Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (35097 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by sarrki(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

Mai ka CE? We should just allow Maryam go free?

Not so

It won't bring back the young man
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by AngelicBeing: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
she should be flogged and killed as well, nonsense, next news jare grin

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:
The deed has been done already
Its better to walk away when you face such situation

shouldnt it be best to simply act right in any union and NOT marry mad woman?!

as much as he didnt deserve to die, thats exactly what happens when you A) marry a mad woman and B) mess with her.

pocohantas:
If she likes, she should break herself, stabbing a man severally is plain murder. Tolerance level has dropped among humans, the way people go violent on each other calls for concern.

when you have strangers marrying strangers OR mad people (who have no respect for msarriage) marrying each other, why would/should anyone expect any positive outcome?!
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by stuffs4me(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Exceptionalgod:
its well ooo.... eni ti o Ku ni ti e GBE... may we not av a reason to killed or be killed.... but wait ooo, can we can this domestic violence??

Yes.. This is domestic violence. Domestic violence is not gender sensitive.

Over 40% victims of domestic violence are men.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by QuotaSystem: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

All this update is not it,when I c this woman finally behind bars I will know that yes justice has prevailed.

To allow this woman off will be very very bad for our already bad judicial system and lay a terrible precedence for others to commit such crimes
Power or not ,money or not murder is murder ..she is lucky sharia is not in place

Ai ki bari....you can say that again.

Kishi ba hauka bane.
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Rest in peace bro........I hope u get to meet Don Wanny over there
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by uloewa: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Now he can go and explain to his God why he drove his first wife away because of this drug addict. Na wetin e go find kill am.
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by manikspears: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
i trust my babe Simplep say she no go stab me even if she catch me on sex tape with 4 girls wink
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm undecided
manikspears:
i trust my babe Simplep say she no go stab me even if she catch me on sex tape with 4 girls wink

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by manikspears: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Simplep:
Hmmm
yeah! babe,i can trust you with a spear with my eyes closed cool kiss grin
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by bakila: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Walk away after the unjustified cold blooded murder of an innocent and brilliant young man by his selfish and jealous wife?

To make matters worse, she had the temerity and audacity to change her statement at the police station and claim the fatal stab wounds were a result of his falling on a shisha pot and broken vases and the crime scene mysteriously cleaned up...without respect or any form of regard for the victim's family? Even when there were witnesses to her first attack with a bottle?

Mbanu. Justice will take its course.

#Justiceforbilyaminu
What do you expect. Anyone who is alleged to have done that to her husband, will have the heart to want to laugh at her victim's family.
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Walk away after the unjustified cold blooded murder of an innocent and brilliant young man by his selfish and jealous wife?

To make matters worse, she had the temerity and audacity to change her statement at the police station and claim the fatal stab wounds were a result of his falling on a shisha pot and broken vases and the crime scene mysteriously cleaned up...without respect or any form of regard for the victim's family? Even when there were witnesses to her first attack with a bottle?

#Justiceforbilyaminu

What kind of woman attacks her husband with a bottle?

This woman is a thug.

If I were the guy's father by the time I'm done with her she would pray for death to come quickly!
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by omodave(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
pilarnig:
I told a friend of mine this same story, his girlfriend beat him up the other day, used her teeth on him even broke his electronics because of a text she saw on his phone and now she is back begging for forgiveness saying she did all that for love... Ok, na so e take dey start

Hope that guy didn't accept her again, else he is not safe with that slay Queen
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by omodave(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
GOFRONT:
Rest in peace bro........I hope u get to meet Don Wanny over there
;
Your last statement got my ribs cracking cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by profjendor(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
you wont see feminists talking now.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by modath(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

#Justiceforbilyaminu

Guess you know the victim... Pele...... ... Knowing naija well, she'd serve a few years & be quietly let go...

It's the child that will have this haunt her all her life... So sad.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by izaray(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why was she jealous over her husband cheating even Is she not aware that as a muslim man, you can marry more than even 4 wives and both leaved in peace
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by tit(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Men, fear we women.

Anyway, let her pay me ten millions and go.
As a force lady, i can settle this matter for her.
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by jajanwani(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
tit:
Men, fear we women.

Anyway, let her pay me ten millions and go.
As a force lady, i can settle this matter for her.
please stop that nonsense. Who is woman that man should fear. Are they God?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by g1033: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
this is really sad. ah ahn!!

Anyways guys if u need a verified US. paypal acct,craigslist,ebay or any other US acct.
just pm me and I will get back to u.
serious buyers only!!!!
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by GOFRONT(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by veeceesynergy: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
......dis is jst a case of THE RICH ALSO CRY ..........
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by veeceesynergy: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
......dis is jst a case of THE RICH ALSO CRY .......... I'm sure she took some hard drugs.......may his soup RIPP
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by lazygal: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
onadana:

Am just curious what the guy was doing being stabbed several times.When a man shows traces of weakness it is natural for women to take advantage. He knew he married a violent woman yet he wasn't tough.Rest in peace.

She took him unawares am made to understand he was lying down about to sleep..hence the back stabs
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by lazygal: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
chikeze:
Since the guy is from a well to do family. Let me see how she can wriggle herself out of this mess. Meanwhile she will be remanded in prison till the conclusion of the case which we all know it will take long. Its a murder case and its not Bailable. If the reverse was the case all those Feminist for no let person drink water keep cup. Now you wont hear them condemn this one.

Guy no be so I dunno about nairaland but on social media she has been receiving curses upon curses ..I really would be surprised if she has not fallen Ill due to curses.infact analysis on both her and her mum have been done

People have dissected her in and out grin.. U know when such happens closet will be wide open all the secrets you try to hide will be out there ..the only one saved so far is his ex wife I believe great respect has been given here to her by not even revealing her identity though it is public knowledge on what Maryam did to her
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by lazygal: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

#Justiceforbilyaminu

So sai ya fadi akan broken pieces,got up ,fell again,got up fell again sai he now turned ..fell on his back got up fell again grin

Wawiyar banza ,she can't even lie to buy even broom stick

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by QuotaSystem: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
modath:

Guess you know the victim... Pele...... ... Knowing naija well, she'd serve a few years & be quietly let go...

It's the child that will have this haunt her all her life... So sad.

Yh thanks...but with the might of forces that are currently interested in this case, I doubt the tenderness of her landing....wher've you been Mo?.
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by dee02(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

#Justiceforbilyaminu

Insha Allah justice will take its full course.
I know the victims senior brother, Mohammed and I can't tell or describe how devastated the family are right now.

Haba Da'Allah

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by QuotaSystem: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

So sai ya fadi akan broken pieces,got up ,fell again,got up fell again sai he now turned ..fell on his back got up fell again grin

Wawiyar banza ,she can't even lie to buy even broom stick

Lmao damn you're savage. But really what a silly alibi.

Baban ya yafe but jama'a basu yarda ba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.