Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (39196 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
May God continue to bless it churches and disgrace the satanic prophet

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by aspirebig: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one ....if it is true ...
More of that. ..let the church help with social amenities not only government should do everything.
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Abagworo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyedepo should be arrested without delay. This is people's money that he and his Church are using to develop their own property. Monkey rey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by VULCAN(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't hype yourself, I used to attend Winners ages ago and Oyedepo doesn't even notice his critics

pol23:
Our Criticism is working.
Please let us not stop....
But this still looks so much like real Estate business.
Okay.
What do I know?
At least some people will get work and get paid.
Welcome development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by mofedamijo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
ehissi:

Native fowl...... grin

Wait! So we whey dey give "big" and hope to give even bigger na E be the agric fowl?

Child of God, abeg use small small dey stroke persin! Habaaaa..... undecided
Lol........na be so my oga,una be eagle oooooo
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by arrestdarrester: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those who criticize Churches will not see the benefit of this. All they will be seeing is the amount involved and start asking unnecessary questions. Na wa Ooo

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by vijul: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
so they can embezzle the funds as well and people like you will keep quite and continue to attack churches who have decided to do what the government should have done years ago.

Bobby4090:
Where does this Winners Chapel get all these their money from. Even Redeemed and Catholic Church are not as rich as them. How can a church have 4 private jets, several Universities and all their buildings are massive. Now they are building a 15,000 unit estate. Thats like four times the number of houses in Festac. Is it a Church or an incorporation. I was once visited Covenant Univeristy with a neighbour and believe you me even OAU is not as beautiful and well organised as that school.
Where are our tax masters, isnt it time to start taxing these big corporations that masqurade as churches?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by PVision2020(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Behold the real developer.
Ride on jare papa. Next is Omu aran in kwara, Let's expand Landmark University and have Canaan city Annex.
I expect KICC to do similar thing too in Osun. Let's shift gear to Osun and Ekiti. Lagos, Ogun and Oyo are doing relatively fine. Ondo and Kwara too are catching up.
Our Case is different.

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by cescky(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bobby4090:
Where does this Winners Chapel get all these their money from. Even Redeemed and Catholic Church are not as rich as them. How can a church have 4 private jets, several Universities and all their buildings are massive. Now they are building a 15,000 unit estate. Thats like four times the number of houses in Festac. Is it a Church or an incorporation. I was once visited Covenant Univeristy with a neighbour and believe you me even OAU is not as beautiful and well organised as that school.
Where are our tax masters, isnt it time to start taxing these big corporations that masqurade as churches?

The secret is tithing you all condemn so much
The things of God are foolish to people of the world

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by bezimo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
I am sure if Bishop Oyedepo manages the resources of this country..Nigeria will be on par with many European Nations in terms of capacity building and infastructure development and access.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by hglmkope(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't tell me you are not a member of the church with all these your post about the church.

Statsocial:
TheVictorious Themandator pls help ask if this is just for Church members because I downloaded the forms for buying and they were asking what cell or WSF something I belong to.
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by sucess001(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
You were all paid with intercontinental bank cheques?

Guy....you have been scammed!

That bank doesn't exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Statsocial:
TheVictorious Themandator pls help ask if this is just for Church members because I downloaded the forms for buying and they were asking what cell or WSF something I belong to.

That is the implication.... every benefits derivable from the commission is alway routed through the WSF. ...that is Winners satellite home cell fellowship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by GreatrAnalyst: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bobby4090:

Yours would have been a well written notes if you had included it that what have the tax masters been doing with what they have been collecting also.
Is it about collecting tax alone? How about accountability with the tax collected?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by gregyboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
criticism is working thankgod for the lives of daday freeze and fellow nairalanders

nigeria is for everyone not only the government alone we sohuld also criticise fellow big men in the enviroment who will wait for government to come and tire roadsl
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bobby4090:
Lol...bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by gregyboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
criticism is working thankgod for the lives of daday freeze and fellow nairalanders

nigeria is for everyone not only the government alone we sohuld also criticise fellow big men in the enviroment who will wait for government to come and tire roads
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by GreatrAnalyst: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
bezimo:
I am sure if Bishop Oyedepo manages the resources of this country..Nigeria will be on par with Many European Nations in terms of capacity building and infastructure development and access.
Thanks for saying that.
It is not that Nigeria has low resources, in fact it has too much, but very few shrewd managers.
You don't get bigger to manage well, you only manage well to grow bigger.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by anochuko01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
y'all should wait and see world class road construction...it could be built in a year sef

