Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual (6010 Views)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
I and my colleagues were sent to a remote village in the south western part of Nigeria for some work. It was just an engineering work that was supposed to take us just for 3 days but ended up taking 7 days. The house we were given to stay was owned by a native doctor. We were given the boys quarters while the landlord who is the native doctor was staying in the duplex. I and my colleagues were scared because it was the house of a native doctor. But we were assured that we have nothing to be scared of, the only thing is we mind our business and don’t look for trouble. Na so me and my colleagues begin dey respect ourselves. My own is for us to do and get out of that place. I and my colleagues were not so happy sef, the firm didn’t see anywhere else to get us a house, it was the house owned by a native doctor, he even lives there sef. 2 days later, I and my colleagues returned to the compound to meet a crowd of people. Na so everywhere full with people for the compound. Na so we mind our business come go our rooms. But the noise in the compound was so distracting. It was later after some calmness has returned to the place. One of the indigene that visited us, we asked him what happened. He explained that it was a young man who came with his friends to baba ilajo (native doctor). The guy want to pull down one rich maga, so he wants to add “plus” to the “Yahoo” to make it “yahoo plus.” But it was unfortunate for the guy that the concussion baba ilajo gave to him to use, but the guy ran mad which was why they brought him back to baba and everywhere filled with people. Na so fear they catch us for that compound. Make we do comot for the community. The next day evening I and my colleagues where outside the house taking some fresh air when baba ilajo came to us. Fear be don catch us because we dey fear the man. Na so baba sit down join us come dey advise us. That was when he brought out the incident that happened the previous day of the yahoo guy that that ran mad after taking his concussion. There were shocking things he (baba ilajo) revealed about money rituals. He said that, any one that did money rituals and succeeded, became rich, that person would eventually be rich if they work hard. So that means if you come to them for money rituals, the rituals only make the money come faster but there would always be consequences. And if you see anyone who did money rituals and didn’t succeed, they weren’t destined to go far more than what they have in life. That is to say that everyone has the ability to be rich, bjt it all depends on time. Money rituals fast forwards the timing without much hardwork. I was so curious because I noticed from most movies I watch, and even in reality, native doctors will make charms for people who end up in mansions, big cars and houses, and yet they (native doctors) live in abject poverty. Na so me sef ask baba ilajo why its most times so. I don’t know if he was being sincere or truthful with his answers, but he said most native doctors are not rich because they don’t want to. I ask why didn’t they want to be rich, at least we all want good things of life. Baba said that he’s rich and he’s not lacking, at least the house we are staying is his. Yes the house we stayed is his, but he can still be richer than. If I want to do money rituals, I will surely be the world’s richest man, if not I’m not doing. Baba ilajo said most native doctors chose to be poor because anything relating to money ritual is not permanent, something bad surely comes with it. Baba was trying to be diplomatic with answers, he doesn’t want to open up more

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
mynd.lalasticlalala check if it is frontpage worthy
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by optional1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
are you trying to say we shouldn't do money ritual because it won't last

B lyk say u smoke mess bah. Which frontpage

ghostfacekillar:
mynd.lalasticlalala check if it is frontpage worthy
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
optional1:

No... If you're ready to bear the consequences that follow you're fine.
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
optional1:

itz ur choice and when the consequences start coming .no go dey look for pastor wey go help u
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Mrkumareze(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Baba na good person sha and he must be of old generation native doctor. D current ones we have always do whatever u want them do hence money is involved.
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ijrm: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
hmm...
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
ijrm:
hmm...
wetin u mess for here
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by jobbitto(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
That means the yahoo boy was not destined to be rich, in what i deduced from the story you said.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
optional1:

B lyk say u smoke mess bah. Which frontpage

optional. u be lyk trouble maker. wetin nah mind ya biz .aga eyere gi akwa
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by optional1(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Which consequences
so we can't do ritual again in peace with consequences Na wa oh

OrestesDante:

No... If you're ready to bear the consequences that follow you're fine.

ghostfacekillar:
itz ur choice and when the consequences start coming .no go dey look for pastor wey go help u

who pastor epp, pastor that haven't help himself i will run to bah?
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by optional1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
optional. u be lyk trouble maker. wetin nah mind ya biz .aga eyere gi akwa

u don smoke mess bah

Better face ur face
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
optional1:

u don smoke mess bah
Better face ur face
swerve jor.yeye dey smell
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Les: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
But he didn't tell you why the guy went mental?
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Ethelbrown(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
ok, thanks for sharing your experience

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by theunnamed: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked undecided
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by lenghtinny(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Story for the gods as usual angry
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by spactacus(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by valgbo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
OK
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by bizzy500: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2017
nice....we can alll learn especially we youths.!
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Chidonc(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2017
what that baba told you is a thousand percent truth, in the other world, nothing goes for free, you may only be ignorant of the consequences but that doesn't mean there is none. all jazz has there side effect, you loose something in return but most alfa wont tell you. I pity those guys doing touch and follow cause it is one of the most common jazz, ask your Alfa what is involved , you wont hesitate before dropping it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by luminouz(m): 2:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Chidonc:
what that baba told you is a thousand percent truth, in the other world, nothing goes for free, you may only be ignorant of the consequences but that doesn't mean there is none. all jazz has there side effect, you loose something in return but most alfa wont tell you. I pity those guys doing touch and follow cause it is one of the most common jazz, ask your Alfa what is involved , you wont hesitate before dropping it.
Please tell me more on d 'touch n follow" jazz
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Chidonc:
smart ass only ignorant boys do that...But i won't blame them at all...All the same it's never an excuse...Only kind alfas or babalawos wud tell u...If u lived or grew up amongst military men touch and follow won't be something new to u..

