Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands (1194 Views)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Demichaels: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
ABROAD HUSBAND...

It is almost that time of the year again when all our brothers return home from "the abroad". Soon, they will come from all parts of the world- America, Europe, The Philippines, Malaysia, South Africa and even Sudan- to celebrate Christmas.

It doesn't matter where they come from, they will come with a black American accent. Even the ones that came from Sudan will come with pounds and dollars. Because the default currency for "the abroad" people is dollars. Abroad person that is spraying Cedis, is that one abroad person?

They will come to the village, and they will be at every ceremony spraying dollars and pounds. They will wear their starched laces and their original gold chains. I don't care the authentic quality of the chain, but as long as it is from 'the abroad', it is original. They will bag chieftancy titles that ends with "Ego".

They are the real MVPs. The Mr Steal-your-chic-and-convert-them-to-wife. They are always single looking for a wife at home. Yes, they are notcirculate, they come back home to marry.

You have a boyfriend who is just a civil servant. Fresh young man who is just starting life. You think you love him until your mother tells you about Emeka, the "abroad guy" that just landed in town. She reminds you about how you both used to be really close friends before he left to 'the abroad' when you were just 3 months old. Mama tells you he wants to marry you. You take a look at Emeka and you see the glory of the Lord shining around him. You admire his British-American accent and his fresh money. You think about your boyfriend- mtchew, "who young man with Dreams" epp? You suddenly start hearing the voice of the Lord telling you that Emeka the abroad guy is the right one for you. You suddenly realize that at 23 you are no longer getting any younger and you can't wait for a graduate who is just starting life.

Emeka spoils you while he is in the village. You both keep in touch as he leaves for "the abroad". You don't see him again but you still talk on phone. You are now both engaged and you are happy, you are dating a guy in Indonesia with an American accent.

Two years pass, you've seen Emeka only once. Because body no be wood, you have a side boo in your town who lubricates the engine when the oga is not around. But you are still engaged. You are getting impatient. You were 23 two years ago but now you are 35, or you feel 35. You nag, whine, write three different please-hide-my-Identity messages to "Dear Amanda" and "Dear Joro". Sacrifice 2 goats as burnt offering to the Fadalurd above. After some months, your prayer is answered. He fixes a wedding date but cannot attend the wedding because of work. So you just do the wedding with his enlarged picture anyway. That picture he was wearing a suit, that one. That's the one you kiss when it's time to "kiss the bride".

After three months, no Emeka. You realize you are now a western union wife. Another series of Dear Amanda/dear Joro messages, burnt offerings and pastor visits, God finally touches Emeka's heart to come home. He comes home for a few months to get you pregnant and go back. When he goes back, the real Lord - not my "Fadalurd" - decides to remember you this time and release you from your misery. You somehow realize that Emeka has two beautiful children with his abroad wife of 10 years now. Your eyes will now clear.

You finally wake up, after 300 posts cursing Emeka and other men specifically, you decide to join the Association of Online Feminists of Nigeria. Dear sister, Kolewerk. You are not a feminist, you are just an aggrieved mega idiot who hates men, and that is not feminism. Receive sense in Jesus name!

Christmas is coming, if you like, follow abroad husband and go.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Airforce1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Too long, can't read all that.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Oyindidi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
OYO
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
I read it all.

I'll laugh at this : follow abroad husband and go.........
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
All these ones na story, once some babes see small foreign currency and the guy be like, 'you're Mazi **** daughter, innit?' . They will just hang leg for burglary proof and volunteer to be homebased wife.

The hustling young man would become filth in their eyes or they can reserve him for servicing purposes when they end up as homebased wives.

Though men have to be careful, some of these babes are no more clueless as you guys think. They have this whole thing planned out. It's a win win for them. They marry you for money and kids, then continue their undercover work while you are in the abroad for over 12mths with your foreign wife.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha... grin grin grin

This is juz another #SAVAGE story.. cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/824485c442ab55401d32d61d8e385c32/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by lalanice(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
All this ones na story, once some babes see small foreign currency and the guy be like, 'you're Mazi Chisco's daughter, innit?' . They will just hang leg for burglary proof and volunteer to be homebased wife.

