Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him (1035 Views)

2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by yanshDoctor: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
other ethnic groups are working to remove buhari and to restructured Nigeria but the igbos are secretly eying the presidency 2023. as a result of this they are working to reelect buhari for buhari to hand power to them.

by the time other ethnic groups double crossed and outsmarts them they will cry of betrays and marginalization.

they are not really interested in the betterment of the generality but to get power. forgetting that with the current structure nothing good will come out from Nigeria no matter who becomes the president.
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Iykmann(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stop cooking lies

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Stingman: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Which tribe is well known for big lies, treachery, and deceit?

a. Idomas

b. Tivs

c. Bachamas

d. Yorubas

Choosing the correct answer will fetch you free...

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Stingman: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
You boasted that you alone brought this same Buhari to power, now you are adding Igbos to your madness...

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Paperwhite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, and get Igbo Presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by DieBuhari: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
igbodefender:
After getting the Presidency, what next? What will change?
People don't just think things through...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by ERockson: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Don't worry. They have no political strength to return or reject Buhari. They are not a factor politically

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by PFRB: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Did the op include IPOB?
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by SoNature(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
igbodefender:

I'm a bit disappointed in you because I considered you smarter.

What Igbos should be clamouring for is restructuring NOT presidency

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
SoNature:

I support igbodefender's opinion.
Restructuring? Restructuring is DEAD. It died with Nnamdi Kanu. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by efighter: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
igbodefender:

Buhari will never ever handover to anyone from the 5% nuisances. He already made that clear. The result of the 2015 election shows clearly that Buhari does not need the vote of the SS and SE to win election. He did it while not in power, is it now that he is in power that Igbos will think they can vote him out with their 5% insignificant votes?
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
SoNature:

Forget restrcturing, IPOB being proscribed has ended that one forever.
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
velai:
I support igbodefender's opinion.
Restructuring? Restructuring is DEAD. It died with Nnamdi Kanu. Quote me anywhere.
Welcome comrade! Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by izombie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
If igbos voting buhari will give us presidency in 2023 then may that presidency burn to hell. Buhari can never win a free and fair election in the east. Igbos would rather vote an afonja than vote buhari.

For those talking about restructuring, please wake up. The only reason the talk of restructurig reached the high it got to was because of kanu. Now that they've gotten kanu out of the way do you still hear about restructuring? Its business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by Gotze1: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Stingman:
Which tribe is well known for big lies, treachery, and deceit?

a. Idomas

b. Tivs

c. Bachamas

d. Yorubas

Choosing the correct answer will fetch you free...
The answer is actually missing.
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by mightyhazel: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2017
cry ur heart out
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by mightyhazel: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2017
lets go dere..

igbos dont build bridges abi?

na now we wan start to build am....
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by mightyhazel: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2017
SoNature:

not presidency? 0can u tell uswhy 0

they not nigerians?
Re: Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him by kettykin: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2017
yanshDoctor:
other ethnic groups are working to remove buhari and to restructured Nigeria but the igbos are secretly eying the presidency 2023. as a result of this they are working to reelect buhari for buhari to hand power to them.

by the time other ethnic groups double crossed and outsmarts them they will cry of betrays and marginalization.

they are not really interested in the betterment of the generality but to get power. forgetting that with the current structure nothing good will come out from Nigeria no matter who becomes the president.

when you were shouting change and calling igbos wailers did it not matter to you that buhari was useless , any which igbo is planning buhari re-
election is it ipob members who boycotted elections or Joe Igbokwe whom has been disowned by the igbo states or oji kalu who cannot win an election in the east or Umahi who is politically finished ?

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Squandered $500 Billion Oil Funds – Buhari / Beautiful Couple Take To Private Jet For Pre-wedding Shoot (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Debated In The UK House Of Lords Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.