Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC (46519 Views)

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / UNIPORT VC, Prof. Georgewill To Deliver Keynote Address At 2021 Igberetv Awards / House Of Reps Invites Lale, UNIPORT VC For Withholding Graduates Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by free2ryhme: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by BullionVan111: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
#PlsShiftIwantToFaint
My mother-in-law visited me and my wife but coincidentally, that day my wife was feeling Hot and she did not want to whisper to me since i was busy sharing stories with her mother. My wife tricked me by pretending she has headache and went straight to the bedroom. After some minutes, I followed her leaving her mother in the sitting room. I took some time there, but when I came back I had forgotten to close my zip.
*Mother-in-law*: How is she feeling now?
*Me*: She is now feeling better, I have given her paracetamol.
*Mother-in-law*: OK, close the pharmacy......!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Dwizeone: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you are determined to excel, you will excel your background notwithstanding, though your background helps a great deal in achieving set goals early enough.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by iluvpomo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amazing
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Damfostopper(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
Can I av his contacts?.... Hope his banana is on fleek lipsrsealed cheesy kiss intelligent guys makes me w*t
can Yu?

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by bettercreature(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
why im no skool here...moreso money contribute...Na only him sabi book
Yes money is part of it but we still have to give him credit,most children of the elites can’t even defend their certificate let alone becoming a lecturer at the age of 24
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by letonB(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
slim75d:
i'll not say he excelled because his father is rich, the guy try afterall some VC children re here roaming the strt upandan smokin ijebu premium weed

I agree with you completely.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Krystalzkris(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mtcheeew.. Hate to be a Joykiller but his daddy started the policy that has made many students to repeat their session.

Congrats to him tho

1 Like

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by okpor2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:
He is successful because he is brilliant not because of his fathers money
his fathers money helped too.he attended the best of schools. from nursery to university. how many children of the poor will?
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
Can I av his contacts?.... Hope his banana is on fleek lipsrsealed cheesy kiss intelligent guys makes me w*t

2 Likes

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by HERSLEY(f): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Damfostopper:
can Yu?
yep.... Only intelligent dudes
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by funso4life(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///GUKLWpzwBY9HzLX9WdmYNj

Kindly share this group link to your friends who are writing UTME dis year dis group is created to tutor jambite on the use of English ,various topics from jamb syllabus will be treated and many questions will be posted and solved ,,your questions are also entertained and solved as well,kindly join the join
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Vokians(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:
What of those who are brilliant and had no money to school in a standard Uni. So the money is a factor here.

1 Like

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by funso4life(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///GUKLWpzwBY9HzLX9WdmYNj

Kindly share this group link to your friends who are writing UTME dis year dis group is created to tutor jambite on the use of English ,various topics from jamb syllabus will be treated and many questions will be posted and solved ,,your questions are also entertained and solved as well,kindly join the group
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by hopefulLandlord: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:
You are not brilliant you will get scholarships if you are
I know it’s expensive but we are not talking about average students
this is myopic

1 Like

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Damfostopper(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
yep.... Only intelligent dudes
be ready for something hard... dey are coming for you

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Kobicove(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is the type of news we like to hear smiley
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by bumi10(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
thats nice
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by nengibo: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
HERSLEY:

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by ACE1010: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
O boy this na brain ooo. Guy, I dolf my hart for you sha!! Proudly Nigerian ! cool cool cool
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Godsonkemz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Connection sweet die
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Drockfit: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
The guy is good, but this a lesson for those at the helm of affairs to checkmate how they govern people. His father is a former Vice Chancellor and how many people did he gave such opportunities under his chancellorship. But rather sends their ward to oversee to enjoy uninterrupted education. I pray that Almighty God would not visit his father's deeds from the boy, for I so much cherish the boy achievement. Congratulations. God bless Nigeria
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by straighttalk(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
His father will be here embarking on strike here and there asking for all forms of allowances. There is godooooh
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by benjaminiyke(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Saturday at 8.00pm, please join Esther Isreal for a Facebook LIVE CHAT and stand a chance of winning #3000 plus airtime.
Follow our Facebook account benjaminokeze30@gmail.com to get notification when we are live.
#SMLIVESHOW
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Esther91: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
If I have the opportunity I will further my education to that level.. Money and brain speaks .. Kudos to him. Is not easy. .
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Lucy001(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
eminikansoso:
Thank God
He is not the son of the Returning Officer of INEC in River State Presidential Election. grin grin

I can not see where are my glasses; and a torch light to read the results of Rivers State.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
buffalowings:

Being brilliant can only take you so far.
Tuition fees for these unis are quite expensive

Yes upward mobility is still a thing. But being dealt a fairer hand can go a long way. For one, his dad is an upper middle class.
It isn't a long stretch to say he had better nutrition during his early years and this is the most critical part in his development.He probably schooled in a top private school thereby giving him an edge when he got admitted to a uni albeit a public one. His dad being a vc of a federal uni literally opens a myriad of opportunities for him to have access to overseas institutions.

Kudos to him for grabbing thesee opportunities though.

Kudos to nl plugging away to drag themselves up from the dregs of the society.

If any of you motherfuckers thinks it will be worthwhile to sponsor me to study at Cambridge, I'm all ears o grin

1.Lol..many of us will donate both our kidneys to go to Cambridge.

2.One guy i knew in university...he came from a poor background. Infact the secondary school he went to was one of these 'kolokolo community secondary school' . Getting admission to read medicine in university was a wild dream for him...but he got admitted..passed waec and JAMB at first attempt, struggled thru...and made it.

Thing is...rich or poor...you have to burn that midnight oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by irewolepeter(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:
You are not brilliant you will get scholarships if you are
I know it’s expensive but we are not talking about average students
what are you even saying
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Sylverly(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Guy man VC.. A man who understands students' politics and knows how to play the game, when it comes to Students' matter
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Doerstech(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Olasco93:
In Europe:
September 2010 - July 2013 (2years 6months): Bsc
September 2013 - August
2014 (12Months): Msc

It depends.....UK Universities look at your other qualifications some of them have partnerships with IT Focused training centers like APTECH and the rest of it and grants you exemption to some courses, so instead of starting from Level 1 you can start from 2, 3 or even spend just a year and few months for your Bsc.

Msc is typically 12 - 18 months.....so there's nothing strange there.

Everything looks cool and moving on for him on a smooth lane and that's fantastic...
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by juman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
It nice study at young age.

One time I studied at old age my system was too old to accept it. Always sick. Just managed to finish it.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Chukazu: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:

And what if the father didn't have the resources to send him to school, like the rest of other Nigerians kids Hawking pure water on the streets of Onitcha, Lagos and Kano?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.