Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo (27908 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos / Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by PointZerom: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:
Combatant indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by AFONJACOW(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
why the bonnet , the roof and the framework are not plumed this looks like spacecraft... is he planing of visiting Jupiter
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by chuks34(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
the car dope sha

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by iammcdean: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
what matters is that we made this vehicle in Nigeria
so the govt should do something

and not keep quiet like they kept quiet to local petrol drillers
and still be telling the whole world we cant make petrol in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:
This the reason Why UN,EU,NG are all afraid of Biafra,All hail Biafra!!
lolz.......you mean in the dream right ....lolz

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Oxster(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:
lolz.......you mean in the dream right ....lolz

Lol,,But that's de Truth,,Check during de Civil war,The ibos made their guns&weapons ,,self made

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by nkemdi89(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Na so " Argentina" worry us during 2015 with his own made in Nigeria vehicle and owelle used him during campaign, after election he was settled as chairman ndi agbero in Owerri, talent ended when he started enjoying cash.
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2017
fecta:
Nice one
Even if he joined 3 types of cars together .

Btw

Please help me and advice this girl

#fecta

Virgin Mary is still a virgin to them even after they said she born Jesus.... Who was fathered by holy spirit...is virgin Mary married to holy spirit, NO SHES MARRIED TO JOSEPH A CARPENTER BUT PREFERD TO BE BLEEBED BY HOLY SPIRIT....SO UA SAYING SHES MARRIED TO JOSEPH AND ALSO A CONCUBINE TO HOLY SPIRIT That's what the bible said

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by BruncleZuma: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Pile of scrap grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by kernel505: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
aguiyi2:
Making a car entails making ones own engine.People should stop bringing pieces of metal together and call it building a car.

Patency deals with designs, not engine. You can't copy any Toyota brand and make the exact copy.
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,But that's de Truth,,Check during de Civil war,The ibos made their guns&weapons ,,self made
lolz you're 100% right .......but they lost sorrowfully .......
are you a member or a supporter

I support the advent of Biafra( five Igbo States ) we can't force them to remain in nigeria .....
but dividing the nation into two is capital NO for me ....
lemme hear your views .....

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Oxster(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:

I support the advent of Biafra( five Igbo States ) we can't force them .....

Well,,If dividing de nation for you is a NO,,don't you think that there should be a coup,All these our leaders should be wiped Off,,,The said we are the leaders of tomorrow yet they will never leave that seat for us to occupy
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by wtfcoded: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
With a better funding, he will make a better one. Keep it up.
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by 360command: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
The shape of the car looks like those cars acted in mad max: fury road 2015

1 Share

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by IkpuMmadu: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2017
aguiyi2:
Making a car entails making ones own engine.People should stop bringing pieces of metal together and call it building a car.

You are wrong....no car firm makes it own engine because making an engine entails having a foundry that would make the block

What car firms do is outsource the engine and other parts to various firms according to their own specs

Do you know that rover and Honda uses the same engine
Do you know that some Nissan, Peugeot and Citron uses same engine

Do you also know that some Mazda and Ford uses the same engine

Talk what you know

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by wtfcoded: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:

I support the advent of Biafra( five Igbo States ) we can't force them to remain in nigeria .....
Biafra lost because nigeria were supported by the britain.
Igbo states are more than five, check very well.
Plz, adhere to proper research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
Biafra lost because nigeria were supported by the britain. Igbo states are more than five, check very well. Plz, adhere to proper research.
lolz txn dude .... bur who ask you ...?
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by fopishow(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Folly words from a folly person. undecided
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The vehicle looks like a moth.
One of the armoured vehicles IPOB were bragging about I guess.

Nothing captivating about it and nothing worth investing in.

His only hope to prominence has been extinguished.

They might appreciate his craft better in Mali and Somalia.

