Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (52953 Views)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
She is almost there

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey SalamRushDie is back.

Brotherly, how far na, why you do we your guys like that? Where have you been ?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Abbeyme: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
5th day already??
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey SalamRushDie is back.

Brotherly, how far na, why you do we your guys like that? Where have you been ?

Just back from a witchhunt ban bro cheesy
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Just back from a witchhunt ban bro cheesy

Really, tell me the guy that ban you. I will send my guys to them. Welcome back bro..It hasn't been the same without you
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by aspirebig: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please where is Mr P?

Obaago nii gbaa egwu oooo
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Really, tell me the guy that ban you. I will send my guys to them. Welcome back bro..It hasn't been the same without you

Thanks a lot , I really appreciate
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Thanks a lot , I really appreciate

Oya, let's set the political forum on fire bro

You missed alot, or should i say we have things to talk about.

Mugabe, Zano PF

Buhari's visit to South Eastern States and more.

Trump and Putin

NK

Where make we start our gist?

How biz? How we dey prepare for xmas. Omo, i was at Lekki for some days, men, doesn't seem like Nigerians are prepping for Xmas oh
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Jerrypolo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
obailala:
Im not sure I understand the deal here, does it mean she doesnt get to eat or sleep?

She gets a 30mins break every 8hrs. 1hr,30mins daily to eat, bath and probably nap.

2 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ikbnice(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Can someone with the adequate knowledge explain what she's doing and how she's doing it. Will she dance with no breaks, no sleep, no rest for seven days?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ofuonyebi: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes where are the dangotes?....come out and support this young girl with all that ur money sleeping in the bank

I think some of you shld be tired following governors to U.S.A or London to celebrate their children's grajuation

this is of immense benefit to Nigerians and the generations to come....wish u Goodluck...PINKI DEBBIE

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by MaziOmenuko: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice. I have told my wife we will break the guiness record for the word's longest hug which stands at just 26hrs.

Soon, we will do our own publicity and start hugging at 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by magzey: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
i dont understand and i will not understand human being dance for 7 days/?? grin grin grin

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Maski87: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na which time she dey ?shit
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuvU2:
She is so strong nd beautiful ❤ Hope she breaks d record ❤

Hello my love
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by obailala(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

She gets a 30mins break every 8hrs. 1hr,30mins daily to eat, bath and probably nap.
That's absolutely insane... shocked
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Ajadiboye(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't understand

So when people are sleeping she would be dancing

Abi naa me nor understand

for 7days not day & night biko... only 'day'

Regards
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
when I see 7days dance I thought she will dance for 168 hours nonstop ... not knowing she will rest... where is the records or should we fry adults mosquitoes
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Mugabe, Zano PF

Trump and Putin

NK

How biz? How we dey prepare for xmas. Omo, i was at Lekki for some days, men, doesn't seem like Nigerians are prepping for Xmas oh

What happened between Trump and Putin ?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Mugabe, Zano PF

Trump and Putin

NK

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by EdDave(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amazing how many people don't know about this Guiness record when our very own Kaffy won it a while back.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by correctguy101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
angry

I don't understand

So when people are sleeping she would be dancing

Abi naa me nor understand undecided

The hustle is real....

For $10,000 a lot of people can risk it.... can't you? it's just five days hustle or more if you wan punish yourself more grin
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Emmalez:

lolz ... she is more than 100hours already.. day 5 now..
what of those resting hour , will they pause there and resume after rest I thought the dance is nonstop I can see her in one of those pix above resting her legs
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by mofedamijo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Earthquake1:
Igbo babes always representing kiss

Afonjas keep off.
Silly azz do u realise she bears SUNMISOLA whc is afonja
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Jerrypolo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
obailala:
That's absolutely insane... shocked

INSANE is what it takes to get ones name in a book as the Guinness Book of World Records. And it applies to life generally.

Ask Benjamin Carson who read at times 20hrs straight most of his academic life to become a world renowned neurosurgeon when blacks were still a minority race in that field. He did perform record breaking surgeries standing on his feet for 30hrs in some instances.

INSANITY is the key. Until and unless you are INSANE at times, you may never achieve. #Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What happened between Trump and Putin ?

The calmness between Russia and USA is something. Considering between Obama and Putin it was war from start to finish, whatever heaven is doing, it's really something. The calmness between both individuals amazes me !
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

The calmness between Russia and USA is something. Considering between Obama and Putin it was war from start to finish, whatever heaven is doing, it's really something. The calmness between both individuals amazes me !

True but I think its a good thing as their closeness has brought and abrupt end to ISIS
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Pharaoh001(f): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Radarada
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

True but I think its a good thing as their closeness has brought and abrupt end to ISIS

So we wait the next shift in geo-political alignment, perhaps Ukraine and North Korea will be the next decisive factors. At some point, the ambiance will be tested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.