Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (69982 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by joviegghead: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
OMG!! shocked. The girl was wrong, no doubt.. But to do this to her is way beyond wickedness. Come on..
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by KpagoGIN(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Is this real? If I am the man, I will run from this woman o.

She did this to her own sister, what will she na do to the man? Mumu man won't run, he'll be feeling special...having two women fight over him. Till we see his own pic on front page, one idiot will na be mentioning me grin

The man has been lucky so far!
come which kind evil picture you carry put for your profile........ I almost choked out of fear!
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
fecta:
Ayam waiting to see what will happen to the husband maybe she will boil one of his egg or fry his sausage

#fecta
Well this story has to be taken with a pinch of salt cause the photos may be true but I'm mot sure about the story.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
When she's about to sleep with another person's husband again and remember the scar..she will keep her legs closed..pele
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Sheusheu: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
Beautiful. Hope the husband got the same treatment tho
stfu!
ontop wetin!

deek!!!!
menh there's more to life than all these sexual bullshit..haba!
u must one animal in human skin ..
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by emmyz09(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Coyotejack:
This her sister is heartless oooo, wetin u do ur husband??

very GOOD QUESTION...
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
Beautiful. Hope the husband got the same treatment tho
why should husband get the same treatment again? 2 wrongs don't make a right
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
aliumik:
Sleeping with ur sister brother?

People from Eastern part are fond of doing it.

When thwy bring their family to live with them in Lagos (their London). Those ones start fvcking their sisters oga like it's no man's business.
It is not srange jare
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
And she's looking like it doesn't hurt at all? Looks more like make up to me. Fake news
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sheusheu:

stfu!
ontop wetin!

deek!!!!
menh there's more to life than all these sexual bullshit..haba!
u must one animal in human skin ..
if a random girl sleeps with your bf/ fiancé , ur speech is perfect . But when your blood sister sleeps with your husband , then that's betrayal of the highest order and both of them should be punished .
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by mrzenith1: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stories that touch.... grin angry
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
why should husband get the same treatment again? 2 wrongs don't make a right
y not ? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If she could do that to her sister , then it's only fair that her husband should get the same treatment
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
The girl is very pretty. The guy must have lured her.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Is this real? If I am the man, I will run from this woman o.

She did this to her own sister, what will she na do to the man? Mumu man won't run, he'll be feeling special...having two women fight over him. Till we see his own pic on front page, one idiot will na be mentioning me grin

The man has been lucky so far!
You're scary tongue
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by hatedisplace: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301943_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother.This Story Has Not Been Confrimed By InsideOutBlog Yet, But Her Face Got Disfigured for life.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-what-this-lady-got-for-sleeping.html
very good if it is true
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by arrestdarrester: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Does this blogger know that it is criminal to post a patient's picture in this manner. This is most certainly someone undergoing treatment.

I don't care what she did, she should sue this blogger for everything the blogger is worth
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Sister's Brother

Ayam not understanding undecided
I was waiting for someone to spot this sordid description. Infact you're intelligent. It baffled me when people had stated presuming the op meant her sister's husband. What of her sister's boyfriend. U too much.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by wyqay: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
nitori oko
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Teacher1776:
No need rushing to put the story here. Next time, be hundred percent sure about your stories before publishing them.

The thing is, nobody sues them, that's why they hurry to post anything they could get their hands on. Even if not permitted to publish as far as they've got data, they'll post it online.

In the US, you get sued for stopping someone from committing suicide.... wink
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by DammyOlu123(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Whoever sutured that wound should be arrested. Such haggard and haphazard sutures and suturing technique for a facial laceration The scar is going to be very ugly.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Photoshop. ..
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Complete story or
#I DONBILIVIT.
OVER AND OUT!
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301943_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-what-this-lady-got-for-sleeping.html

"sister's brother?"
watz up naw
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by shegie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
hope the d manhood was cut off too. dis is too much na
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
y not ? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If she could do that to her sister , then it's only fair that her husband should get the same treatment
she owns her sister and can do whatever she likes with her sister. the younger sister probably tempted the innocent gentleman. you girls should realise men find sexual urge uncontrollable at times especially with the way y'all dress. I'm pretty sure she dressed to attract the man even if he made the first move. no man would do that if the girl is probably dressed and covered. moreover,the husband even has the right to marry another wife and if he is a Muslim,there is far nothing bad about marrying another wife,the worst the wife can do is divorce him. you women that deal with cheating husbands ruthlessly should take it easy pls. you don't own him,he owns you and spends on you. he has his life to live and you should learn to forgive your husband's even if he cheats because its a common knowledge that men are naturally polygamous.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
shegie:
hope the d manhood was cut off too. dis is too much na
why cut off his dick? haven't you cheated on your girlfriend or wife before ? hasn't your dad cheated on your mum before?
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by ejamahrandy: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother.This Story Has Not Been Confrimed By InsideOutBlog Yet, But Her Face Got Disfigured for life.

I dont understand. the bolded and colored
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by omoranmilowo: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
What will happen to her sister's husband she slept with.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by akmath: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
caught sleeping with her sister's brother abi? ok continue.....
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
she owns her sister and can do whatever she likes with her sister. the younger sister probably tempted the innocent gentleman. you girls should realise men find sexual urge uncontrollable at times especially with the way y'all dress. I'm pretty sure she dressed to attract the man even if he made the first move. no man would do that if the girl is probably dressed and covered. moreover,the husband even has the right to marry another wife and if he is a Muslim,there is far nothing bad about marrying another wife,the worst the wife can do is divorce him. you women that deal with cheating husbands ruthlessly should take it easy pls. you don't own him,he owns you and spends on you. he has his life to live and you should learn to forgive your husband's even if he cheats because its a common knowledge that men are naturally polygamous.
the moment I read the words 'own you' , I realised there was no point arguing with you.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
kambili999:
hmmmmm. * speechless *
because of Joystick (according to Oga Seun )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / El Chapo Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.