Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? (17426 Views)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Muslim-muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Oust Elrufai, Instead Of Crying Foul?

Ever since this unnecessary hullabaloo about a Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC in Kaduna started, some questions keep crossing my mind anytime I read about the outcry in some quarters.

Consequently, I am confused and at the same time disappointed by vain emotions being fueled by some people instead of going down to plan on how to vote the Candidate/party that "balanced" his nomination.

On this, I ask the following questions:

We keep hearing on the Social media how unpopular Elrufai is Kaduna, that he can't win any election there etc. Then why can't the opposition seize this opportunity to vote him out?

Why are they crying over an own goal by the APC/Elrufai?

Did Elrufai violate any section of the Constitution?

Are there no longer 97 other parties in Kaduna who have Christian Deputy candidates, why the fixation on Elrufai?

Is there something else, we don't know?

Have they conceded defeat to APC even before the first Ballot is cast?

Can we have a healthy debate?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Lukgaf(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
See you. Go to ondo and ekiti. Don't be extremist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lukgaf:
See you. Go to ondo and ekiti. Don't be extremist

Are you sure you read my essay?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Islamisation ongoing ... Govt of the Mahdi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by thatigboman: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sarrki's 2nd account. Have u been paid the new minimum wage yet?

18 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by thatigboman: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
CilicMarin:

Are you sure you read my essay?
what u wrote is an essay? Did u attend katsina provisional secondary school with buhari?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
thatigboman:
Sarrki's 2nd account. Have u been paid the new minimum wage yet?

Not yet. Has Atiku paid for your meals today?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
thatigboman:
what u wrote is an essay? Did u attend katsina provisional secondary school with buhari?

Stop derailing this thread, you ipob yoot.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Kingspin(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Kingspin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is not about Muslim-muslim ticket but about stopping the killing of innocent poor because of their faith.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by LamidiCownu: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
CilicMarin:

Not yet. Has Atiku paid for your meals today?
Yeah.. Atiku already paid for his akpu grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kingspin:
Is not about Muslim-muslim ticket but about stopping the killing of innocent poor.

The reason, I ask that they deploy the Arsenal In making sure he is "voted" out next year, instead this cry of helplessness..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
LamidiCownu:

Yeah.. Atiku already paid for his akpu grin cheesy

Oh I see! cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by jumpandpas(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
thatigboman:

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Blue3k(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
We keep hearing on the Social media how unpopular Elrufai is Kaduna, that he can't win any election there etc. Then why can't the opposition seize this opportunity to vote him out?

Simply put those particular people have a loser mentality. Its the same way youth are crying for a seat at table after not too young to run in established parties. The second example is the APC Lagos primary where they simply hate Tinubu. Alot of people complaiming are concern trolls and busy bodies. They arent APC members, dont live in state and never planned on voting APC to begin with.

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CilicMarin: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Blue3k:

Simply put those particular people have a loser mentality. Its the same way youth are crying for a seat at table after not too young to run in established parties. The second example is APC lagos Primary where they simply hate Tinubu. Alot of people complaiming concern trolls and busy bodies. They arent APC members, dont live in state and never planned on voting APC to begin with.

My thought exactly.

Mynd44 can we give this a wider coverage biko?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by xage(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Crying over a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna further clarifies how hypocritical and hypertensive Christians can be...

Why do we have a Christian-Christian ticket in Ekiti?

Have you considered the ratio of both faith in these cities

How intolerable can you people be

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by apolonius(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ever since this unnecessary hullabaloo about a Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC in Kaduna started, some questions keep crossing my mind anytime I read about the outcry in some quarters.

Consequently, I am confused and at the same time disappointed by vain emotions being fueled by some people instead of going down to plan on how to vote the Candidate/party that "balanced" his nomination.

Are there no longer 97 other parties in Kaduna who have Christian Deputy candidates, why the fixation on Elrufai?

lalasticlala Mynd44

My sentiments exactly!You have aptly captured my angry amusement. God bless you!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by intruxive(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
smiley
Yes, he is trying to divide kaduna along religious lines because he is aware of how unpopular he has become and he knows he cant win next election, but kaduna is a delicate place and a religious undertone can lead to sudden support from the central and northern part of the state which will lead to a similar result to 2015 election
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by CarGuideNG: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Political drama and intrigue
Planning to buy a car? Customized accident/flood VIN history reports for car buyers and owners in Signature.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Its a pity the politics has gone religious despite majority being Hausa..

The reason for christian religious deaths in Kaduna may not be far fetched..
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Dpharisee: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
This will be the outcome of that ticket sad

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by AdonaiAluminium: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Every sensible leader, knowing very well the nature of Kaduna,religious wise, wouldn"t have thought of doing what Elrufai did.

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by AceRoyal: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Muslims are sometimes very hypocritical, MURIC and the fanatical OP will not speak out against this move by El-Rufia but if it were to be a Christian governor doing same thing they'll cry blue murder to the high heavens.
They cry when it doesn't suit them but turn blind eyes and deaf ears when it's all about them. They always want fairness when they are disadvantaged but always intolerant of others when it suits them.

This issue of mixing religion with politics was initiated and inflamed by those of the said religion.

This move by El-Rufia is capable of causing and inflaming the religious crisis in the state without considerations for other religions.

For a multi religious state like Kaduna, that's constantly plagued with religious crisis, it's only fair to have all religion involved in political decisions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by TheOdd1sOut: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Its okay.
Someone should help me beg seun to make me a mod
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Promismike(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by vedaxcool(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

lalasticlala Mynd44

It is just bitter politics, you have a choice, simply vote who you want instead of making noise about a candidate you had no interest in voting. That is how SE tried blackmailing PMB into taking their son as his VP, when they had no intention of actually voting for PMB. Thank Goodness APC saw through their blackmail and choose Osinbaba. Today we are better for it. Politics is very simple, choose and live with your choice

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by HajimeSaito(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

lalasticlala Mynd44

My dear silly marine, you and I know that vote rigging is a fixed factor in aboki politics. That is why incumbents are free to act with impunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Jeel: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Zazzaky boys alone are enough to get rid of Elrufai. If you know what theyve cooked up for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family / Ogun State Lifts Weekends Lockdown / PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.