Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off (29848 Views)

Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
No wonder a plate of Ukwu-obi is more than enough to fvck them
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by thunderbabs: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Atimes, i jus see some africans as blockheads.... I'm sure a lot got similar thing during 2015 general election that got buhari dt seat....and i know dey re all still enjoyin the N2000 gift they got till now.....cant we jus apply a decent common sense? shocked
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by LasGidiOwner: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Face your dead Abia state. Of course we are different. How sure are you that this stuff is not just for the camera.

nwadiuko1:
and my Anambra neigbhor just dey make noise uo and down that they are politically different from the rest of the IGBOS?
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2017
To me I think she's in same league with those who sat at home because both choices are as bad as the dreaded badooo cult group.

If she shouldn't talk for 4 years, then those who stayed at home without exercising their franchise should shut up because they neglected their responsibility due to hatred and anger.
Don't try to quote me negatively if u like urself.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by urahara(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Baawaa:
She sold 4years for wrapper and a thousand Naira,and she will among those that will be complaining that government is not doing anything.

At times I wonder the kind of brain Nigerians have
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by frankfab(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
This happened three days ago.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

I go soon ask you how market but until then.
Shalom!

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by chat2deen(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice gesture! She is an IPOB youth that's the way to deradicalize her
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by nwadiuko1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Face your dead Abia state. Of course we are different. How sure are you that this stuff is not just for the camera.

lol
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by IMASTEX: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
xpset2:
so lemme guess, what would have been her if she hadn't collected. Stop deceiving yourself buddy.

So selling the conscience is the best thing to do? When politician spend heavily to get elected, you think they will owe anyone any obligations to how they rule?! How do you think a more credible person with less money will indicate interest if the system is based on cash and carry.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
I dnt get,y are u people insulting d girl na?..she for reject am?..make una park well jare,atleast she gt somthing from those fools dat calls themselves government,,the foolish party she voted for might not even b d one dat entered,,,go girl...i dnt even see anything wrong in this because she collect o,she no collect,e no go change anything,no b nigeria we dey...i go collect am well well if na me..
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
HOW I WISH :

- my fellows citizens know the power of a ballot of box
- how i wish my fellow citizens know the worth of their vote.
- how i wish my fellow citizens can calculate the worth of their single vote and know that the worth of a single vote which comes from a single person is worth more than N4,700,000.

- How i wish.

IN CONCLUSION
If you are to sell your vote, please ensure you are receiving the above amount before selling your vote or better still vote for the RIGHT CANDIDATE.

Love you all
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by baddosky1: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
All the people who are saying that she sold her "4 years"...e dey pain una say APGA win? Besides, the wrapper was from APC so haters can go hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Cromagnon: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
mansakhalifa:
That is why that "thing" or concept or whatever called "universal adult suffrage" should no longer be allowed in this part of the world. Infact,Nigerians are just not ready for it. Just look at this nonsense! And to think there were also those who went a step lower to eat "free" rice too! Mo'fu(k@rs.
what is wrong with it. Same everywhere in the world. Always about who sharers more loot. Republicans share to the rich while democrats share to the poor
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Cromagnon: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
IMASTEX:
I pity her. She just succeeded in selling her future "4 years". These are the set of persons that increase the reasons to believe Nigeria may never get it right.
better than those that give it away for free
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by IMASTEX: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Cromagnon:
better than those that give it away for free
Are you for real?!
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Cromagnon: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
IMASTEX:

Are you for real?!
are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.