Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (52955 Views)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by rayopt(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes Ooo

its a free 1.40 Odds on Merrybet - the sponsor soo far!
She should break the record tonight, so quickly rush to get ya money.
Punt Wisely Tho
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Sage7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa o.... Just looked her up...she was strolling o...that one no be dance again. Impossible is nothing. She is getting the support she needs tho'

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ikbnice(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Record wey some people don hold since 1518. People danced till death due to exhaustion. About 400 people danced nonstop for about six days. No sleep, no rest. It was called the dance plague.
Their own dance no dey voluntary though, e get as e be.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/258521
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by chuckdee4(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Well done to her
Meanwhile some of her mates are commenting on someone's agbada on social media
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by BrutusOj(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Emmalez:

lolz ... she is more than 100hours already.. day 5 now..
Please educate me about this their dancing stuff, is it that they dance all day for 1+days or what?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by smallsmall: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Go girl, give it a go!

But wait o, how come the bwest of just a 22yr old looks so flat, run-down and over-used, like that of a Grannny mother of ten children?
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by bionixs: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Benjom:
I give you only 48 hours. Anything above that, count me out grin
you couldnt break a record in sleeping that you are good at. Now you just woke and see what you posted.oga,behave

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ZaramT: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
fecta:
After 7 days

Has a pink lips...,lolz
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by silver94(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Weed is needed to successfully achieve this shocked

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Emmalez:

lolz ... she is more than 100hours already.. day 5 now..

As in, non stop, day and night?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by CaptainFM1: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Me Just dey pray make NEPA take light make she take style rest small!
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by CaptainFM1: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sometimes in life, your whole life depends on one insane move....You go for it, become famous and if you use your head well, you become rich....I mean extremely rich beyond your imaginations!

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Teeboi56: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
angry

I don't understand

So when people are sleeping she would be dancing

Abi naa me nor understand undecided
Me self I don't understand
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Temple1990: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is she related 2 piton?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Emmalez:
Odumewu Debbie a.k.a @PINKIDEBBIE set to break Guinness World Record for Longest Dance by an Individual

Odumewu Debbie Sunmisola popularly known as “PINKIDEBBIE”, is a 22-year-old renowned dance performer, exhibitionist and media influencer in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Debbie, who is a graduate of policy and strategic studies from covenant university, started honing her dance skills at the age of 6. She draws her inspiration from her mother whose support for her work has been unwavering.

Debbie is an achiever and has demonstrated this time after time as evident in her impressive laurel winning streak of 4 years. She continually pushes boundaries and was just recently the 2nd runner-up in the Etisalat break free 24hr dance challenge as well as the last female dancer standing.

Debbie is attempting to break the Guinness book of world record for longest dance by an individual by dancing for 7 days. The world record currently stands at a 5-day dance marathon. In respect to the record-breaking attempt, Debbie is formally soliciting for media partnership and support from your esteemed brand for the 2 weeks.

Date: Friday, November 17th – Friday, November 24th, 2017.
Venue: The Palms Shopping Mall, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Loads of other Nigerian celebrities has been there to show her support. she is currently in 5day few more hours and she will break the record of the current holder.

check out photos of celebrities who came through to give her moral support..
the highlight of the day was when Shina Peller came and started spearing money on her..

check out photos and videos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/11/odumewu-debbie-aka-pinkidebbie-set-to.html

cc lalasticlala

And where is the Guinness world record umpires?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by pmagic: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Heard guinness doesn't pay for breaking a record they only give certificates.
What does she get if she breaks d record apart from fame I mean in terms of cash.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Alertpro: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
she's aiming to break a record of 123hrs set by an Indian. and for those asking she gets 20minutes of rest/refreshment after every 4hrs of dance.

2 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Harrynight(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuvU2:
She is so strong nd beautiful ❤ Hope she breaks d record ❤

did u jus say beautiful? dats blasphemy n u knw
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Slayer2:
Is it 24 hours dancing non stop? undecided
don't think that shit is possible 24hours... no human can go 3 days without sleep and still function... if is food I still agree, but sleep? hell no.. she'll pass out.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Here2day(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
oya fijo gbowó! grin

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by smartfast: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
click on the link below to download all new 9JA chat for free
[img][/img]

https://smartfastblog./2017/09/07/9ja-chat/

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by bomsilaga(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
5 mins of rest every hour and a 2 hour sleep between the hours of 4 and 6am

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ojojoshuaseun: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=Blackops post=62616972]chai see breast[/quote see him mouth na only that thing u saw

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Codes151(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2017
If she can dance for that long I wonder other things she may do in the other room
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Kingbusssy(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Carry on girl. Once you sucessfully break the record, on behalf of my governor, i guarantee you of a statue in Imo state

Lafffffff
Where will you put her statue oo
I hope Okorocha know sha
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by LuvU2: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Harrynight:

did u jus say beautiful? dats blasphemy n u knw
Lol
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by internetpo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Like I said in a previous thread. We need to celebrate her.
Congrats girl!

Pls mods push to frontpage.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Blackops(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=ojojoshuaseun post=62633176][/quote]

Na wetin me see be that oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.