Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) (1713 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili / The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by Dosmay(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Many of us did not recognise the lady in the picture, Her name is Ladi Kwali.
Nigeria's best-known potter, who was awarded a doctorate and was made MBE in 1963 for the level of detail and skill that she utilised while making her pots. She gave demonstrations of her skills in Britain in 1961, held further demonstrations in France, Germany and later America

Cc: Lalasticlala
Source;
http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/the-woman-on-20-naira-note-which-you.html?m=1

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by Dosmay(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by sarrki(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Patriots before us

I am a patriot

One day my name will be inscribed on one of our national monument

I m a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by DuchessLily(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Wonderful!!
Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by Epositive(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Patriots before us
I am a patriot
I m a patriot
personally, i think you are a parrot, not patriot as you claim sad

17 Likes

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by billynoni(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Epositive:

Savage level..............100000000000000000

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2017
great, these are the people that need to be celebrated, not our polithiefians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Epositive:

sarrki:
Patriots Parrots before us

I am a patriot parrot

I m a patriot parrot

better grin

6 Likes

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by lollyheart: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Patriots before us

I am a patriot

I m a patriot
grin

Buhari son...olodo...na olodo u be

1 Like

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
hmmm how I look at the first commenter

1 Like

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by PointB: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Patriots before us

I am a patriot

I m a patriot

A parrot has no brain! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by wtfcoded: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Patriots before us
I am a patriot
I m a patriot
dude u're a parrot n no patriot. Anumanu mmuo.

1 Like

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Patriots before us

I am a patriot

I m a patriot
Grandeur's delusion.

1 Like

Re: The Woman On #20 Naira Note Which You Don't Probably Know (pics) by bloodmoneyspita: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
na lie

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima / Over 30 Cars Burned In Onueke, Ebonyi State During APC Primaries / The U.s Is Preparing For War In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.