Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (47429 Views)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by otuabasi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
can they just put those suspect in 1 room and put with them all kinds of explosive...serious is better than killing them
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Killurself: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
If dis happened in North, it called boko haram, in East it called terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by indoorscholar(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Liesssss. Is it logical for kidnappers to massacre people like that out of frustration? Don't you think they wouldn't want heat on their back and keep a low profile? Ozubulu massacre still has inner motives!!!

What is logical about crime and criminality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by JamesReacher(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
indoorscholar:

What is logical about crime and criminality?
That's a blanket question, be specific
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by LadyJasper: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Whatever happened to attorney client privilege? angry
There are established limits to such privilege such as when your client admits committing a crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by zacfrancis: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
can u imagine SMH
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by koolaid87: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
purem:
this is what am talking about, that it unfair to marry a 21 year old girl because if we look at it in another angle it not there fault o to have sacked him even if I wasn't there I still know that I Will make it in life because I have watch a 2d movie before coming to this conclusion that wherever you go always stick with your bae yhu never know tomorrow yhu may eat eba

Started reading from the bottom

Sorry if you've wasted your time reading my trash
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
CastedDude:
The suspected leader of a gang known as the "Great Men" Mr. Chinedu Akpunonu (AKA Obrocho) that allegedly masterminded the shooting in St. Philips Catholic Church, Ozubulu, has opened up to his counsel Okechukwu Ikenna and narrated how the shooting was carried out in Ozubulu.

Recently, the Anambra State Police Command paraded four suspected members of a deadly gang (The Great Men) including their leader Mr. Chinedu Akpunonu (AKA Obrocho) who confessed to have masterminded the Ozubulu massacre that had 13 people killed and about 22 injured on August 6.

Chinedu who further confessed to have never sent his boys to attack the St. Philips Catholic Church that led to the shooting of the congregations said: "our target was Bishop, I sent my boys to get me bishop, and when they went to his house and could not find him, they decided to check him in the church and after they realized Bishop had left the country back to South Africa they resorted to killing members of his family which resulted the careless shooting in the church.

One of the suspects, 44-year-old Vincent Ike condemned the killing and disassociated himself saying it wasn't in their plan but the boys overreacted.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/suspected-gang-leader-ozubulu-church-massacre-narrates-attack-carried.html

Believe NPF n SARS at ur own peril.
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by morbeta(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Your confession has earned you permanent residence in Oko prison.

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by nwoye72: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
then why do you want to kill bishop,what has he done to you to deserve death
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by goshee: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
rusher14:
I thought they said it was Hausa.
grin
sorry dear just that violence is the trademark of Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by critic9ja: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
shocked

My eyes must be deceiving me:

I thought i saw my Boyfriend over reacted after "losing target" and i just assumed he doesn't know how to do dat tin
your boyfriend loose target for this ur matter? he will face firing squad. abeg make I "gbenu si Na"
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by OmoEpe(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
I thought the illiterate, idiotic and nonsensical IPOB pigs and piglets said fulanis carried out the massacre. Those people level of stupidity is alarming. No wonder their god the great Jewish wannabe Cownu took them for a ride and eventually made away with their money. The bible says a fool and his money are soon separated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Barrywilly(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
But the Igbos said that it was the handiwork of fulani herdsmen then. So it was an inter tribal war between Igbo drug pushers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic) / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.