Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Little Vaseline - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Little Vaseline (2772 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Gyming Time: Pls Come With Ur Vaseline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Vaseline by kuntakinte(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2007
David takes his motorbike to the bike shop and the clerk tells him that the gas tank lid is broken.

The clerk instructs David to seal the break with some vasaline whenever it starts to rain to prevent water from getting into the tank.

That night, David takes his motorbike to his girlfriend, Melissa's, house to meet her parents. As he pulls up, she comes to out to greet him and says "No matter what happens, don't say a word. Mom and Dad had a huge fight about the dishes twenty years ago andn they both refuse to do them. The first person who speaks at the dinner table has to do the dishes. So no matter what, just keep your mouth shut!"

With that, David is taken inside where he is introduced to Melissa's father and mother. After a few minutes, dinner is served at they all sit down at the table, where there is complete silence.

David can't resist but have some fun, so about halfway through the meal, he sticks his hand down Melissa's shirt and fondles her for a moment. Although both parents are infuriated, neither of them say a word.

After a few more minutes, David decides to have some more fun. He reaches over and gives Melissa's mother the biggest Frenchie he possibly can. Both Melissa and her father and outraged, but remain quiet.

Moments pass and everyone is silent. David is smiling, when outside it begins to rain. Remembering his broken gas tank seal, he takes his container of vasaline and stands up.

Looking scared to death, Melissa's father jumps up and screams "ALL RIGHT, I'LL DO THE F***ING DISHES!!!"
Re: A Little Vaseline by Tornadoz(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2007
I could almost see the punchline at the end, but still it was a surprise.
Re: A Little Vaseline by luvlymoi(f): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2007
damn that was funni, lmao
Re: A Little Vaseline by PoDeep(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
Popsy dey fear gay Mouth Gig.nice one.
Re: A Little Vaseline by naijacutee(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2007
smiley
Re: A Little Vaseline by bluenubian(f): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2007
lol he sure freaked the dad out "ouch"
Re: A Little Vaseline by micklplus(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2007
good one
Re: A Little Vaseline by Madbad(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
dammmmm.lol
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2011
So just to avoid doin dishes a future mother-in-law would take a dangerous french kiss from her futre son-in-law. Shame on u woman!
Re: A Little Vaseline by oderemo(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2011
stage by stage j0kes are never funny anyway.
next
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2011
ok but cant gay people live in peace in dis country no more

mtchew
Re: A Little Vaseline by jackpot(f): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2011
not particularly funny but interesting like OMG!!!
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2011
Studio is going gaywire. Wear him his stretch cloth somebody! With his body all covered up n his hands folded backwards lets watch him jones.
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2011
Lyssa
tis u dat will jones. . . . Winch
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2011
But u need the vaseline more than anyone here! I state the obvious n u attack me?
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2011
I dont have your time Lyssa
so Bounce!
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2011
Balls balls balls thats all u know n do these dayz so u bounce! Lol
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
Lol
Re: A Little Vaseline by jackpot(f): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
^
His Royal Gayness STUDIO Cfr tongue tongue cheesy
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
yes
but I still love my Baby Girl
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
Thats his pet name?
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2011
I have a girl friend and girl friends i love. . Like and respect so much

and i still have a male boy friend too
Re: A Little Vaseline by lysaa(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
Shh privacy naw. I know u swing both ways- make n female but must u spill every?
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2011
tis good i let u know now u toasting me
make e no be sey na when i don finally agree to your toasting and take u as my number 7th wife and give u belle u go come dey hit me for chest and begin ask why i didnt tell u before. .errm, U know now
Re: A Little Vaseline by sylve11: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
lol! Tight joke, grin cool
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
Thanks Sylvex
Re: A Little Vaseline by Nellyon(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
Gaybe Studio has a gfriend that actually is a girl, but i am leaning heavily towards Gaybe not!
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
I have no idea what you've just said, but i'm inspired
Re: A Little Vaseline by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
:d smiley
Re: A Little Vaseline by ARareGem(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nellyon:

Gaybe Studio has a gfriend that actually is a girl, but i am leaning heavily towards Gaybe not!

I concur. wink
Re: A Little Vaseline by StudioCFR(m): 2:43am On Sep 27, 2011
My name in dia mouth like toothpaste. . . Always got something new they wanna gossip about me

Why Me?

@NELLYON
I thought we agreed not to talk to each other ever again. . . Why cant u stick to dat agreement?
Re: A Little Vaseline by Nellyon(f): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2011
Dear Studio,

Nobody would ever agree to anything you say that isn't:

I am g.ay(not that there is anything wrong with that, but i just wish u stop fooling around in the closet)
i am a fool
i suck
i am annoying

Gaybe this will clear the air.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Watching You / 10 Funny Questions People Ask 4 Naija! / Warri Student Who Obtained 0% In An Exam,but He Didn't Answer Any Question Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.