Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures (34867 Views)

Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
The way some people reason, when it comes to building the best house, wearing the best clothes, driving the best cars then nothing is wrong but when you talk about building the best house of worship you see them quoting Bible?

For God sake we are in the 21st century, you don't expect the church of God to be build with bamboo and clay while you sleep in a big mansion.

If you don't like it, stay in your house and worship your God. Shikina

Stop quoting rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Mumu people undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Chai Chain chains shakle cry

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
To me makes no sense, having such a grand structure which is only put to use at most twice a week while there are thousands on the street without a place to lay their heads at night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by robosky02(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Good
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by EDIBLESS10: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:

What church matching?

Have you been to the street lately just to see the amount of poverty and hunger. If the church in is not matching towards this directions, then permitted me asking where is it matching to?
bro even if d church collaborate witj govt & NGo's to share money on daily basis,there wil still b poverty...blame ur govt and nt churches for d citizen welfare
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
EDIBLESS10:
bro even if d church collaborate witj govt & NGo's to share money on daily basis,there wil still b poverty...blame ur govt and nt churches for d citizen welfare

No one ask them to share money Bros. Christ himself had cenceeded that the poor will always be us. I get that. But giving the gigantic size of the churches they will definitely make monumental impact.

Let's we forget this is their duty. Let me be clear. This is their ONLY duty. Or have you forgotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
EDIBLESS10:

When people say you have been brain washed you will fight back. What do you mean "by even if".."even if"

What is the duty of the church in the first place..."even if"

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by DaBillionnaire: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
At least we can diversify our economy....through religious export

That's nice

We can convert Kenya shillings

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you gat no chill
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
chronique:
africans and their love for stupid things... building large church auditoriums up and down,while the entire continent continues to slide into aacute poverty. lands that should have been used to build factories to create employment,they'd use it to build large auditoriums. the bible says that "where 2 or 3 are gathered,i'm present in their midst". Christ once told the samarians(i think) that "verily,a time would come when ye shall no longer have to go up to that far mountain to worship God...." it is not until we convert every land to church,that we would know that we are practicing christianity. the very prosperous nations of the world,do not go about building large auditoriums and cathedrals. yet they are prospering,and even have more fear of God in them,than the africans who litter every nook and cranny of the environment with churches and large auditoriums.
Get behind him you demon from the pit of hell! Christ defeated you 2000 years ago and there is nothing you can do about it. You had better get into swines again and leave this poor fellow alone.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by kaykhalie(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Statsocial:

Get behind him you demon from the pit of hell! Christ defeated you 2000 years ago and there is nothing you can do about it. You had better get into swines again and leave this poor fellow alone.

Stay there and mumuing yourself. You better start praying for the spirit of foolishness to leave you.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Themandator:

Christians must have a meeting place and it must be but enough to accommodate as many that subscribes to it ....You are not qualified to teach a winners the location of the Holy Spirit.... It is the basic teachings he or she hears the very first day he goes for foundation class

I no longer waste my time on dumb mockers. My knowledge of the Word about their (mockers') heightened criticisms in the last days restrains me from trying to school their satanically-wired minds. grin The mad peeps (mockers) expect Christians to meet in their empty skulls. grin If Christians hold meetings at workplaces, they complain. If Christians meet in the marketplaces, they grumble. If Christians hold meetings in school classrooms, they yell. grin grin Okay we have decided to build special meeting places for our worship, they are mourning. cheesy cheesy Now you can see that they are a frustrated bunch. grin grin No explanations will be meaningful to them, we can only keep praying for their redemption from spiritual and intellectual slavery. grin grin

JESUS CHRIST remains LORD forever! Until every ear hears the Gospel of salvation we won't stop building churches in every nook and cranny. grin grin Those who can't bear it may commit suicide. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:

When people say you have been brain washed you will fight back. What do you mean "by even if".."even if"

What is the duty of the church in the first place..."even if"

Shut up and pursue your purpose in life. Stop blaming the church for your poverty and failures. Make a difference in your own way. The heads of those expanding Christian assemblies are human beings like you. cheesy cheesy One day your house, that's if you ever build one, will be bought by a church and turned to a place of worship. grin grin Satan cannot stop the expansion of the church. cheesy cheesy The church has come to stay, accept it or do the needful. The earth is the LORD'S and the fulness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it. We will build churches everywhere because it all belongs to JESUS CHRIST! grin grin Go and build whatever your mind tells you to build. We have decided to build churches! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
bigtt76:
To me makes no sense, having such a grand structure which is only put to use at most twice a week while there are thousands on the street without a place to lay their heads at night.

