Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (49752 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by peetay(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hope potential baby mamas to male celebs learn their lesson from this. Sounds good from afar, but its all vanity. Just two years and one more baby and she's crying already. By the time the fifth baby drops she won't even be newsworthy anymore!
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by sinceraconcept(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
the girl in the black and white picture with Wizkid is so fine,others are not fine
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by OliveCynosure(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
What's the fan's own sef?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by sinceraconcept(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alwaysking:
I hate babymamas
would any right thinking man even marry a baby mama? the only baby mamas I can marry are daughters of Otedola,Dangote,Adenuga
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by frankcris(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nawa ooo...Naija these days; so called celebs masturbate and cum on social media, fans start swimming inside it while the said celeb goes off for another round.

Must everything be a "NEWS" in this country
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Sterope(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by belindar: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bunch of idiots plus wizkid
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Donsmithbrown(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin campaign after election..instead of her to manage her 2nd position ,she's still dragging with the 3rd runner up.it seems wizkid has just begun because he has said more babies are coming..
My dear is 2nd runner up not 3rd.....
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by popcykaylah(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thief she see big fish for ground think say water kill am..e pain her gannnnnnn
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by bamoski(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
LuvU2:
U were wizkid's baby mama nd still lonely nd not accomplished? Why not? grin Isn't that every daffy girl's dream?

Please where is your hand going to?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Alwaysking: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
would any right thinking man even marry a baby mama? the only baby mamas I can marry are daughters of Otedola,Dangote,Adenuga
grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING

OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Beryl007: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga o.. Meanwhile *For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by frankcris(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
LuvU2:
U were wizkid's baby mama nd still lonely nd not accomplished? Why not? grin Isn't that every daffy girl's dream?

@dp, that looks like one water fall in Enugu...is it?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by olawonder(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ati Wizkid o, ati first baby mama o, ati middle o, ati new baby mama... infact ati gbogbo awon bastards pikins o, ori gbogbo yin buuru!
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by cooltola(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by LuvU2: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
frankcris:

@dp, that looks like one water fall in Enugu...is it?
Lol obviously
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by LuvU2: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
bamoski:

Please where is your hand going to?
grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by frankcris(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol obviously
And also this looks like an outing by legionaries...is it?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Makapedia:
Wizkid’s Second Babymama, Binta Shades Him - Fans React

Wizkid’s alleged second baby mama, Binta has declared that she wasn’t the cause of Wizkid and Tania Omotayo’s infamous breakup.

it all started 2 days ago, when Binta threw a shade to Wizkid, after he confirmed that he welcomed a son, Zion with his London manager, Zion.

It is worthy to note that Wizkid never acknowledged Binta’s son, Ayo.. But has acknowledged his first son, Bolu and his last son, Zion.. He even said there are more babies to come..

Binta threw shade via her Isntagram, when she wrote; “Careful what you do to a good woman cause you will have to deal with the B*tch you created”.

A die-hard fan of Wizkid, Omowumi caught the sub for wizkid and responded thus; “Lol, you subbing wiz now? This is an irony, cos you were the one that destroyed his relationship with his gf. They broke up because of you. So this doesn’t add up at all”.

Binta then responded, without arguing about the “You subbing Wiz now”, which of course confirms she was indeed shading Wizkid.. She responded Omowumi as thus: “My dear that relationship was already destroyed long before I came along”.

Omowumi who says he knows a lot about Wiz, said: “Till September 2015, Tania and Wizkid were still together. King Ayo was born January 2016, which means you were pregnant before their break up. She’s a woman like you also, Put yourself in her position on how shattered and betrayed she will fell on hearing her boyfriend of 7 years impregnated another woman, while still with her. Honestly I feel you can do better but there’s always a second chance for every mistake. I wish you the best”.

Now relenting, Binta responded: “Was I the first woman to have a child for him during that so called 7 years relationship? Not to mention how many times the man declared himself single during that time period. Come on now, you are barking at the wrong tree”.

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/wizkids-second-babymama-binta-shades-him-fans-react/

Cc; lalasticlala

Idiots.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by CioAngels(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wizkid, just be careful, you are but a child. Your night is more important, so don't do things you will regret tomorrow. Money is very sweet but happiness is sweeter. Good luck.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Chijosky(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Still baffles me how wizkid fuvks different girls without condom in this 21st century, you want to be like Fela but do you want to die like him?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
None of my biz undecided
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by lovelybugs(f): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2017
I pity all this guy's baby mama's. When Wizkid finally settles down they will be lucky if he even gives them 1 kobo. Like seriously if he ends up having a girl he is truly madly in love (not lust) with then they will know the meaning of being in soup. I just pity the children cause the love and attention given to children born out of wedlock can never compare to the love given to children born from maried people in love.Tania and wizzy dated for 7 years no pregnancy but the baby mamas just slept with him once pregnancy came.so I think it was most likely a deliberate ploy by the baby mama's to get pregnant for him. Most likely trying to get easy money .but Wizkid is a dog sha undecided How can u cheat on ur girlfriend of 7 years? Shows he's not Even a serious boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.