Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (70138 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Looks more like something done by a good makeup artist. That gash and she's so comfortable.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
The scar would remain forever....whenever anyone asks her how it got there, it would serve as a reminder that adultery kills.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
I wish ha legs Wer closed d way ha mouth is close right now! If true though
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
You are eccentric
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba!!!

What is the world turning into?
Some women are just so selfish.

She can't share a mere preek with her own blood sister when people donate their organs and even blood to complete strangers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Krixon: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
You be mumu
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Krixon: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Na wa ooo!! Somebody cannot just help her sister do 'routine maintenance' on her husbands engine again sad What a wicked world sad
You be mumu
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Krixon: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
There are certain things someone should not do. This is one of those things.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by byvan03: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
If sex actually caused this, hope it was worth it.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
the moment I read the words 'own you' , I realised there was no point arguing with you.
don't men pay bride price in your tribe? are you a partner to a car you pay a dealer for?
a man owns his wife and at the same time is a companion to his wife pls. male and female gender differs,well,it may not go well with you but its true and if you feel it isn't,other points I made are correct
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by bentlywills(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
I was waiting for someone to spot this sordid description. Infact you're intelligent. It baffled me when people had stated presuming the op meant her sister's husband. What of her sister's boyfriend. U too much.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
don't men pay bride price in your tribe? are you a partner to a car you pay a dealer for?
a man owns his wife and at the same time is a companion to his wife pls. male and female gender differs,well,it may not go well with you but its true and if you feel it isn't,other points I made are correct
the other points you made aren't that correct either. Yes Muslims are polygamous but in the first place we don't even know if these lovely folks are Muslims . And even if they are the right thing is to tell your wife as courtesy that u want to take a new wife. You also made a point about the woman seducing him . if she seduced him, couldn't he say no to her. Is he a puppet who has no say or thinking faculties? So if she asked him to go join Isis , he would ?
2) you said no man would do that to a well dressed woman . You do know Muslim women are raped too and they are usually covered head to toe
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301943_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother.This Story Has Not Been Confrimed By InsideOutBlog Yet, But Her Face Got Disfigured for life.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-what-this-lady-got-for-sleeping.html
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
the other points you made aren't that correct either. Yes Muslims are polygamous but in the first place we don't even know if these lovely folks are Muslims . And even if they are the right thing is to tell your wife as courtesy that u want to take a new wife. You also made a point about the woman seducing him . if she seduced him, couldn't he say no to her. Is he a puppet who has no say or thinking faculties? So if she asked him to go join Isis , he would ?
2) you said no man would do that to a well dressed woman . You do know Muslim women are raped too and they are usually covered head to toe
well,you wouldn't understand how seduction could make a man go crazy unless you become a man for one day,its far different from asking someone to put hand in fire.
and about Muslims getting raped,I've never seen any well dressed woman getting raped,a woman being a Muslim doesn't mean she can't dress seductive. there are many Muslim girls that dress really skimpy. Rukky Sanda is a Muslim,Halima Abubakar is a Muslim,Lizzy Anjorin,etc are Muslims and they don't dress Islamic . no man would rape those hijab sisters,I mean a proper hijab sister like the way Muhammad recommended it and not all those small hijabs some girls wear and modify to show their curves .
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Is that a tribal mark
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Sheusheu: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
blackbeau1:
if a random girl sleeps with your bf/ fiancé , ur speech is perfect . But when your blood sister sleeps with your husband , then that's betrayal of the highest order and both of them should be punished .
but that's too much naw
haba
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
sinceraconcept:
well,you wouldn't understand how seduction could make a man go crazy unless you become a man for one day,its far different from asking someone to put hand in fire.
and about Muslims getting raped,I've never seen any well dressed woman getting raped,a woman being a Muslim doesn't mean she can't dress seductive. there are many Muslim girls that dress really skimpy. Rukky Sanda is a Muslim,Halima Abubakar is a Muslim,Lizzy Anjorin,etc are Muslims and they don't dress Islamic . no man would rape those hijab sisters,I mean a proper hijab sister like the way Muhammad recommended it and not all those small hijabs some girls wear and modify to show their curves .
erm I worked for a while in the north and they do rape women in hijab. The only difference is most times those women don't report it
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sheusheu:

but that's too much naw
haba
for u, maybe. Personally , I don't think so. I advice single ladies to avoid married men at all costs. I've seen the toll that s**t takes on families and the kids. It's not funny at all.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
shegie:
i guess u an idiot for u too mention ur dad here with ur mum..oloshi, koni dafun awon iran e.......idiot, oya go mad and Ase ti gun be, dont try me nest tim sogbo
well I don't argue with illiterates. go and try your babalawo practices with someone else cos its obvious you're one. May all these curses go back to you in multiple folds and may all the problems in my life be passed to you inshallah.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by shegie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
it obvious u are not well educated because if u are, u will not damn so low to mention ur useless dad and mum in this issue...Bleep u and die Omo Ale nie
sinceraconcept:
well I don't argue with illiterates. go and try your babalawo practices with someone else cos its obvious you're one. May all these curses go back to you in multiple folds and may all the problems in my life be passed to you inshallah.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by shegie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
oya take pue...yawere
sinceraconcept:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.