Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures (35320 Views)

Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by anonimi: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
EDIBLESS10:
The devil also quotes d scripture.so kontinue

Is that why your pastors and GOds of men quote the scripture- because they are the devil, seeing as their lives have no semblance whatsoever with the words, works and mannerisms of Jesus Christ whom they falsely claim to represent to the sheeple?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yo paid someone to develop a building plan for which church?

chronique:

I contribute my funds to projects in the church and I'm happy to do that. But if they start talking of building another large cathedral, my one kobo won't drop. Building churches here and there, isn't the same thing as preaching the gospel. Moreover, it is in the same church where I was busy contributing my peanuts and went as far as paying someone from my pocket to develop a building plan for the church, that a minister in the same church still swindled me and defrauded me. When I talk, I talk out of experience and facts, not just because I want to talk.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Adakintroy: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Themandator:
If you are a Catholic, i will advise you to first become a Christian ....because you are not

You are a member of Satan's paganised Christianity which the woman bestrides and intends to use against Christ and his bride, the true church.
He started out by proclaiming the leader of this pagan group called Catholics, infallible and then using a woman he calls Mary to displace the trinity. A catholic prayer mentions this woman that rides the beast in Rev 17 much than Jesus and God. Eg the rosary mentions Jesus, the father and Holy Spirit just 6 time each but Hail Mary 53 times.

the gates of hell is working overtime trying to ridicule every movement of the true Christians with false doctrines of poverty as a gateway to a holy life but the Holy Spirit is alive and working out in his church to take souls away from the grip of the gate of hell.

This is the problem with you Christian cult. You don't listen. You have just one man stand on the pupuit and talk for hours on end. No one ask him a question. How would you ever learn. Your mind is fix towards everything. I am not part of a "sec" just as christ was. Chatolic Anglican, whatever. ...am not part.

Am am for christ. Stand alone. Am not part of any religion just as christ wasn't.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by ogbiwa: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Glory to God! Our Cook (God) simply has more room to accommodate more people that want to be fed (the Word)

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by mmachi96(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by paxonel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
These buildings are nothing unless the messages that are passed across to the church members are what will build their intelligence and understanding, just like Jesus messages in the bible.
But anything similar or below what oyedepo and other pastors are preaching in Nigeria(which never build the intelligence of Nigerian people all these while) will amount to waste of resources for beautiful buildings

It will have been better to build simple buildings until people are becoming intelligent and their standard of living is improved like that of developed nations
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by chronique(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Themandator:
Yo paid someone to develop a building plan for which church?

It was an Rccg parish where I worship. Unfortunately, the building project never took off till I had that unfortunate experience, and left there and it ended up not being delivered to them. It was supposed to be designed and presented in 3d format. The only thing they saw was the layout/building plan on paper, when the dude came to make a presentation to show what he had done.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Statsocial:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2000090988/magnificent-winners-chapel-sanctuary-on-the-new-likoni-road-a-gigantic-landmark

The Church is big yes but it's not Nairobi's biggest church.It was overtaken in every aspect by Evangelist Teresia Wairimu's Faith Evangelistic Ministries (F.E.M).Bishop Allan Kiuna of J.C.C parklands also has an ongoing project and once complete, it's definitely gonna be huge.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by donnie(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Beautiful... great work. May the Lord bless their work and increase the fruit of their righteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Beey:
The Church is big yes but it's not Nairobi's biggest church.It was overtaken in every aspect by Evangelist Teresia Wairimu's Faith Evangelistic Ministries (F.E.M).Bishop Allan Kiuna of J.C.C parklands also has an ongoing project and once complete, it's definitely gonna be huge.
What is the size of teresia's own?
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by analize701: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
TheAlchemist:

Spoken like a true PROPHET!!! I was hoping to read about winners cancer research and diagnostic centre, sadly health care is not the priority of most Pentecostal churches, they prefer fast business like nursery and primary schools, creche, universities, pure water production, you can complete the list....
Blah blah blah spoken like a true DEMON! I was hoping you would do a little research on Redeemers University CoE in infectious diseases where your country's samples were analysed or Covenant's CUCRID which houses the best laboratories in Molecular Biology, Software Engineering, Mechatronitcs$Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and chairs research clusters dealing with advanced gene cutting malaria and cancer research. Or would you even check out Winners hospital in Ota or Kwara that serve multiple communities. Yet you come here to yap nonsense.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by shejane: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
I see no pillars. Wonder
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you gat no chill

But that's a fact
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by PropertyAsset: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lands on Promo In Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah & Magboro-Berger

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL When You Buy From VILLA GARDEN CITY Magboro-Berger*

Acquire 1plot From *VILLA GARDEN CITY*
Behind MFM Prayer City & NASFAT Magboro along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Price: *#650* per plot
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build.