Don't mind them. That money would be better off spent on their outreach ministry and touching lives with it. If Africa as a continent, and Nigeria as a country, was almost crime free, or can boast of the ripple effects and benefits we get from building more churches everywhere, I would have said "wonderful! Let's have more churches". But no, the reverse is the case. So what then is the satisfaction we gain from building more churches and cathedrals? I'm not against the gospel of Christ being preached. I'm only against the unnecessary building of gigantic structures and cathedrals as church, with little or nothing to show as benefits in the society.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
chronique:

Don't mind them. That money would be better off spent on their outreach ministry and touching lives with it. If Africa as a continent, and Nigeria as a country, was almost crime free, or can boast of the ripple effects and benefits we get from building more churches everywhere, I would have said "wonderful! Let's have more churches". But no, the reverse is the case. So what then is the satisfaction we gain from building more churches and cathedrals? I'm not against the gospel of Christ being preached. I'm only against the unnecessary building of gigantic structures and cathedrals as church, with little or nothing to show as benefits in the society.

How many structures have you built? Was it built with your money? undecided Build schools, hospitals and libraries if you so wish, but don't tell others what they should build with their funds. grin grin There will be churches everywhere. It has only started. So you better get used to it to avoid sliding into depression. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by frankfab(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Private jet church. To hell with religion
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
mastermaestro:

How many structures have you built? Was it built with your money? undecided Build schools, hospitals and libraries if you so wish, but don't tell others what they should build with their funds. grin grin There will be churches everywhere. It has only started. So you better get used to it to avoid sliding into depression. grin grin

I contribute my funds to projects in the church and I'm happy to do that. But if they start talking of building another large cathedral, my one kobo won't drop. Building churches here and there, isn't the same thing as preaching the gospel. Moreover, it is in the same church where I was busy contributing my peanuts and went as far as paying someone from my pocket to develop a building plan for the church, that a minister in the same church still swindled me and defrauded me. When I talk, I talk out of experience and facts, not just because I want to talk.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by michony505(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
you that is not religious what impact have u made in your environment?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by akigbemaru: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Statsocial:
It is the biggest Church Auditorium in Central and East Africa and is located in Nairobi Kenya. From some indications it seems the Kenyan believers chose to build it by themselves without collecting money from Headquarters in Ota. May God bless my brothers and sisters from LFC, RCCG, MFM, Christ embassy, Deeperlife et al. You guys have really exported the message of Christ outside the shores of Nigeria.

Of course the important thing is not the building but the thousands of hearts panting for Christ in it. May the message of Jesus continue to Strengthen from coast to coast, nations to nations and for the intercessors, financiers, missionaries and labourers who make these things happen may our Lord Jesus reward you in heaven and also here on heart by meeting all your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus..
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
mastermaestro:

Shut up and pursue your purpose in life. Stop blaming the church for your poverty and failures. Make a difference in your own way. The heads of those expanding Christian assemblies are human beings like you. cheesy cheesy One day your house, that's if you ever build one, will be bought by a church and turned to a place of worship. grin grin Satan cannot stop the expansion of the church. cheesy cheesy The church has come to stay, accept it or do the needful. The earth is the LORD'S and the fulness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it. We will build churches everywhere because it all belongs to JESUS CHRIST! grin grin Go and build whatever your mind tells you to build. We have decided to build churches! grin grin

Am not poor!...For a christian building church your are full with hate and insults.
I see the spirit in you now bye!
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by michony505(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pojomojo:
Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups
Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel International.
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion
Does the paying of 10% makes a man poor? What of ppl that spend more than 10% of their income on women, drugs, e.t.c What billionaires with charity organization and pumps huge money to it? True Christianity CAN never make u poor !

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
chronique:

I contribute my funds to projects in the church and I'm happy to do that. But if they start talking of building another large cathedral, my one kobo won't drop. Building churches here and there, isn't the same thing as preaching the gospel. Moreover, it is in the same church where I was busy contributing my peanuts and went as far as paying someone from my pocket to develop a building plan for the church, that a minister in the same church still swindled me and defrauded me. When I talk, I talk out of experience and facts, not just because I want to talk.

Do it as unto the LORD. grin grin One pastor's dubious behaviour is not enough reason to stop contributing to building the church. Everyone is going to account for their deeds before the Creator someday. Do your part, receive your blessings, and leave others to themselves. wink
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Coolgent(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pojomojo:
Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups
Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel International.
Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every Dangote employee who is a member of Winners Chapel every month.
Dangote owns and runs industries. Oyedepo owns and manages investments including fees paying University.
While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing.
Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of six private jets including Bombardier.
Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer.
Our Government needs to take a second look at the fleecing charade known as Organized Religion

What a fearless fellow!
Keep on educating them pls

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
mastermaestro:

Do it as unto the LORD. grin grin One pastor's dubious behaviour is not enough reason to stop contributing to building the church. Everyone is going to account for their deeds before the Creator someday. Do your part, receive your blessings, and leave others to themselves. wink

I have heard you but I'm wiser now and know what to do as far as my Christianity is concerned. If you like, gather one million speakers and 1000s of microphone to scream and shout about how God will bless me by giving, if it is not in the Bible, or comes from my heart, nothing will happen. If I consider your shouting a nuisance to me, I'd quietly get up and go home.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:

Am not poor!...For a christian building church your are full with hate and insults.
I see the spirit in you now bye!

