Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures (34844 Views)

Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Okoyiboz3: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Their life, their business.
Let them use their money for whatever they like.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by anonimi: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:
He no longer dwell in tents but in our hearts

Invest in the real temples (heart of men).

How hard can it be.

Too hard for the sheeple, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Pojomojo: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups
Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel International.
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by joepentwo(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2017
winners chapel international stadium
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Christianity is on the march .... The people must be liberated from the satanic doctrines of the world religions hidden in some churches.

Every time I see multitude like this in Christian churches I know the beast is never going to succeed to ride the entire world with her lady on her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

Christians must have a meeting place and it must be but enough to accommodate as many that subscribes to it ....You are not qualified to teach a winners the location of the Holy Spirit.... It is the basic teachings he or she hears the very first day he goes for foundation class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by hAlexandro(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2017
The pupit looks like the one at Sango
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by lakesider(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
You are displaying fake intelligence by your comment that Pentecostalism has outlived her usefulness. She is just even starting out .... Pentecostalism was actually the church ... Go ye and teach all you have leant frrom me ...And the ripples continues.

If I teach you , you go out and teach another and another and another .....I will be with you even unto the end of time

Yes, some of them have ruptured the process and due to fear have imputed their personal interest and needs into Pentecostalism but I assure you it is better than having a man proclaimed as been infallible ... That is blasphemous and satanic

Adakintroy:
The truth about Christianity will one day surface.and all those who have stood as "God's generalls" will be brought down.

This pentecostal Christianity has lost its usefulness. It has become too radical, more like too mad. It was useful at one point no doubt. But not anymore.
Giving in churches, was simply meant to teach our heart to give, seeing that we are born again and need to learn this things anew until mastering comes. The church was place as a class room to learn mini practicals that we can later generalise to the outside world. Giving starts in the church no doubt, but it ends with other men.

Picture a classroom where you learn little practicals. That classroom is not the end place itself.

What the pentecostal church has succeeded in doing is keep the people at one point station. Not letting them expand till they indeed become like christ in good deeds. They let them concentrate their giving in one place. Which is for lack of better reference shallow and selfish.

GOD I KNOW WILL SEND REAL TEACHER'S SOON (He AlWAYS DOES) THAT WILL TEACH OUR HEARTS THE TRUE GOSPEL IN LOVE FAITH AND HOPE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
The biggest buildings that exist in Africa are Churches. Other continents have massive building in virtually all industries but same can't be said about Africa. Yet we scream God is wonderful, he must be an African
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by moorevic(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
The Lord is really doing wonders for the growth of His gospel.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
africans and their love for stupid things... building large church auditoriums up and down,while the entire continent continues to slide into aacute poverty. lands that should have been used to build factories to create employment,they'd use it to build large auditoriums. the bible says that "where 2 or 3 are gathered,i'm present in their midst". Christ once told the samarians(i think) that "verily,a time would come when ye shall no longer have to go up to that far mountain to worship God...." it is not until we convert every land to church,that we would know that we are practicing christianity. the very prosperous nations of the world,do not go about building large auditoriums and cathedrals. yet they are prospering,and even have more fear of God in them,than the africans who litter every nook and cranny of the environment with churches and large auditoriums.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Charly68: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Winners are noted for excellence ..kudos to Papa Bishop ..he practices what he preaches that is my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by EDIBLESS10: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:
The truth about Christianity will one day surface.and all those who have stood as "God's generalls" will be brought down.

This pentecostal Christianity has lost its usefulness. It has become too radical, more like too mad. It was useful at one point no doubt. But not anymore.
Giving in churches, was simply meant to teach our heart to give, seeing that we are born again and need to learn this things anew until mastering comes. The church was place as a class room to learn mini practicals that we can later generalise to the outside world. Giving starts in the church no doubt, but it ends with other men.

Picture a classroom where you learn little practicals. That classroom is not the end place itself.

What the pentecostal church has succeeded in doing is keep the people at one point station. Not letting them expand till they indeed become like christ in good deeds. They let them concentrate their giving in one place. Which is for lack of better reference shallow and selfish.

GOD I KNOW WILL SEND REAL TEACHER'S SOON (He AlWAYS DOES) THAT WILL TEACH OUR HEARTS THE TRUE GOSPEL IN LOVE FAITH AND HOPE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

The church is rising and d gate of hell shall neva prevail..join d move and stop lamenting.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by stuffs4me(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Yet Daddy freez want to spoil business for these yahoo pastors
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by hopexter(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
More space for more mugus. 5th private Jet loading....
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by EDIBLESS10: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

if u like let d church collaborate with d govt and NGOS to share money n daily basis,people lik this will still exist
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by DickHunter(f): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Freeze007:

*LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCED GOD'S BUDGET TO THE WORLD-3/10/1999*
"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerians to know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as such anyone that want to plan against him is planning against God.

3. Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And until it is return corruption will never stop in Nigeria this because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory rightful belongs to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.

4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that will collect all this money that Governors, Senators, Minister and the rest have looted and take them oversea, that government I have set up shall investigate and bring looters to book, many of them shall be jail.

5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be one government by then there will be no more visa to travel to another country because everyone will unite.

