Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Am Scared Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Marriage (2305 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Of Marriage by carlcar2012(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Help guys, just found out that I am scared of commitment, everyone in my family is already married and d are all looking at me like WTF is holding you, although d did not say it out only my dad.
The thing is I do not like the idea and philosophy behind marriage.

I need help guys.

Lala, seun
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by UbanmeUdie: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by lalanice(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
aren't we all but we aim at it anyway.

I think if you find d right person, the fear just might go away.
I hope I'm not dwelling in self deceit. cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by ottohan: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:
Help guys, just found out that I am scared of commitment, everyone in my family is already married and d are all looking at me like WTF is holding you, although d did not say it out only my dad.

I need help guys.

Lala, seun
u are not scared of marriage, u are only scared of p**y pounding on a daily basis....wether you are in the mood or not!!!!!!! cool cool
take my advice and overcome the fear of p**y pounding....then thank me later. cool
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by xmileeasy: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am more scared than you, especially with the rate of crashes and unfaithfulness.

Sincerely, I am scared.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Marriage is not for everyone & it's not an ultimate achievement in life either... cool

Juz be urself, be happy & be contented of what you have...

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
ottohan:

u are not scared of marriage, u are only scared of p**y pounding on a daily basis....wether you are in the mood or not!!!!!!! cool cool
take my advice and overcome the fear of p**y pounding....then thank me later. cool
you need a brain insertion

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by carlcar2012(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Marriage is not for everyone & it's not an ultimate achievement in life either... cool

Here is not as developed as you think kashy. I not that easy
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by carlcar2012(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
loneatar:
you need a brain insertion
You need to go read your book, now runalong
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:

You need to go read your book, now runalong
you're not serious
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by konkonbilo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
What about being a baby mama, have you considered that?
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
women hate marriage. they always have.coz they dont need marriage for sex like men do.marriage restricts the amount of d!cks women can access.
its the damn patriarchy that forces women to marry.hence women were kept poor so they had to rely on a man to provide for her,while he got sex and babies out of her.and that is the foundation of our civilization.
but women are no longer poor.so the patriarchy is having a really hard time justifying marriage.
im a patriarch grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

its usually gals who have nothing left to offer that say these things.
virgins are always looking forward to marriage grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Aren't we all? I'm not even scared of my commitment, it's my partner's.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by cerowo(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
You are not alone on this Sis. cry we jst pray nd hope for the best instead
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
ubunja:

its usually gals who have nothing left to offer that say these things.
virgins are always looking forward to marriage grin grin grin grin

It's all about choices in life..Unlike you, you have nothing to offer to your gf but ur unwashed thang-thang...

Mttcchew!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by kkash: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
We all fear smfin,My own fear is bringing an innocent child into a world like dis.....dat thought gives me the hibbie jibbies....
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by xynerise: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
If you are still scared of marriage then don't marry yet, otherwise, see a psychotherapist
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

It's all about choices in life..Unlike you, you have nothing to offer to your gf but ur unwashed thang-thang...

Mttcchew!

just tell me how old u are and i'll decide if thats true or false grin grin grin
as long as u over 25 u just hate the idea of marriage coz its now beyond your reach cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Me Ayam not scared to commit o
makydebbie:
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Phew!
One can only pray he finds an understanding partner and everything will be good..
God help us
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Me Ayam not scared to commit o
Okay.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay.

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by ranmoor: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing to be scared of, just be yourself. If u marry d right person, it will be d best decision u will ever make. Try n look for a partner with the same core values.

Pls, don't mind all these "marriage is not for everyone".. They will not understand until they are about 60... I have seen many case studies.. Just my 2cents!
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Person wey go marry you go strong gan. I just pray u re nt as vicious as u re online offline cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
ranmoor:
Nothing to be scared of, just be yourself. If u marry d right person, it will be d best decision u will ever make. Try n look for a partner with the same core values.

Pls, don't mind all these "marriage is not for everyone".. They will not understand until they are about 60... I have seen many case studies.. Just my 2cents!
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
ranmoor:

Those saying marriage is not for evrione hasn't met there right partner. Dere are many detriment if one ended up not married especially as a lady. You will just turn to an intimacy gather of Bleep boys
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by QueenSekxy(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
it means that their marriage life is nothing to write home about
...had it been that your parents have a good exemplary married life,,you wouldn't have opened a thread like this..

all the same,,goodluck to whatever decision you take.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Earthquake1: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babe get a boyfriend first grin

Breaking news :Woman stabs husband shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/4189590/police-arrests-maryam-sanda-murder

Breaking news :Husband stabs wife shocked

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/08/man-stabs-wife-death-sex-bayelsa-photo/
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Person wey go marry you go strong gan. I just pray u re nt as vicious as u re online offline cheesy
Am I vicious? sad
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:

I need help guys.

Lala, seun

We all have fears. I started hustling since 19 years of age, became highly independent, it forced me to become selfish in many ways.Latley, i just had to think, men you've gotta give this independence sh*t up dude. So you need to identify what causes your own fears and nip it in the bud
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by carlcar2012(f): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
it means that their marriage life is nothing to write home about
...had it been that your parents have a good exemplary married life,,you wouldn't have opened a thread like this..

all the same,,goodluck to whatever decision you take.

You have a point

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Shocking!! See What This Guy Did To A G!rl At The Club Today / Merits And Demerits In Giving Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.