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS*

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = *#690k*

Deposit *#100K* and spread the balance.

Contact us on
*08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)* let's discuss your options.

*OTHER OPTIONS*�

*1. Casavilla Estate Magboro*By MFM Prayer City and Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro-Berger.
*Price: N3m per plot*
*Title: CofO*

*2. Christal Villa King's Court Ibeju-Lekki* Apakin before LaCampaigne Tropicanna.
*Promo Price: N4m*
*Title: Approved Excision*

*3. Christal Villa Gold Ibeju-Lekki*
*Price: #700k*
*Title:*Registered Survey (Excision in Process)
*Promo: Buy 5 And Get 1 Free Plot*

*4. WestWood Park 2, Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos*
*Promo Price:* #11.5m
*Title:* CofO

*5. Arium Estate Abijo GRA*
*Price:* #6.5m
*Title:* CofO

*6. Opulence Estate, Lakowe Ajah (By Lakowe Golf Course (just off the Expressway)*
*Price:* #10.5m
*Title:* Gazette

*7. Royalty Garden Shimawa By RCCG Redemption Camp's New Auditions*
*Price:* N2.5m
*CofO processing*

*8. Hill Crest Estate, Abuja (Sabon-Lugbe)*
*Price: #3m* for 450sqm (Pent-house land size), #4m for 550sqm (Duplex land size)
*Title: RofO*

*9. VIP Gardens Festac Extension*, Abule-Ado.
*Price: #5.5m*
*Title: CofO*

*Contact Us: Call 08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)*

Investment made easy.....
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by gozzlin: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Business is booming.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Themandator: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Adakintroy:

This is the problem with you Christian cult. You don't listen. You have just one man stand on the pupuit and talk for hours on end. No one ask him a question. How would you ever learn. Your mind is fix towards everything. I am not part of a "sec" just as christ was. Chatolic Anglican, whatever. ...am not part.

Am am for christ. Stand alone. Am not part of any religion just as christ wasn't.

Good for you that you are a stand alone, one man mopol but that I remember that the scripture you reckon yourself to know very well as to stand alone stated that such as should be saved was added to them daily ...they were not separated as gurus in their own eyes

You know nothing I am sorry to point out ..your intelligence is only in your eyes ... you come off as one with an over bloated and false sense of your True worth ....any one who calls himself a Christ follower but doesn't crave the assemble of the saints is deluded by imaginary self worth

Show me a one man mopol from the scripture unless the one delivered from satanic affliction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Statsocial:

What is the size of teresia's own?

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
More of teresia's church.

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Beey post=62626480][/quote] The Church fine no be small but it is a 4,000 seater. Winners Chapel is 12,000 seater.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Beey(f): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Statsocial:
The Church fine no be small but it is a 4,000 seater. Winners Chapel is 12,000 seater.
Mmmmh, well I am not sure of the square size but it's a big church.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Statsocial:
[sub][/sub]
You are right! Funny enough they have the same level of vibrancy the mother church has here in Ota.

As per living faith structures the LFC church replicated the Catholic church's template of building churches. They don't build churches here and there(building churches here and there is also fine if it is God's instruction) rather they build big landmark buildings in every city. I have also seen their buildings in Houston, Texas and it is big and awesome. Their churches in Nigerian villages are equally quite big and distinctive too.

This is winners chapel Texas, one of the many fine Architectures they have in Western Countries. Since the minions of the devil believe Christianity can only thrive in Naija they should explain this massive influx here in texas cheesy

99 percent of those influx are still Black idiotss

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by anonimi: 3:20am On Nov 23, 2017
analize701:
You are not religious, pls show your achievements.

Show because you are who
Ask your all powerful slick salesmen pastors to have vision of them and share with you na.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by DangotePikin: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Statsocial:
The Church fine no be small but it is a 4,000 seater. Winners Chapel is 12,000 seater.
exactly. It is very beautiful and high class but not bigger than the winners images you posted.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
ZUBY77:

99 percent of those influx are still Black idiotss
na you know. Go Lakewood for the same Houston and you would see 90,000 whites worshipping with Joel Osteen. So what is your point?
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
DickHunter:

Peace! The first bcs member I have seen on Nairaland

Perfect Peace of the Father, Good to meet you here too..
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is classic trash.

