Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! (2185 Views)

I'm Passing Through Some Stuffs. / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / If Only You Guys Know What I'm Passing Through....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
i'm taking everything in good fate. I'm somehow indifferent and resigned to the premonition of an abrupt ending. The past is hunting me.........
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Joephat(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Frustrated Rat...

You are murderer?

Meanwhile; I am searching for A virgin within the ages of 25/30 for a serious relationship.. I will marry you after two days of virginity Test...
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is the problem?
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
i once had a girlfriend named jennifer. She was in love with me but i was just naive back then and eager to experiment. She got pregnant for me the first time and i forced her to terminate it. Another opportunity came 'to shoot.' i begged her to take pills all to no avail. when it dawned on us that we weren't ready, we agreed to remove it. after doing it, she came back but still bled. It was later discovered that it was twins on the way and had to remove the other one. I'm a monster, i know. I killed three children. It still pricks my subconscious.

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Lionbite(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
i won't mind taking her back now i'm wiser. could it be that she placed a curse on me after i left her or could it be something else..

HOW I'M FEELING

Same old story but now my chest becomes heavy when i wake. Now the trachea has become so narrow, it's difficult exhaling carbondioxide properly. This is bad for my lungs

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Oyindidi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
frustratedrat:
i won't mind taking her back now i'm wiser. could it be that she placed a curse on me after i left her or could it be something else..

HOW I'M FEELING

Same old story but now my chest becomes heavy when i wake. Now the trachea has become so narrow, it's difficult exhaling carbondioxide properly. This is bad for my lungs
Go and reply
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Alexk2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
What you did was indeed bad but you cant be too far from God that He wont forgive you. Talk to Him about it..no man can help you
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Take it easy.....
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
I thank God for my life
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by generalbush(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Another way to beg for funds?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Your mates will hustle all day, and yours is to come and start begging for cash online.

I think the mods should do something to you, you are becoming a nuisance seriously.

#NoOffence.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Oyindidi(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
generalbush:

Your mates will hustle all day, and yours is to come and start begging for cash online.

I think the mods should do something to you, you are becoming a nuisance seriously.

#NoOffence.
How sure are you that he wants to beg?

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by generalbush(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
How sure are you that he wants to beg?

So you are new here?

He will start by portraying himself as someone that wants to die today, and the next thing, people are symphatizng and asking him to send his account number!!

Lazy thing!!

His posts disgust me!!

1 Like

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Khd95(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
U already adjudged ur sef now...that u deserve what u are going thru...so why are u still wailing

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Here we go everyone thinks they have the worst situation dude if every nairalander post there problems I guess you will praise God for your life but it's well

1 Like

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by valgbo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lol u and ur problems sha

Me I need money o infact I need it badly
Who'll help this sister?
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by byemx06(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2017
kendrace:
Me I need money o infact I need it badly Who'll help this sister?
how much u need
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2017
kendrace:

Who'll help this sister?
i am sliding into your dm oooo.. Though i don't have money. No vex.
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Joephat:
Frustrated Rat...

You are murderer?

Meanwhile; I am searching for A virgin within the ages of 25/30 for a serious relationship.. I will marry you after two days of virginity Test...
guilty as charged embarassed
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by kelechisblog(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Guy start up a blog or start writing scripts, novels and also look for online freelancing jobs.

U know how to write very well.
I will advice u to open a blog , it will cost u from 15k below to set up everything.

I knw how much my blog dey gimme per day
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by horlaydhay(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
kendrace:

Who'll help this sister?
oya come collect
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2017
byemx06:

how much u need

Just a few thousand naira
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by TEAMvido(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
when it gets to you ..... you gonna be offline for ever.....
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
horlaydhay:
oya come collect

grin grin
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
generalbush:

#NoOffence.
so.. I sat innocently on a chair three days ago. Unknowingly, the rusted nails were exposed. It pricked my scrotum as i attempted to sit on the chair. I was meant to scream, but somehow unconventionally, i didn't.

It dawned on me that i've lost my feelings due to the situation of things. In otherwords, you're free to continue your antagonism, nothing malicious gets to me anymore.

Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by johnime: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2017
i no dey do pm
horlaydhay:
oya come collect
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by hanassholesolo: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

#NoOffence.

He has never begged for funds.
Re: I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2017
TEAMvido:
when it gets to you ..... you gonna be offline for ever.....
hmmm.... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew! Com & M@sturbate Alongside Dis Chic Usin Cucumber On Herself(vide / Man who raped a chicken finally arrested.(pics) / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.