Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Ex Is Threatening My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening My Life. (882 Views)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / My Ex Is Threatening Me / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello my brothers and sisters in the house please I need your help. This issue have been bothering my mind for over 6 months now and it's getting out of hands..
I visited my mom shop around May of this year, when I get there I met her pastor there, but the man already wanted to be going. So my mum introduced me to him that I'm his son, the pastor welcomed me and even ask to pray for me. After he finished praying he told me that I was dating someone he described the person and I confirm it that it's true . Next thing the pastor told me is that I should run away from this lady that we can't marry each other. And particularly that time I I'm financially broke i depend on my mom before I can't eat. I didn't tell the pastor about what is happening in my life that I can't feed myself again. The pastor said it himself that things have changed for me and it's because of this particular lady. We truly love each other and I can't even bear it to stay away from her. We both visited another place and they also confirmed it that we can Marry each other. I have to summoned my courage to tell her to move on, that we should just be friends.. She accepted.. Since then things changed little by little.. To cut it short.
Last month she came for a visit and later on something happened that day . After then we met at a birthday party I was drunk and she said she will followed me because am very drunk something happened again.. After that for like a week.. We meeting regularly and something always happens. Last week I tell her I don't want her to visit me again.. She has been threatening me that she will come by fire by force and she did. But she never meet at home.... Please what can I do. Cause I don't want to go back and be asking money for food from my mom.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
You self, you said you left her and things got better. Is sex more important than your success?? ( assuming the story about the pastors prophecy is true)
You shouldnt have done anything with her again, you should just be mindful of what you Say. You need to strategically break off from her so you dont get stabbed.
Do you understand?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
You don't want to have anything to do with her but you are always willing to browse the kitty-cat at the slightest opportunity

Young man, your head just no correct at all

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Start by defining what you want from the relationship. Move to who you are, find yourself again.

All what you've posted here means you've lost control of yourself. Get your soul back together in a single piece. Then sit down calmly and think over all you've typed here step by step, in your own quiet moments of reflection, the truth will come to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by deafeyez: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
It's all your fault but then she you left her, are things better than you left her?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Ytea(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Something is always happening grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by izaray(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
kunlesufyan:
You self, you said you left her and things got better. Is sex more important than your success?? ( assuming the story about the pastors prophecy is true)
You shouldnt have done anything with her again, you should just be mindful of what you Say. You need to strategically break off from her so you dont get[b] stabbed[/b].
Do you understand?
cheesy Its becoming too comon with women now right Endtime weapon tongue
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
the title of this thread should be "SOMETHING HAPPENED"
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by tayo60(f): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
See ur life. Since you told her to move on, something has been happening between the two of you. Are you even ready to let go? Weakened by pussy! Can't you stand by your decision and free her? Continue to be controlled by ur dick! Next time, its pregnancy she go bring come. Pussy eater!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Patented: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
I recommend English Lessons and Manual reset (beta slap). after both am sure the solution will be clear.

......................A man who stands in the middle of the road while a trailer is barreling towards him must be ready for death............
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes I do understand thank you. It's because of the love I have for her that is why.
kunlesufyan:
You shouldnt have done anything with her again, you should just be mindful of what you Say. You need to strategically break off from her so you dont get stabbed.
Do you understand?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Easy sister .. Love is very powerful
tayo60:
See ur life. Since you told her to move on, something has been happening between the two of you. Are you even ready to let go? Weakened by pussy! Can't you stand by your decision and free her? Continue to be controlled by ur dick! Next time, its pregnancy she go bring come. Pussy eater!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by DaddyKross: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Youngman, do you have a dickk in your head instead of a brain ? Are you a kid ? Why would you even have anything to do with that girl again after all you have heard and noticed ?

Dude, if she won't leave you be, then relocate or do something to stop seeing her damnit
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thank you so very much...
Jupxter:
Start by defining what you want from the relationship. Move to who you are, find yourself again.

All what you've posted here means you've lost control of yourself. Get your soul back together in a single piece. Then sit down calmly and think over all you've typed here step by step, in your own quiet moments of reflection, the truth will come to you.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thank you very much.. I will start by January..
Patented:
I recommend English Lessons and Manual reset (beta slap). after both am sure the solution will be clear.

......................A man who stands in the middle of the road while a trailer is barreling towards him must be ready for death............
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Sheenor: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Something happened abi Anu aye re se mi...
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes...
deafeyez:
It's all your fault but then she you left her, are things better than you left her?

Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by omega25red(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I remember when I was a kid and my mom took my sister to one of those vision seers who then told my mom that my sister was pregnant with no medical test. My mom got angry yelling and screaming at my sister only to go to the doctor to find out that it was a lie.

I share this to say no one knows the future except God. If you claim Christian and still have someone predict your future for you then you are wasting your time. Now one has a perfect story in life because life has its ups and downs and to put your down on a girl who probably just loves you is unfair. If you were broke and she gladly stayed with you, isn’t that someone to have in your corner?
Life is constantly changing and if i were her I️ would threaten you too because you gladly smash but now want to remember what you bablawo pretending to be a pastor said
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
I relocated at first but I have to come back cause of my work
DaddyKross:
Youngman, do you have a dickk in your head instead of a brain ? Are you a kid ? Why would you even have anything to do with that girl again after all you have heard and noticed ?

Dude, if she won't leave you be, then relocate or do something to stop seeing her damnit
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by DaddyKross: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hurlarzan139:
I relocated at first but I have to come back cause of my work

Ahaah, bro. It's your call.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
You're wrong in fact I'm a Muslim not Christian.. It's my mom that practice Christian. And I also confirm it also from my side.
omega25red:
I remember when I was a kid and my mom took my sister to one of those vision seers who then told my mom that my sister was pregnant with no medical test. My mom got angry yelling and screaming at my sister only to go to the doctor to find out that it was a lie.

I share this to say no one knows the future except God. If you claim Christian and still have someone predict your future for you then you are wasting your time. Now one has a perfect story in life because life has its ups and downs and to put your down on a girl who probably just loves you is unfair. If you were broke and she gladly stayed with you, isn’t that someone to have in your corner?
Life is constantly changing and if i were her I️ would threaten you too because you gladly smash but now want to remember what you bablawo pretending to be a pastor said
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by omega25red(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hurlarzan139:
You're wrong in fact I'm a Muslim not Christian.. It's my mom that practice Christian. And I also confirm it also from my side.
okay I’m wrong. Good luck
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
I understand what you trying to say and I believe that too.. OK give your Boy advice
omega25red:
okay I’m wrong. Good luck
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by ritamary01(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
my brother you need to run for your life
Re: My Ex Is Threatening My Life. by henrylowe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yeye OP

(1) (Reply)

But, Really, Bride Price No Make Sense Again / Only A Genius Can Do This / See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.