Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (53146 Views)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by michaelwilli(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
kill a snake, or jst any animal.
lalasticlala at ur service, front page sure die.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by tgmservice: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
i pray thats how u will be eaten by cannibals one day see the harmless animal

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
What do you expect them to do when Buhari make life difficult for Nigerians. it's either the animals or human grin grin grin

Me77:
It looks adorable, He shouldn't have killed it. We gonna kill everything in this country. The problem is there's nothing put in place to conserve the wildlife. It is a continuous killing process, until this beautiful animals goes extinct.
I wonder what the hunters would be hunting by then..
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by TheGreatIYANU: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Che Oyinatumba, has taken to his Facebook account to share photos of a Galago popularly known as Bush bay which he caught this morning. Below is what he shared, after apprehending the nocturnal primate.

Apart from vulgarity, I am a good hunter oh. This is Ikiri-Bush baby. I apprehended it this morning.

Oya, as Pentecostal pastors will prophesy to you, I tell you as your Bishop, of you tap into my anointing, all the things holding unto your property and good health like an Ikiri vice grip, will be let lose today!

As I eat this Ikiri for breakfast, so shall you eat all those who do not want you to prosper but they will not digest, except you come and sow seed in my ministry!

Can I get a thunderous AMEN!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-catches-bush-baby-reveals-plan-eat-breakfast-photos.html

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED! These actions and people are the ones bringing unnamed diseases and infections to the Human Race. He did not perform test of any sort on this animal... just kill and chop!

GOSH this country and a majority of her people are primitive!!!

WHY DID I END UP HERE LORD

3 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Kendroid: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by FarahAideed: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
luckyz4rea:
The way Africans eat animals may have resulted in the extinction of more dead animals than the living ones.

The picture before the last makes it look like Koala, the animal that sleeps about 20 hours a day!

Koalas live only in Australia and New Zealand , this is rare type Galago or what we call bushbaby

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
You need to be careful and know your movement around someone that can pitilessly take the life of this innocent animal to satisfy his tummy

OP, how much dem dey sell cow meat for market sef?

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by laiza(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
luckyz4rea:
The way Africans eat animals may have resulted in the extinction of more dead animals than the living ones.

The picture before the last makes it look like Koala, the animal that sleeps about 20 hours a day!
it's more like the way Afrikans eat bush meat is possible the result of the short lifespan we all have. Do you even know the various fauna an flora that koala has eaten all its/his/her life? I just pity my generation. #Notallanimalismeat!
There was a particular ship in the 40's that everybody on board died before they got t their destination and what could be attributed to their plague is birds, specifically ducks. They all died from eating bush meat.
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by nonix22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cayote?
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by CEOmrkay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls don't eat everything you see

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by juman(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Backward africa.

A continent without sensible governments.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by mhaki(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
UNA DEY CRASE

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Barzinime(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
You are an Idiot, we all know people that started all this during 1967-1970
uzoormah:
When there is no food,what do u want the poor afonja to eat
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Arebay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Omo..the animal get innocent look..I no fit kill am o..begging eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Reference(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Poverty and hunger continue to debilitate the humanity of Nigerians as they resort to eating all manner of birds, reptiles and other wildlife. Who says the structural failures of this country has not set us back to the stone age.

I won't be the least surprised if the next storyline reads, 'a Nigerian kills and eats a wooly mammoth'.... or a brontosaurus.... or bigfoot.... there is nothing called culinary shame in this country again. Can you imagine what someone is proud to say he eats....kai...

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Meerkats
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by omoseth(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked OP! u are heartless

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Its obvious that Nigerians can eat cat and will start doing so soon. Poverty bad! Smfh!

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by totit: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:

Che Oyinatumba
Don't be stupid, that's not even yoruba name more like ibo name,if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by lizzynicole: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Must we eat everything.that animal looks so innocent

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by bossmeek(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Axis313(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:

Che Oyinnatumba,does that sound like Yoruba name to you. I know one day you and your likes will die out of overdose of the hatred you have for Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
FarahAideed:
I am so sad about this , the animal was even begging for its life but the senseless wicked would go on to execute the poor unarmed thing and proceed to eat it like the Barbarian he is .. Kai this is wickedness
Howdy Buddy, the way animals are being killed in Nigeria is scary. Very soon the animals will go exctint and Nigerians will start eating each other.
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by panpan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
These types of threads should not be on the front page. angry
We should not celebrate the killing of harmless wildlife creatures.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is it poverty or hunger? People eating bush animals randomly. That is how dangerous zoonotic diseases start

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Bayozomomamae: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Me77:
It looks adorable, He shouldn't have killed it. We gonna kill everything in this country. The problem is there's nothing put in place to conserve the wildlife. It is a continuous killing process, until this beautiful animals goes extinct.
I wonder what the hunters would be hunting by then..
they no fit finish na even some of dem dey fall from sky
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by showghan(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmm... Monkey pox tinz

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
This country is doomed angry Why kill that poor animal for food....Jeezz shocked

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Niggars can eat shit shaaaa
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
End time animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.