Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (49754 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Onyinye15(f): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by MissWrite(f): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry . All these celebrity sperm, dem no dey miss. Any pararam na pikin. Nobody dey even think the 'A' word sef. Claim to fame. It is well.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by PenlsCaP: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
...hm
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by IamSINZ(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't understand why anyone would want to be a baby mama I just don't.

That alimony money, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Badman77: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
And while they are busy ranting,Wizzy just came inside anoda chick!��#Makemoney and 4get women and their drama,they are never SATISFIED!
yes na me talk am.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Tonytonex(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
hmmm! interesting.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Erm.. aunty who send u go open leg for a fvckboy.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by IamProdigy: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
let's make you a Beautiful BUSINESS CARD PLUS A FREE LETTER HEAD IN 24HRS @1K

See my signature....

Let's make your brand stand out
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by sekundosekundo: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
bedspread:
THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL MISS THE RAPTURE...
THEY WILL CRY WHEN THE LORD SHALL COME...
WHEN THEY SEE THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS TAKEN OVER THIS WORLD....
SINNERS WILL CRY....
BACKSLIDERS WILL CRY ON THAT DAY...
ACCEPT JESUS NOW....
THE NEXT HOUR MIGHT BE LATE

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by IamProdigy: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Onyinye15:
grin

Why u laffing
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by gawk: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

You talking are you a virgin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Tonytonex(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
MissWrite:
angry . All these celebrity sperm, dem no dey miss. Any pararam na pikin. Nobody dey even think the 'A' word sef. Claim to fame. It is well.
I dey teh you. it's not good.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by rickyrex(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
some ladies are too cheap. because his a celebrity u open your legs for him. did u go for love or for his fame? its a lesson to other ladies out there. all that glitters is not gold. stop throwing yourself on gold or because his popular. this famous of a thing done put many ladies for house. even in our tertiary institutions some upcoming artiste uses the little fame they got in school campus to get ladies on their bed. just imagine person wey never flow dey sleep with different girls for hostel. ladies use your brain
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Abudu2000(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

it's like an open relationship. Benefit of seeking other dick5 too
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Onyinye15(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamProdigy:

Why u laffing

Fans react grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by akins177(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
i just dey pity dis boy wey dey swim without wearing life jacket, dey waka for rain without raincoat, dey play shot without wearing boot...... if u contact this thing, me i no dey o
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by mofedamijo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

Taa,,leave that thing joor,,if banky W or Mr P date you out,wont you accept??
They dont take care of those baby mamas that much,ones another baby mama comes on board ure relegated,the funny thing is probably he will buy her a 2007\08 toyota camry,dont we have women who thier husbands re buying 2016 RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY for,dont we have women who thier husbands buy the latest BENZ and Cars for and wven build houses for,the thing is dont tie ursef to baby mama status,most of the time men will runaway 4rm u,nobody il want to really settle down with u....
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by rickyrex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
babe I never hear your songs even for palito radio. so how I go take vote

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Awon oni ya gbogbo. Something people are ashamed of in the past, is now something they are proud off. Baby mama 3 o ga and more are still coming. Oshisco!
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by bettercreature(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

That alimony money, that's why.
It has nothing to do with money its “LUST” women are a very weak creature
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by SirMichael1: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:

Taa,,leave that thing joor,,if banky W or Mr P date you out,wont you accept??

Ogbeni, I'm not really sure if dating and being a baby mama means the same thing embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
rickyrex:
some ladies are too cheap. because his a celebrity u open your legs for him. did u go for love or for his fame? its a lesson to other ladies out there. all that glitters is not gold. stop throwing yourself on gold or because his popular. this famous of a thing done put many ladies for house. even in our tertiary institutions some upcoming artiste uses the little fame they got in school campus to get ladies on their bed. just imagine person wey never flow dey sleep with different girls for hostel. ladies use your brain
Make them know use their brains. Many of these ladies run after stars, when I was in college of education some years back, if you see how all these ladies they run after upcoming artistes. My own be say, if you done born pikin before I no fit marry you. Baby mama my foot.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by slex(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Things observed

1. Seems the word ''Bastard'' doesnt mean much anymore.

2. Baby mama is just a rebranded name of single mom.

3. Girls think having a baby for a celeb will lead to fame and fortune (wash).

4. God help my future daughter if she becomes a baby mama.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by donnaD(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
arguing and shading over a public penis. the two ladies are soooooo jobless.as if wiz kid or wiz manhood send them,ladies he does not care all he knows is to just be fada Christmas with his sperms.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Oxster(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
SirMichael1:

Ogbeni, I'm not really sure if dating and being a baby mama means the same thing embarassed embarassed embarassed

From dating it leads to baby mama,,Or wait,,can u just hav a baby mama witout affairs??

ND when I mean date out I don't mean,involve in a relationship,,I mean seeing some one
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Oxster(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
mofedamijo:

They dont take care of those baby mamas that much,ones another baby mama comes on board ure relegated,the funny thing is probably he will buy her a 2007\08 toyota camry,dont we have women who thier husbands re buying 2016 RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY for,dont we have women who thier husbands buy the latest BENZ and Cars for and wven build houses for,the thing is dont tie ursef to baby mama status,most of the time men will runaway 4rm u,nobody il want to really settle down with u....

Their are,but the present situation of Nigeria now is,,,Whatever you see now take it & make good out of it

Be waiting 4 range rover til u tym goes,,take the camry,,make him love you more,one day he wil buy de ROVER
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by AverageAnnie(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
I still prefer Tania to all these bitches... Good she fled from that irresponsible small boy ..
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

rokia2 pls u are killing me softly o. Chai pls stop uploading this ur sexy pixs. I dont want to have low sperm count bikonu. Chai i cant even chop my ukwobi and nfang soup again all blc of u. Look what u've done to me now. Is not fair o.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by macaranta(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
All these side chicks with opinions...

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Ecuador1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
autotrader014:
I wonder the people that see this guy as a role model! undecided
Black belle
Is it ur role model

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.