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by osazsky(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
gregyboy:

nigeria is for everyone not only the government alone we sohuld also criticise fellow big men in the enviroment who will wait for government to come and tire roadsl
its a crime for individuals to tire roads in Nigeria go and read property act in d Nigeria construction

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Tomoarika(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
So nobody noticed the 2011 in the report?
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bobby4090:

Bishop Oyedepo, in an interview made a very profound statement about church financing .... be sure the project is commanded by God. God has a running budget for every agenda of his on the earth and he passes through those who allows themselves to be used , the sheeple to deliver the funds. Be sure of who commanded it for he is the owner of the cattle on a thousand hil.

God can't rain money down from heaven but through those who have subscribed to be money missionaries he sends in the money. It is the major reason the church targets the poor and downtrodden during evangelism.... they want people who can trace when the new era began

This is the church that humbled me for life ... I head a unit where security top goons that would have taken me aeons to meet in persons are under me and I never knew this ...when I decided to ask every one to introduce themselves and what they do I was flabbergasted... no special chair for them , judges carrying waters for ordinary people in the sanctuary units , do you know how many directors of state ministries that are working as sanctuary unit members ..cleaning toilets and arranging the seats

I just want to add that this church has no pastors partnership programs where People becomes partners and give large sums for work ... you can t partner God for ordinary wealth ...ther is no launching , no bazaar , no raffle draws and other gimmicks you find elsewhere ....he said the day God commissioned the church he launched it so no need for another launching

The heaven and the earth are his

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by osazsky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
oyedepo for president 2019 for accountability if he can use 10% from d selected few to achieve all these imagine wat he would do with tax from oil company, import duties,PAYE tax,and income from two million barriel a day even if it was sold at 15 dollar per barrel oyedepo for accountability and transparency vote for LFC
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
To my People here who are reading this, when will they construct a two-lane from Control Junction to world Bank, or from Agudama to Choba, or from Ehimmiri to bypass Olokoro thru Ndume Ibeku?

Wake up my people this is economic rape on my People. Robbing Peter to Pay Paulo.

Teta nu n'ura
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by ecgreb(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Standardize lagard. Have you finish arresting public funds robbers. Unam ke ikot. Akamba Ebussy[quote author=Abagworo post=62647161]Oyedepo should be arrested without delay. This is people's money that he and his Church are using to develop their own property. Monkey rey work baboon dey chop. [/quot
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
hglmkope:
Don't tell me you are not a member of the church with all these your post about the church.

I am a Christian and I consider myself a member of every Church that serves Jesus but I don't attend Living Faith but I am a protégé of Oyedepo in many ways.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
gregyboy:

Bishop Oyedepo doesn't know I exist let alone an inconsequential character like freeze ... a man that is scarcely around will have time to read about the opinions of a certain freeze ...this man doesn't even know about the existence of Some reigning pastors.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by MamaletASO: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
May God bless His church.

Halleluyah!!!
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Spaxon(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
danbrowndmf:
still remember you
you ran away angry cheesy grin
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Deo1986(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Didn't Jesus said my kingdom is no part of this world? And store up treasure in heaven? Acquiring earthly possessions means that these pastors dont even believe in the heavenly stuff.
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by obatoro: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
We were all paid with Intercontinental Bank cheques.
OP please correct this. Intercontinental bank had ceased to exist long ago.
Re: Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
AZeD1:
Intercontinental Bank cheque
The land had been paid for years ago! Infact the land was fenced in 2012.

Cc Obatoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.