Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity (12442 Views)

Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
This is sad but osun is not the only state owing pensioners, most south east states are owing too and pensioners are commiting suicide there also.
pray for sense Abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Oxster(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Well

Rip

Nothing to say shaa,,just that m tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by wellmax(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
If true the headmaster is very headless.

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
I thought afonja media tells us that osun igr is greater than the whole SE states still they can't pay salary and pensions, this people can lie for Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Earthquake1: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Afonjas and suicide.. something should be done about this.

7 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Afonjas should come to this thread and see the problems facing their region not by masturbating on Igbo threads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2017
noblealuu:

What's the correlation between the incident here and the South East with your horrible English?
gringrin
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Aregberascal the propaganda governor pay salary and pensions.

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Joephat(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2017
fecta:
I have said it before and i will say it again if salary is your only sourse of income you are in trouble start a side business.

But its a stupid thing to comitt suicide when nigeria is on the verge if getting better come 2019.

Which Nigeria is getting beta in 2019?
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by OnowuOra(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Nairaland has become avenue for tribal war of word and bashing
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by adekhingz(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
ichommy:

He said, “As a government, we categorically state that government has paid workers and pensioner up to date with the modulated structure agreed upon by the government and the labour unions since 2015.

“Government does not owe any worker or pensioner based on the modulated payment scheme as the pensioners have alleged.

“We wish to put it on record that (Governor Rauf) Aregbesola increased the amount being paid as pension by 500 per cent in 2011. The nonpayment of gratuity is not peculiar to Osun; and the government has shown its readiness to pay the gratuity as soon as the state’s finances improve.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/11/commotion-as-headmaster-commits-suicide.html

Them don pay or dem never pay?
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
2500 pensioners has died since 2013 till date still afonja will be claiming richest pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by noblealuu: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin

cheesy I have forgiven him though.
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by eazydon(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
⁣Please vote for this damsel

She's contesting for Andoni Face of Peace (Miss Andoni Beauty Pageant) 2017.

To vote for her, please click on this link https://web.facebook.com/MissAndoni/posts/1411656485618484.

Her photo will open. Like the photo, make a comment and also share to your friends so they can vote as well. Remember to like the page too (important)

Please let's help her get the crown and make her the beauty queen of Obolo (Andoni) in Rivers State, Nigeria ��.

God bless
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by itsandi(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Another sad news sad smh
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by joenor(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
I think payment for those Pensioner will soon start rolling.... nine the man go dey kill himself?
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Afobear: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
This is sad but osun is not the only state owing pensioners, most south east states are owing too and pensioners are commiting suicide there also.
sure but it gladens my heart when an afonja dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by ofuonyebi: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Aregbesola why now?....I think you have proved God by forgetting that HE enthroned you to save the lives of the people

by making them happy with provision of the dividends of democracy.....but you chosen to elevate ...opon ifa/opon imo..

above human life...ypur state under your tenure has recorded the highest nos of retires sudden death due to ur selfish denial

and starvation of the pple of their entitlements....but don't worry..very soon, their ghost will start asking you questions

that will cause you a lot of nightmare...govs like you and the mimikos, fayoses, etc will never arise from this country again..
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Can you imagine 2500 pensioners has died since 2013 but you won't see Yorubas discussing the poverty,hunger and nonpayment of salaries that is ravaging SW but will have time masturbating on any Igbo and Biafra threads tufiakwa!!! Afonjas like suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by juman(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Another victim of aregbe bad governance.

Aregbe one day you would face God and make account.

2 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Aregbesola why now?....I think you have proved God by forgetting that HE enthroned you to save the lives of the people

by making them happy with provision of the dividends of democracy.....but you chosen to elevate ...opon ifa/opon imo..

above human life...ypur state under your tenure has recorded the highest nos of retires sudden death due to ur selfish denial

and starvation of the pple of their entitlements....but don't worry..very soon, their ghost will start asking you questions

that will cause you a lot of nightmare...govs like you and the mimikos, fayoses, etc will never arise from this country again..
Yes almost SW states are owning salary after claiming they have the highest IGR and their are richest so why are they owning their workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2017
What happen to osun IGR ?

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Afobear:
Hahahahaha chaii bros you wicked.

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by ehissi(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
That Ogbeni for you!! The Rauf of Oshogbo, that chop both commissioner in lagos state before he chop governor abi na gomina for Osun state.

RIP to the lonely heartbroken pensioneer.......

**SingingItLike** Its a normal Aregbe something, it's a normal Aregbe something, its a normal Aregbe something........ undecided
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
juman:
Another victim of aregbe bad governance.

Aregbe one day you would face God and make account.
Ogbeni shut up when aregbe said osun has more IGR than the whole SE states you praised him now you are now speaking with both sides of the mouth hypocrite!!! so what happen to osun IGR.
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
cc liberalsinnerz
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Joephat:
angry

If Awo, a successful politician could die of rat poison who then is a Headmaster?

But, seriously, we need to put Yorubas in Prayer..

Let's pray for Yoruba ppl

One day silent for them... I know they are regreting shouting Sia Baba now.

Igbo n Niger Deltas let's forgive them n put them in prayers...

Lol. Afonjas are finished as a people. This is just the beginning. They are losing on all fronts; education, economy, family structure, you name it. They are finished and they know it.

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Realkenny(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
This is sad but osun is not the only state owing pensinaires, most south east states are owing too and pensionaires are commiting suicide their also.
see English... Oloshi
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by juman(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
stanluiz:
Ogbeni shut up when aregbe said osun has more IGR than the whole SE states you praised him now you are now speaking with both sides of the mouth hypocrite!!! so what happen to osun IGR.

I think you are mad.

I dont have your time.

Osun is in this situation not because of corruption but because he did too many projects at the same time.

But we the masses have the responsibility to tackle him for the "mismanagement".

Governor that cannot pay salary is a failure.
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
noblealuu:

What's the correlation between the incident here and the South East with your horrible English?
You have also made a mistake; it's "incidence " not "incident ".
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by Diiet: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Afobear:
i know you as one OSU dirty kanu follower. And since OSUs are heartless i'm not surprised.
Re: Headmaster Commits Suicide In Osun Over Unpaid Gratuity by stanluiz(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
juman:

I think you are mad.

I dont have your time.

Osun is in this situation not because of corruption but because he did too many projects at the same time.

But we the masses have the responsibility to tackle him for the "mismanagement".

Governor that cannot pay salary is a failure.
Lmaooo see excuse please what happen to their IGR and you say projects is it the white elephants and media and propaganda projects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists / 18+ Photo : 2 Men, 1 Woman Stripped Naked For Using “juju” To Rob In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.