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by bionixs: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:
lol. lemme not talk before they say we are hating grin
at least he could come up with something. we have kown him,seen his face but who are you? faceless keyboard worrior with fake name,hiding

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Guyman02: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2017
aguiyi2:

Even big vehicle manufacturers like Toyota and Mercedes dont make all the components themselves, for instance Hyundai uses Kia engines for their vehicles, while Italian Lamborghini uses engine built by Volkswagen, even Boeing uses GE engines for their aircraft.
So whats your point if not borne out of hate sad
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Beryl007: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Augiiee(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:
lol. lemme not talk before they say we are hating grin
If you wont talk, make I talk for you...first of all that car is not made in Nigeria, most of the parts were not locally made, in short more than 90% of its part were imported, thus the car was only assembled in Nigeria but not made.
P.S...am not hating or anything just saying d plain truth

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

Well,,If dividing de nation for you is a NO,,don't you think that there should be a coup,All these our leaders should be wiped Off,,,The said we are the leaders of tomorrow yet they will never leave that seat for us to occupy
scrapping all the corrupt arm of government this I support...
if feel buhari is giving a deaf ear to all the corrupt politician ,cuz he's scared of impeachment .....
all we need in Nigeria now is a dictator who stands by the rule of law no matter what or whom is involved,
if some people are above the law,corruption can never be defeated ...eg saraki, GEJ ,all States former and present governor and some judges ......

tell me, if na north Korea or China, this thiefs for still day alive ??.....

my brother forget, if i fit get one small government office me now ,I don blow .....
that's why I won join politics now .....
see, corruption dey the mindset of most Nigerians ......
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Oxster(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:
scrapping all the corrupt arm of government this I support...
if feel buhari is giving a deaf ear to all the corrupt politician ,cuz he's scared of impeachment .....
all we need in Nigeria now is a dictator who stands by the rule of law no matter what or whom is involved,
if some people are above the law,corruption can never be defeated ...eg saraki, GEJ ,all States former and present governor and some judges ......

tell me, if na north Korea or China, this thiefs for still day alive ??.....

my brother forget, if i fit get one small government office me now ,I don blow .....
that's why I won join politics now .....
see, corruption dey the mindset of most Nigerians ......

Note:joining politics is not easy,Is a dangerous ,cunning& dirty game

Once a PDP member,left,,tho am gonna Join that APC too
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by almarthins(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
CastedDude:
The engineer, Alex Ephraims from Imo state who became an online sensation after constructing a 'made in Nigeria' combatant vehicle by using locally available materials - was recently spotted with his unique engine in Imo state. A Facebook user shared photos of the man explaining to his admirers the functions of the specially made vehicle as it attracted attention in the area

Ephraim was trained abroad and returned home to use his talents to impact the society positively. His workshop where he designs vehicles and builds them - is one of the few automated and mechanized ones in Owerri.

According to reports, this is Ephraim's third design....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-locally-made-combatant-vehicle-spotted-imo-state-photos.html

See previous thread of another vehicle he made here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3522526/see-cars-produced-man-imo

Not bad but it shld like bullion van. The car remember 1920s model. They guy try sha! There is room for improvement.
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

Note:joining politics is not easy,Is a dangerous ,cunning& dirty game
Once a PDP member,left,,tho am gonna Join that APC too
nice one , I have friends who are ghost workers currently receiving salary ..... hope your own politics is paying you .?
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by Oxster(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:
nice one ,
I have friends who are ghost workers currently receiving salary .....
hope your own politics is paying you .?

No is not,,I joined de wrong party,,de played wit me and I learnt a lesson,,So my returning gonna yield more than de previous

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by baddosky1: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
python1:
Combatant indeed.

Show us a chewing stick you have been able to carve out of a tree branch in your life or forever shut up! Keyboard warrior!
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by TEAMvido(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

No is not,,I joined de wrong party,,de played wit me and I learnt a lesson,,So my returning gonna yield more than de previous
lolz ... if you say so....

1 Like

Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by fabrestove: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Combatant??
One grenade is enough
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by aguiyi2: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guyman02:

Even big vehicle manufacturers like Toyota and Mercedes dont make all the components themselves, for instance Hyundai uses Kia engines for their vehicles, while Italian Lamborghini uses engine built by Volkswagen, even Boeing uses GE engines for their aircraft.
So whats your point if not borne out of hate sad
.Engines built too specification bro,not junk prototype.Meanwhile,I am to occupied to hate.
Re: Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo by ClassicMan202(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
mammanbawa:
What can it do as a "combatant" car? I saw v6 shocked
and what do you think is the meaning of v6?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.