Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima (1716 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by jumpandpas(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kashim Shettima, governor of Borno state, says President Goodluck Jonathan nearly removed him in 2014 with the belief that he was responsible for the disappearance of Chibok schoolgirls.

He said Mohammed Bello Adoke, who was the attorney-general of the federation at the time, told the president “you don’t have the power to remove even an elected councillor”.

Adoke’s position was supported by Taminu Turaki, minister of special duties, Shettima said.

He was speaking on Thursday at the launch of ‘On a Platter of Gold: How Jonathan Won and Lost Nigeria’, written by Bolaji Abdullahi — who served as a minister under Jonathan from 2011-2014.

”The people around Jonathan told him that I was hiding the girls, that there was no abduction. They said I was hiding the girls to embarrass him,” he said.

He described Jonathan as a “decent person” who was misled by the people around him.

”The whole world was talking about the abduction for three weeks before Jonathan spoke with me for the first time. He summoned the principal of the school and the commissioner for education to Abuja and ordered the IG to arrest them,” Shettima said.

He also revealed that the police commissioner and Chibok DPO were summoned while the brigade commander, who was an Ijawman, was left out.

”Those who advised the president did not want him to know the truth. They knew that the Ijaw officer, who was a captain, would tell a more credible story,” the governor said, insinuation that the kidnap narrative was shaped to present it as a northern conspiracy again Jonathan.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/11/goodluck-jonathan-believed-i-was.html?m=0

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by SalamRushdie: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
But ofcourse you were

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Munae(f): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
You were either directly or indirectly responsible.
Your punishment is coming

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by jumpandpas(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
"He also revealed that the police commissioner and Chibok DPO were summoned while the brigade commander, who was an Ijawman, was left out".

mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by PointZerom: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shataaap, you promoted the principal of Chibok for a job well done. Animal.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Bari22: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
God punish Gej

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by PointZerom: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bari22:
God punish Gej

Satan destroy Buhari

18 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
who cares, its gone cool
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Bari22: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
PointZerom:

Satan destroy Buhari
I already know Satan is Gej's best friend

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by MasterKim: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jona no get sense b4 na.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by PointZerom: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bari22:

I already know Satan is Buhari's best friend

FIXED

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by PointZerom: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
MasterKim:
Buhari no get sense b4 na.

ok
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by cetzak: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are Boko Haram.We all know

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by MasterKim: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
PointZerom:

me sef no get sense
Wow

1 Like

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
The same girls that WROTE WAEC English exam in hausa grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by weingeorge(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chibok girls that have forgotten they were kidnapped undecided
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
This man as the Governor of Borno refused to call the President, GEJ, two weeks after the kidnap of the girls. When asked why he didn't call GEJ, he replied that GEJ would have been briefed. By whom? Was his intention to keep the kidnap under radar so that the girls can be whisked away without discovery?

People blame GEJ but little or no questions are asked from the Governor under whose leadership girls were kidnapped and who also promised to provide security when WAEC gave misgivings about some of the centers.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Paperwhite(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts:

1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise.
2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examination.
3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daughter due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have now been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).
4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the then president Jonathan of the development? Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain.
Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim?
5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel considering the tight security present in Borno State then?
Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma?
Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government but later started belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy?
Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved.
Recalled Former senator Jummai Alhassan(Mama Taraba) was threatening to expose El Rufai role in the entire saga until she was coerced to keep quiet.
Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You were either directly or indirectly responsible.
Your punishment is coming
Shettima way no pure

1 Like

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by loveth360(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
All northerns are in support of boko haram directly or indirectly.

Dont forget your nigeria president said attack to boko haram is attack to north.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by TheFreeOne: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Considering all we've heard and seen so far regarding the abduction only a fool will think otherwise.

And can he tell Nigerians who gave the order that the school be reopened against the FG instruction that schools be closed due to BH insurgency in Borno?

And why did shettima failed to provided needed security for the students? Why did the principal gave conflicting statements regarding the kidnap? How did terrorists managed to move such large numbers of students without any of the security agencies on ground in Borno knowing? Or should we assume they are useless or complicit?

Abeg bros leave yeye talk but be rest assured there's a higher law that never fails, some calls it karma, whilst to others it's the laws of sowing and reaping but it's a natural law of reciprocal actions that surely takes effect either on earth or in the hereafter for those who played politics with the life of the people.
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
APC was responsible undecided
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by anpipac: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
YOU ARE THE FIRST SUSPECT. INFACT THE ALLEGED ORGANIZER AND CARTEL AND PRETENTIOUS SPONSOR
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by black9jaberry: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Now that we have heard you that you are not responsible, can the current government now produce them as this is long over due
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
All the facts on ground is pointing to you.
If not for tribalism you should be in jail
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by vision2050: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yes you are. As a Chief Security Officer of your state.
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by Alexgeneration(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are the chief security Officer of the state, so?
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by ufuosman(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
U are one of them, so Jonathan did not lie
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by FRESHG(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
UNDISPUTED FACT angry
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by FRESHG(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts:

1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise.
2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examn
3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daugher due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).
4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the president of the development?Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain.
Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim?
5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel consider ing the tight security present in Borno State then?
Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma?
Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government & their belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy which have now been suddenly banned?
Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved
Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS INTELLECTUAL WRITE-UP BRUH
Re: GEJ Believed I Was Responsible For The Disappearance Of Chibok Girls - Shettima by PointZerom: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 take this to front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits Ekiti State Chapter Of The APC Ahead Of The Gov'ship Election / House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) / PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.