Most men today suffer but has even forgotten what they did ignorantly as teenagers out of exuberance..And years down the line,vent the anger on some of their innocent wives....It's even worse if u had done the markings on ur body...The ring usage has some atonement but if u had marked it omo oyo oooo u can't eat ur cake and av it back....Except u will av to make another blind deal with the terrestrial forces� sorry had to laugh i know it isn't funny..
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Samusu(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Op, that baba ilajo wey yhu de mentioned for there, hope na pseudo name abi?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2017
luminouz:

Please tell me more on d 'touch n follow" jazz

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Chidonc(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
smart ass only ignorant boys do that...But i won't blame them at all...All the same it's never an excuse...Only kind alfas or babalawos wud tell u...If u lived or grew up amongst military men touch and follow won't be something new to u..

Most men today suffer but has even forgotten what they did ignorantly as teenagers out of exuberance..And years down the line,vent the anger on some of their innocent wives....It's even worse if u had done the markings on ur body...The ring usage has some atonement but if u had marked it omo oyo oooo u can't eat ur cake and av it back....Except u will av to make another blind deal with the terrestrial forces� sorry had to laugh i know it isn't funny..
true sir

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by jaymichael(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I and my colleagues were sent to a remote village in the
south western part of Nigeria for some work. It was just an
engineering work that was supposed to take us just for 3
days but ended up taking 7 days.
The house we were given to stay was owned by a native
doctor. We were given the boys quarters while the landlord
who is the native doctor was staying in the duplex.
I and my colleagues were scared because it was the house of
a native doctor. But we were assured that we have nothing
to be scared of, the only thing is we mind our business and
don’t look for trouble. Na so me and my colleagues begin dey
respect ourselves. My own is for us to do and get out of that
place. I and my colleagues were not so happy sef, the firm
didn’t see anywhere else to get us a house, it was the house
owned by a native doctor, he even lives there sef.
2 days later, I and my colleagues returned to the compound
to meet a crowd of people. Na so everywhere full with people
for the compound. Na so we mind our business come go our
rooms. But the noise in the compound was so distracting. It
was later after some calmness has returned to the place. One
of the indigene that visited us, we asked him what happened.
He explained that it was a young man who came with his
friends to baba ilajo (native doctor). The guy want to pull
down one rich maga, so he wants to add “plus” to the
“Yahoo” to make it “yahoo plus.” But it was unfortunate for
the guy that the concussion baba ilajo gave to him to use, but
the guy ran mad which was why they brought him back to
baba and everywhere filled with people.
Na so fear they catch us for that compound. Make we do
comot for the community.
The next day evening I and my colleagues where outside the
house taking some fresh air when baba ilajo came to us.
Fear be don catch us because we dey fear the man. Na so
baba sit down join us come dey advise us. That was when he
brought out the incident that happened the previous day of
the yahoo guy that that ran mad after taking his concussion.
There were shocking things he (baba ilajo) revealed about
money rituals. He said that, any one that did money rituals
and succeeded, became rich, that person would eventually be
rich if they work hard. So that means if you come to them
for money rituals, the rituals only make the money come
faster but there would always be consequences. And if you
see anyone who did money rituals and didn’t succeed, they
weren’t destined to go far more than what they have in life.
That is to say that everyone has the ability to be rich, bjt it
all depends on time. Money rituals fast forwards the timing
without much hardwork.
I was so curious because I noticed from most movies I watch,
and even in reality, native doctors will make charms for
people who end up in mansions, big cars and houses, and yet
they (native doctors) live in abject poverty. Na so me sef ask
baba ilajo why its most times so. I don’t know if he was
being sincere or truthful with his answers, but he said most
native doctors are not rich because they don’t want to. I ask
why didn’t they want to be rich, at least we all want good
things of life. Baba said that he’s rich and he’s not lacking,
at least the house we are staying is his.
Yes the house we stayed is his, but he can still be richer
than. If I want to do money rituals, I will surely be the
world’s richest man, if not I’m not doing.
Baba ilajo said most native doctors chose to be poor because
anything relating to money ritual is not permanent,
something bad surely comes with it. Baba was trying to be
diplomatic with answers, he doesn’t want to open up more
I have known this tey tey. That baba is just genuinely truthful to you guys. He is sincere because he wants to make heaven. I cannot do money ritual because I think about how can I fast forward my lifetime riches to enjoy within a short period and pay serious consequences on this earth and in the afterlife.
Re: My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
All crap. Still, just for the laughs, I'm intrigued by this 'touch and follow'. How is it supposed to work?

(1) (Reply)

Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. / Girl Complains As She Losses 3 Boyfriends In One Week Over Wide P**sy / Plus-sized Lady Twerks Hard On A Man Until He Collapses From The Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.