Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (35118 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by lazygal: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Lmao damn you're savage. But really what a silly alibi.

Baban ya yafe but jama'a basu yarda ba.

So I heard..that forgiveness is btwn him and Allah..and may Allah bless him for that but .a cold blooded murderer like her cant be let loose to roam the streets..she doesn't even seem remorseful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by onadana: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

She took him unawares am made to understand he was lying down about to sleep..hence the back stabs

Sad..
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Really sad!
Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by amaraya01: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
When you work with the right source testimonies will never be far away from your lips. Be a part of today's sure banker with 0 chances of losing and share your testimony.
See below for more..

Re: Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by sinceraconcept(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2017
airminem:
" A man never hurts his woman, The woman came out of the mans rib not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal under his arm to be protected & next to his heart to be loved" then she killed him. sad!
i love this little beaitiful poem of yours,did you compose it or copy it from somewhere?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.