The hustling young man would become filth in their eyes.
Or they can reserve him for servicing purposes when they end up as homebased wives.
lmao.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by delishpot: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
What if the graduate dumps her later and marries someone else? Then people like op will be the ones to say she was rejecting all the suitors that came for her hand in marriage because she was blinded by puppy love.
There is no hard set rule in finding love, the thing is marry the man/woman for who they are and what they stand for. If they have other qualities like money and good physique ontop of it...... na jara.

But the story make sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by SirMichael1: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
delishpot:
What if the graduate dumps her later and marries someone else? Then people like op will be the ones to say she was rejecting all the suitors that came for her hand in marriage because she was blinded by puppy love.
There is no hard set rule in finding love, the thing is marry the man/woman for who they are and what they stand for. If they have other qualities like money and good physique ontop of it...... na jara.

There's a story for that too. What if... smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
All these ones na story, once some babes see small foreign currency and the guy be like, 'you're Mazi Chisco's daughter, innit?' . They will just hang leg for burglary proof and volunteer to be homebased wife.

The hustling young man would become filth in their eyes or they can reserve him for servicing purposes when they end up as homebased wives.

Though men have to be careful, some of these babes are no more clueless as you guys think. They have this whole thing planned out. It's a win win for them. They marry you for money and kids, then continue their undercover work while you are in the abroad for over 12mths with your foreign wife.
Wetin chisco do u, you could n"t find another name abi?
Meanwhile go see where all those small boys for here dey roast me for the other thread because of you, better do something about it oo.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Wetin chisco do u, you could n"t find another name abi?
Meanwhile go see where all those small boys for here dey roast me for the other thread because of you, better do something about it oo.

I'll edit it right away, it was reflex. Meanwhile, someone told you to run and fast on my matter, and you were indulging him. Send him a PM, so he can advise you better wink
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

I'll edit it right away, it was reflex. Meanwhile, someone told you to run and fast on my matter, and you were indulging him. Send him a PM, so he can advise you better wink
Lol! Pm ke.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Haha op u so on pointcheesy.even these days guys based in Togo and Benin republic even dey claim overseas nowadays.na for dem to jus form French accent and to claim they are based in Parischeesy and u go see how babes here go jus fall yakata and dem go chop and clean mouth comot.many of these guys based overseas are happily married with children over there but our ladies here no wan use their number six take reason.a guy abroad go come here possibly give u belle but he Will stoutly refuse to take u with him and u no go fit code say sumptin is wrong somewherecheesy.just cos u wan chase d elusive dollars and euros u will destroy ur own future in the processcheesy.though one funny thing i don notice be say why is it naija guys based in Indonesia,malaysia,Ethiopia, and even our back neighbour Ghana all have American accentscheesy.na dat one dey confuse me.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
delishpot:

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by cerowo(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Savage grin
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
delishpot:

.I swear you get sense. Are you female?. I just see some pple difining relationship as "one size fits all" and I smh. What broke ur marriage may be what strengthen another person's marriage. There is no set rule to a relationship. Just follow ur mind and be ready for the end result.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Lol! Pm ke.

Run...

All that one na format...

Run....
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Organs(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Demichaels:
ABROAD HUSBAND...

It is almost that time of the year again when all our brothers return home from "the abroad". Soon, they will come from all parts of the world- America, Europe, The Philippines, Malaysia, South Africa and even Sudan- to celebrate Christmas.

It doesn't matter where they come from, they will come with a black American accent. Even the ones that came from Sudan will come with pounds and dollars. Because the default currency for "the abroad" people is dollars. Abroad person that is spraying Cedis, is that one abroad person?

They will come to the village, and they will be at every ceremony spraying dollars and pounds. They will wear their starched laces and their original gold chains. I don't care the authentic quality of the chain, but as long as it is from 'the abroad', it is original. They will bag chieftancy titles that ends with "Ego".

They are the real MVPs. The Mr Steal-your-chic-and-convert-them-to-wife. They are always single looking for a wife at home. Yes, they are notcirculate, they come back home to marry.