6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.

7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it will just be as a world bank when time comes.

8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one, Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so Nigeria won't divide.

9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing you will see from now on is police action.

10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and am repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America.
That is God's Budget and until they come to pass heaven and earth shall never pass away.

THANK YOU FATHER

Peace! The first bcs member I have seen on Nairaland
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Respect55(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Business centre
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by fernandoc(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

Christianity is not about building mega structures.
Read your Bible to gain knowledge and act accordingly to avoid perishing with these gods of men.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
Thanks for your insight. But sadly I don't need it same applies to do many other sane people. You're free to bask in your beliefs while we enjoy our ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by EDIBLESS10: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

Jesus Christ already taught about that, didn't He?

Perhaps you and your god of man in winners are all a bunch of hypocrites as appropriately described by our Lord & Saviour

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]
The devil also quotes d scripture.so kontinue
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Some weeks ago, Explorers brought mind stunning pics of a state of the art library in China.
In Africa what we celebrate are Church Arenas.
In China, Religion is almost banned, and it has grown to be the most worlds biggest economy, because they teach thier children the wonders of using their brain in solving thier �problems is while in Africa we teach our children how to fast and pray for our problems to disappear.

Truth is, these gullible sheeples and will still claim that God will punish china day for banning religion, but then China virtually feeds us all the tech we use to day and Appliances..so if God punishes China, wont we be the ones to suffer the punishment the most, since they are the ones that give us loans, build our road, sells us spare parts, etc.

Untill weAfricans discover that Religion blinds us, we will never move forward, to we are will keep feeding from the crumbs that fall from the end west.
You can't separate Africa from religion. Even before the advent of Christianity and Islam,Africa has being practicing religion. China you mention practice their religion to the core

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by bodeworldd(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
BUY NOW

**Hair Now Now Hair Growth Serum**

Hair Now Now growth serum is for both men and women.
There are no side effects of using our Hair Now Now Growth serum. The only effect is growth.
Use 3 to 5 drops morning and night especialy after bath or washing of hair.
You will be begin to notice visible growth between 3weeks - 5weekss
For maximum results, it advisable to practice proper hair care during the use of this product.
50ml

Testimonies / evidences in short review videos links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWGqxLhsHg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjexlQUyd8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Zpigo2Meg
Endless

BUY NOW

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mabea: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
In ur mind now you have made a point. Smh
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by ladygudhead(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
if i say A NEW DAWN what would you say?!
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Some weeks ago, Explorers brought mind stunning pics of a state of the art library in China.
In Africa what we celebrate are Church Arenas.
In China, Religion is almost banned, and it has grown to be the most worlds biggest economy, because they teach thier children the wonders of using their brain in solving thier �problems is while in Africa we teach our children how to fast and pray for our problems to disappear.

Truth is, these gullible sheeples and will still claim that God will punish china day for banning religion, but then China virtually feeds us all the tech we use to day and Appliances..so if God punishes China, wont we be the ones to suffer the punishment the most, since they are the ones that give us loans, build our road, sells us spare parts, etc.

Untill weAfricans discover that Religion blinds us, we will never move forward, to we are will keep feeding from the crumbs that fall from the end west.
But unfortunately you aren't using your brain. Now let me explain to you as I would to a dummy.

What is the definition of a Christian Pastor?

A person who preaches Jesus Christ, build churches and sees to the Christianization of d world.

What is Govt?

A set of individuals who are responsible for the Economic, Societal, Safe being of their Constituents-they build roads, hospitals, LIBRARIES, schools etc.

Now can you see that you are a dummy. How does a pastor doing his job prevent a govt from doing her own?
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Themandator:

You are displaying fake intelligence by your comment that Pentecostalism has outlived her usefulness. She is just even starting out .... Pentecostalism was actually the church ... Go ye and teach all you have leant frrom me ...And the ripples continues.

If I teach you , you go out and teach another and another and another .....I will be with you even unto the end of time

Yes, some of them have ruptured the process and due to fear have imputed their personal interest and needs into Pentecostalism but I assure you it is better than having a man proclaimed as been infallible ... That is blasphemous and satanic

How would you know am displaying false intelligence. When you are standing up for what is merely a human construct.of all the things I said that could possibly be true, you could only spot pentecostalism.

I know I am at liberty to do so because am led. Just as you are led to defend what is a human contructs. If I put down the pentecostal faith. I do not pull down christ. Just a vail( know what spirit you are off)

I know they know little about God. Yes have had the privi ledge to discuss with other faiths including jehova witness. And I can tell you without blinking that pentecostal Christians are the most ignorant of the lot. That's why they make up for it with much shouting..and often vain pronouciation like "usual auction that will catapult you into a devine realm bla..bla bla...

Vain repitions as christ will call it. They teach nothing so they make up for it with loud noise.

But this is not about me or you or pentecostal whatever.

It's about Christ and helping other men. Let's focus.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
EDIBLESS10:
The church is rising and d gate of hell shall neva prevail..join d move and stop lamenting.

What church matching?

Have you been to the street lately just to see the amount of poverty and hunger. If the church in is not matching towards this directions, then permitted me asking where is it matching to?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.