Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

[Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True (963 Views)

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now / Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Nijablog: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2017
I am asking this question because of some pre-intimacy that took place yesterday and my girlfriend is suspecting.

She suspects I am not only engage in double dating but multiple. Though it is true but my problem started when I denied her claims and now, she is requesting we take an oath by tasting each other blood that we must get married to each other and my refusal to oblige to her request got her angry and she left and don't even want to pick my calls again neither respond to my messages.

To solve this issue, I believe obliging to her request is the solution but still yet again am afraid cause I understand that though man propose, God dispose. What if we take the oath and things don't work out as plan but yet again am doubting if even swearing an oath with blood works cause we have heard of cases where men drank human blood but there wasn't any effect to count on.

So my fellow nairalander, is this stuff really effective? cause I love her so much and I want to please or better still make her happy.
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Bullhari: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2017
hoping dis makes for. den will I read it
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2017
blood oath in 2017

once she die just don't hesitate to follow her
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Lionbite(m): 1:22am On Nov 22, 2017
its like you dont need your destiny again abi? blood covenant is real and dangerous, dont let anybody use civilization to deceive u.
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Shegzy8(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2017
my brother dont even try it, you dont even know if she is a witch that just wants to taste your blood to know if its sweet or not, then now conclude on using straw to finish it if it is sweet......just be careful, dont take a step you might regret
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by EWAagoyin(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2017
See wetin Toto wan make you do shocked

Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by yanabasee(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Blood's powerful.... Cultism is practiced with blood-bond...

If you're a christian, you'd likely must have read through wherefore if a man sinneth he'd have to kill a ram and spill its blood to purify its own sins..

Do not take that shitty act you practice on your bed after multi-bangings to blow ur mind into taking an oath...
Re: [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True by Blesschemical: 3:13am On Nov 22, 2017
bros na devil be this be this oo, do ear as if u no hear am abeg

(1) (Reply)

I’m Worried That She Might Not Like Me As Much As I Like Her. What Do I Do? / If U Know Your Not Ugly Then Put Your Real Fvucking Pic On Ur Profile. / Miracle! 50-year-old Woman Gets Married For The First Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.