You have a boyfriend who is just a civil servant. Fresh young man who is just starting life. You think you love him until your mother tells you about Emeka, the "abroad guy" that just landed in town. She reminds you about how you both used to be really close friends before he left to 'the abroad' when you were just 3 months old. Mama tells you he wants to marry you. You take a look at Emeka and you see the glory of the Lord shining around him. You admire his British-American accent and his fresh money. You think about your boyfriend- mtchew, "who young man with Dreams" epp? You suddenly start hearing the voice of the Lord telling you that Emeka the abroad guy is the right one for you. You suddenly realize that at 23 you are no longer getting any younger and you can't wait for a graduate who is just starting life.

Emeka spoils you while he is in the village. You both keep in touch as he leaves for "the abroad". You don't see him again but you still talk on phone. You are now both engaged and you are happy, you are dating a guy in Indonesia with an American accent.

Two years pass, you've seen Emeka only once. Because body no be wood, you have a side boo in your town who lubricates the engine when the oga is not around. But you are still engaged. You are getting impatient. You were 23 two years ago but now you are 35, or you feel 35. You nag, whine, write three different please-hide-my-Identity messages to "Dear Amanda" and "Dear Joro". Sacrifice 2 goats as burnt offering to the Fadalurd above. After some months, your prayer is answered. He fixes a wedding date but cannot attend the wedding because of work. So you just do the wedding with his enlarged picture anyway. That picture he was wearing a suit, that one. That's the one you kiss when it's time to "kiss the bride".

After three months, no Emeka. You realize you are now a western union wife. Another series of Dear Amanda/dear Joro messages, burnt offerings and pastor visits, God finally touches Emeka's heart to come home. He comes home for a few months to get you pregnant and go back. When he goes back, the real Lord - not my "Fadalurd" - decides to remember you this time and release you from your misery. You somehow realize that Emeka has two beautiful children with his abroad wife of 10 years now. Your eyes will now clear.

You finally wake up, after 300 posts cursing Emeka and other men specifically, you decide to join the Association of Online Feminists of Nigeria. Dear sister, Kolewerk. You are not a feminist, you are just an aggrieved mega idiot who hates men, and that is not feminism. Receive sense in Jesus name!

Demicheals.... You indeed have raw talents for writing, composing and passing communicating your message across. I take God beg you don't allow it waste. This, indeed is a good write up.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by ultimate77(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:
All these ones na story, once some babes see small foreign currency and the guy be like, 'you're Mazi **** daughter, innit?' . They will just hang leg for burglary proof and volunteer to be homebased wife.

They all don't remember Jesus is coming one day.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Run...

All that one na format...

Run....
One thing must kill a Man.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 22, 2017
chisco82:

One thing must kill a Man.

But a man must choose the path that will leave behind a legacy....

This one will leave you no legacy....

I leave you to it....

Shalom....
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

But a man must choose the path that will leave behind a legacy....

This one will leave you no legacy....

I leave you to it....

Shalom....
Who legacy help, person wey do die wetin concern am with legacy behind.
Bro. Enjoy today tomorrow will take care of its self. tongue
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by MissJoy29(f): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Demichaels:
ABROAD HUSBAND...

It doesn't matter where they come from, they will come with a black American accent.

Even the ones that came from Sudan will come with pounds and dollars. Because the default currency for "the abroad" people is dollars. Abroad person that is spraying Cedis, is that one abroad person? cheesy

You are dating a guy in Indonesia with an American accent. grin

You were 23 two years ago but now you are 35, or you feel 35. You nag, whine, write three different please-hide-my-Identity messages to "Dear Amanda" and "Dear Joro". shocked

You finally wake up. After 300 posts cursing Emeka and other men specifically, you decide to join the Association of Online Feminists of Nigeria. shocked

All these up there cracked me up grin grin grin

So ooo funny.....but damn true.
Re: Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
This epistle will be so sweet to only people with low esteem. Stop bashing abroad dudes, work hard and keep your girls cos if you don't, mgbajiaka is allowed whether he's abroad or home base. grin

(1) (Reply)

Feminist On Paper / Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love / Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.