Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (700 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
What happened to those thongs you liked to wear so much? Can’t find your favourite bra anymore? Cross dressing amongst men is a lot more common than women realise.
What would you do if you found out your husband/boyforiend wears your underwear?
Why is it not such an issue if she wears your briefs but it’s taboo if you to wear hers? It’s underwear after all is it not?

Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2017

Re: What Would You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2017
These days, you can never be sure if someone is truly a "female" unless you strip them unclad
Re: What Would You Do? by Lionbite(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Cos boxers looks decent and cute on girls, while thongs looks gay and abnormal on boys. Op Why will you even reason somethin like this sef?
Re: What Would You Do? by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Well the bra was designed to cover breasts of which its obvious men dont have breasts so it would be very stupid of a man to wear a bra.

Also the scrotal sack needs a cool environment for it to produce semen, it would also look stupid for a man to put on pants, except in regions where the climate is cold enough...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by pointblank247(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
if I'm cool with it, i will let him be, but if I'm not comfortable with him i will sit him down and talk to him on reasons why he must stop.
i am a man though, and truely i love ladies that dress like men, not just by wearing trouser but i mean something like wearing men's suits with ties and stuff. yeaa i like it.
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:
Cos boxers looks decent and cute on girls, while thongs looks gay and abnormal on boys. Op Why will you even reason somethin like this sef?
Like I said this is more common than you think!
Re: What Would You Do? by MissRaine69(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
dingbang:
Well the bra was designed to cover breasts of which its obvious men dont have breasts so it would be very stupid of a man to wear a bra.

Also the scrotal sack needs a cool environment for it to produce semen, it would also look stupid for a man to put on pants, except in regions where the climate is cold enough...

Bras where not invented to “support” breasts. There is no medical reason for wearing bras it’s to do with fashion and culture. Brazilian and French knickers are suprisingly accommodating
Re: What Would You Do? by 2buffagain(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
I dunno about this, but ever since I discovered silk boxer shorts, I've never gone back to cotton.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Girlfriend To His Workshop For Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Mechanic Takes Wife To Workshop For His Pre-wedding Pics / Unbeliever Upl0ads This 15mins Vide0, No Catholic Would Wanna See – Pls Watch Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.