our battered party. I wish you all the very best hoping that your efforts brings you success you so desire.
Re: What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors? by mikejj(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
calabar suppose get commissioner of names fa walai
Re: What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors? by Cajal(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
fredfish:
Solomon Johnny wrote:

What is APC in Akwa Ibom State without Dr John Udoedehe, Group Capt Sampson Ewang, Rt Hon Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Dr Udoma Bob Ekarika, Bar Joe Ukpong...

Prof Itsey Sagay spoke:

“I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a “come and chop” politician like you lot. My loyalty is to the president and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun. To start with, I am not a ‘come and chop’ person as you are. I did not come to ‘chop’; so the party is not doing me a favor. You are the ones that have come to ‘chop. Secondly, my criticism of APC is not against President Muhammadu Buhari who I think is a man of great honor, integrity and whom I admire and who inspires me. I took this job because of Buhari and Osinbajo, who I admire greatly. The people I am referring to in my criticism are John Odigie-Oyegun and one Bolaji Abdullahi, who is (Senate President Bukola) Saraki’s Man Friday. They are dining with the devil who wants to destroy the party. They are appeasers, who are acting the way (former) British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, appeased Adolf Hitler and in the process, they will destroy the party because they are weak and unable to confront evil and they will end up helping that Hitler to destroy the party. What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

So in Akwa Ibom State, I am asking what is APC without Senator John Udoedehe, founding father of Action Congress of Nigeria and 2011 gubernatorial candidate of the party, BoT member of APC, he led the ACN team in Akwa Ibom State to the merger to form APC; Group Capt Sampson Ewang, BoT member of APC, gubernatorial candidate of the All Nigerian Peoples Party, ANPP and Leader of the ANPP team in Akwa Ibom State to the merger to form APC; Rt Hon Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Dr Udoma Bob Ekarika, Bar Joseph Ukpong...?
I did not see these men yesterday at the APC rally. Strictly speaking, it's a blunder to talk about change in any progressive political setting in Akwa Ibom State without these men leading the debates. In fact, it conjures fraud and mischief to even the gullible and a shallow minded crowd.

APC is talking about change. The major problem the party shall have as the debates for 2019 begin, shall be that of sameness with the PDP, the party its current promoters seek to change in Akwa Ibom State. That sameness which creates a picture of one package, one product in two packs, is sure to hinder that anticipated change. If APC wants to be taken seriously, it must endeavor to show that it is not PDP in APC ideologically and in physical elements with regards to those they are promoting as symbols of change.

On the whole, I was impressed at the crowd yesterday. Though crowd in politics does not translate to automatic victory, it shows what APC can achieve, the height it can get to in Akwa Ibom State if she respects the structures, the foundation upon which the party was built. (I would have bowed my head in shame if it was anything less, the organisers did a great job) PDP would have gone solo,in fact extinct if all her (APC) material/human resources in this state were pulled together for the general course of having a change of government.

I was very disappointed that I hardly found any credible speaker from the entourage from Abuja. The National chairman of the party is a mess and a big minus and an apology to the APC as a party. I had expected the 19 Governors of the party who moved against him to perfect it by sacking him during the last NEC meeting of the party attended by President Buhari in Abuja. His continued stay as national chairman of our great party is not helping matters because under his watch, even President Buhari, the symbol of the party is going down in popularity according to recent rating because, there is no strategic support and backup plan from the party to the President's reformation agenda especially in his fight against corruption basically because, the national chairman is too weak, clueless and seems to feed from corruption himself. He has not been able to rescue the party and under his watch, very strange buccaneers have invaded the party, hijacked it and sank it in crises and despondency. He lost my respect long time ago because he is moved by everything and holds on to nothing that secures the party.

Hilliard Etta, South South National Vice-chairman who brags? Con artist, a very opportunistic fellow who contested and lost councillorship poll in Cross Rivers State but became refurbished, drafted and sponsored by Dr John Udoedehe into the position he occupies today and uses it against the man. Like my State Chairman, Dr Amadu Attai, he belongs to the "pay as you want to go" leadership blog in the APC who know no principle, conscience or morality. Their language is money to the detriment of their party members, friends and associates. Thus, hungry and very poor as they were, it became very easy for them to be caricatured and used by very corrupt PDP elements Lording over the party now.

It would have been fine if either President Buhari or his vice, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo attended the event. Their presence would have added credibility to the gathering much better than those working on stashed borrowed robes who cannot openly talk about so many problems in Akwa Ibom State because clearly, they are part of the problems and benefitted from it.

I want to congratulate both the chairmanship and councillorship candidates of our great party who got their flags yesterday ahead of the December 2017 Local Government election in Akwa Ibom State. My heart goes out to you and our battered party. I wish you all the very best hoping that your efforts brings you success you so desire.
...good thinking....expecting good product....

(1) (Reply)

I Can Take Oath That Buhari Is Very Clean – David-west / South West Stand To Benefit More From Chairmanship Of Uche Secondus / Nigeria's Anti-boko Haram General Attahiru Ibrahim Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.