Come back here! grin grin Since you decided to join the mockers, I decided to treat you like one. grin grin Stop playing the victim here dude! undecided Because Christians aren't violent in reacting to criticisms, that's why you folks take pleasure in abusing and deriding our efforts at spreading the Gospel. If others take nonsense, I don't! Apostle Paul didn't take rubbish from folks like you, neither would I. grin grin Every silly remark about Christianity will be responded to with an equal weight of comment. grin grin The church has been too cool towards naughty voices like yours. I am raising a generation that will match cynics fearlessly. grin grin The JESUS CHRIST I serve is not a docile King. He beat the Pharisees in their own game of questioning every move of the church. cheesy cheesy I want to be like my Master. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
michony505:

Please leave that obscure grouchy ant to continue in his illusive sense of popularity. grin grin The tomb is louder than his voice. grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by TheAlchemist: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mekanus:
Africa sha, they keep spending huge amounts of money in building things that don't add value to human lives. Meanwhile there are no good hospitals.

Spoken like a true PROPHET!!! I was hoping to read about winners cancer research and diagnostic centre, sadly health care is not the priority of most Pentecostal churches, they prefer fast business like nursery and primary schools, creche, universities, pure water production, you can complete the list....
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by anonimi: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
michony505:

Plenty.
Next question?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Statsocial:
It is the biggest Church Auditorium in Central and East Africa and is located in Nairobi Kenya. From some indications it seems the Kenyan believers chose to build it by themselves without collecting money from Headquarters in Ota. May God bless my brothers and sisters from LFC, RCCG, MFM, Christ embassy, Deeperlife et al. You guys have really exported the message of Christ outside the shores of Nigeria.

Of course the important thing is not the building but the thousands of hearts panting for Christ in it. May the message of Jesus continue to Strengthen from coast to coast, nations to nations and for the intercessors, financiers, missionaries and labourers who make these things happen may our Lord Jesus reward you in heaven and also here on heart by meeting all your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus..

Unemployed yahoo men getting paid from employed FooOOls grin
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Freeze007:

*LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCED GOD'S BUDGET TO THE WORLD-3/10/1999*
"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerians to know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as such anyone that want to plan against him is planning against God.

3. Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And until it is return corruption will never stop in Nigeria this because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory rightful belongs to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.

4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that will collect all this money that Governors, Senators, Minister and the rest have looted and take them oversea, that government I have set up shall investigate and bring looters to book, many of them shall be jail.

5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be one government by then there will be no more visa to travel to another country because everyone will unite.

6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.

7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it will just be as a world bank when time comes.

8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one, Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so Nigeria won't divide.

9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing you will see from now on is police action.

10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and am repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America.
That is God's Budget and until they come to pass heaven and earth shall never pass away.

THANK YOU FATHER

This is classic trash.

Whoever wrote this na fool
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you are a Catholic, i will advise you to first become a Christian ....because you are not

You are a member of Satan's paganised Christianity which the woman bestrides and intends to use against Christ and his bride, the true church.
He started out by proclaiming the leader of this pagan group called Catholics, infallible and then using a woman he calls Mary to displace the trinity. A catholic prayer mentions this woman that rides the beast in Rev 17 much than Jesus and God. Eg the rosary mentions Jesus, the father and Holy Spirit just 6 time each but Hail Mary 53 times.

the gates of hell is working overtime trying to ridicule every movement of the true Christians with false doctrines of poverty as a gateway to a holy life but the Holy Spirit is alive and working out in his church to take souls away from the grip of the gate of hell.

Adakintroy:

How would you know am displaying false intelligence. When you are standing up for what is merely a human construct.of all the things I said that could possibly be true, you could only spot pentecostalism.

I know I am at liberty to do so because am led. Just as you are led to defend what is a human contructs. If I put down the pentecostal faith. I do not pull down christ. Just a vail( know what spirit you are off)

I know they know little about God. Yes have had the privi ledge to discuss with other faiths including jehova witness. And I can tell you without blinking that pentecostal Christians are the most ignorant of the lot. That's why they make up for it with much shouting..and often vain pronouciation like "usual auction that will catapult you into a devine realm bla..bla bla...

Vain repitions as christ will call it. They teach nothing so they make up for it with loud noise.

But this is not about me or you or pentecostal whatever.

It's about Christ and helping other men. Let's focus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.