Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (53136 Views)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Only a very very stoopeed man will kill such a cute animal.

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Icon79(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
This picture is incomplete. Where's the pot of the pepper soup?

Until we see the full pepper soup pot, we no go gree o ... we no go gree grin

O pari
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by adecz: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
& we wonder why all these
strange diseases keep surfacing in African.. angry angry
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Strawman: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
luckyz4rea:
The way Africans eat animals may have resulted in the extinction of more dead animals than the living ones.

The picture before the last makes it look like Koala, the animal that sleeps about 20 hours a day!

That's a meerkat though, not a koala
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by chuksdavid28(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
luckyz4rea:
The way Africans eat animals may have resulted in the extinction of more dead animals than the living ones.

The picture before the last makes it look like Koala, the animal that sleeps about 20 hours a day!
thats not a koala broh...dats a bush baby, koala's can't be found in africa
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by darlenese(f): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
So painful
I would have buy this animal and donate it to qbrat zoo in badagry

Use the money to buy English textbook .
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by darlenese(f): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
So painful
I would have buy this animal and donate it to qbrat zoo in badagry

Use the money to buy English textbook .
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:
When there is no food,what do u want the poor afonja to eat

The eater is Igbo , I hope you know , before tribalism finishes you
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Icon79:
This picture is incomplete. Where's the pot of the pepper soup?

Until we see the full pepper soup pot, we no go gree o ... we no go gree grin

O pari

dont encourage rubbish
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by swayflow: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is animal cruelty, ah ah! Everything una go kill chop
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Bblessing37: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Monkey pox don go, Na how una wan take bring another one come out again una dey find. undecided
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by pauljumbo: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Would you like it if someone put you in prison or cage for the pleasure of others seeing you?

have some compassion. animals belong in the wild. not for your pleasure to stare at them. they belong to the ecosystem.

all zoos must be shut down. even the zoo called Nigeria.

This one strong oh
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by unadeymadkwa: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dude just killed king Julian.... cry
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by DelNifty(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
So someone could look into the eyes of such adorable animal and roast it... I fear person wai no fear such man
if a man can look into another man's eyes and kill him, how much more other animals...#FEARMEN
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by coolcharm(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

I was about saying y is dis his bush baby so fine bcs d pics av seen of them (bush baby) ain't like dis one ooo
lol... Me e too. And I never knew Bush baby was edible until I saw this

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by ddeola: 3:17am On Nov 23, 2017
God have mercy, we no even get the idea of conservation for Naija. These species should be kept in the zoo when captured and not in the soup for God sake ! angry angry angry

But as hunger no gree and our govt no help matters, that family don see meat for their soup. God have mercy

This is obviously a cub, the mother is still in the bush
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2017
chuksdavid28:

thats not a koala broh...dats a bush baby, koala's can't be found in africa

You need to read what i said well. I didn't say its Koala!
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by tk4rd: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
U just killed the King Julian of Penguins of Madagascar
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
coolcharm:
lol... Me e too. And I never knew Bush baby was edible until I saw this
Everything nd anything is edible to Nigerians o... even poo nw sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.