Whoever wrote this na fool

If you believe what happened in Noah's time then take heed, for I am exactly doing what he did, in the midst of his assignment followed insults and all sorts of name calling but it not deter him, same with me, I will not be bordered because I know the end point will justify the means, if it is the CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH SENDING ME then wait for His end time and resultant effect on all the disputers of truth as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in this last dispensation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Freeze007:

If you believe what happened in Noah's time then take heed, for I am exactly doing what he did, in the midst of his assignment followed insults and all sorts of name calling but it not deter him, same with me, I will not be bordered because I know the end point will justify the means, if it is the CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH SENDING ME then wait for His end time and resultant effect on all the disputers of truth as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in this last dispensation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

It's obvious u don't read the Bible.

Noah built an ark, Called his family to enter and they moved, Noah didn't preach to anyone to join him.

U believe in the Noah story, Donkey talking to people's story n other Bible stories n yet wen someone u know walks up to u and tells u that A donkey spoke to him giving him, u will refute him n call him a liar... grin

""His end time"" grin grin grin.

Just like I said above, U need to start reading the Bible. End time have come n gone, Rapture has already taken place, Jesus said same himself.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is classic trash.

Whoever wrote this na fool

History has taught me a lot about your type, because you are ignorant does not change reality. For example, that I cannot pictorially explain the process of breathing does not say that breathing is not a process in the well being of HUMANS HEALTH,in the same vein that you think this is trash does not change its genuity only you lack spiritual discernment because if you kept the words, ways and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, you would have seen the capacity He is operating on now.

5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:16-21

15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 1 Corinthians
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Freeze007:

History has taught me a lot about your type, because you are ignorant does not change reality. For example, that I cannot pictorially explain the process of breathing does not say that breathing is not a process in the well being of HUMANS HEALTH,in the same vein that you think this is trash does not change its genuity only you lack spiritual discernment because if you kept the words, ways and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, you would have seen the capacity He is operating on now.

5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:16-21

15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 1 Corinthians

"" For example, that I cannot pictorially explain the process of breathing does not say that breathing""

That's because u can't explain the process of breathing.
Others can.
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"" For example, that I cannot pictorially explain the process of breathing does not say that breathing""

That's because u can't explain the process of breathing.
Others can.

Listen, I am talking about bit by bit process of breathing, as in from the unknown to the known not talking about the make beliefs we are thought anyway let me leave this for the deeper minds.

Christ's crucifixion is the case study, Lots time also a case study even Noah, there wouldn't have been any better way than SEND RECEIVE AND BE PROTECTED

THE CREATORS SENDS
THE OBEDIENT RECEIVES

THEN THE DELUGE NEVER HARMS THE PROTECTED because they walked through the valley of the shadow of death and they feared no evil.

I challenge you to visit any BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR BETHEL IF YOU HAVE CHRIST
Re: Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's obvious u don't read the Bible.

Noah built an ark, Called his family to enter and they moved, Noah didn't preach to anyone to join him.

U believe in the Noah story, Donkey talking to people's story n other Bible stories n yet wen someone u know walks up to u and tells u that A donkey spoke to him giving him, u will refute him n call him a liar... grin

""His end time"" grin grin grin.

Just like I said above, U need to start reading the Bible. End time have come n gone, Rapture has already taken place, Jesus said same himself.

preach

\ˈprēch\

: to make a speech aboutreligion in a church or otherpublic place : to deliver a sermon

: to write or speak about (something) in an approving way : to say that (something) is good or necessary

: to write or speak in an annoying way about the right way to behave

With strong conviction he preached/prophesied that they should enter the ark yet they refused but decided to perish. simply put are you calling me to believe your pastor, certainly not. I on the other hand is telling you that whether you like IT OR NOT YOU MUST OBEY YOUR CREATOR talking through me that except you receive your baptism of the Holy Spirit which is likened to the biblical Noah'ses ark of this age, then wait for a more FIERCE than what happened the dispensation of Noah.

Criterion : Love God with All your mind heart and soul and love all and sundry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Evangelist Who Was Blasted For Preaching At 4am Gets ₦1M From Good Samaritan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.