Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée (39183 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Here is the moment Popular Pastor Paul Adefarasin raised thousands of dollars for singer, Precious Emmanuel to buy a diamond ring for his fiancée.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SRWjSltbI

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by eleojo23: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

After all, wearing a diamond ring doesn't brings any economic value.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion

319 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by TissuePaper: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I'm literally crying right now, these punk ass fake Nigggaaars are making yo bwoy shed tears

How can u let another person raise money to buy a ring for your bae, I hope you won't cry foul when he demands his share of her pussy to get his money's worth.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by meum: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Raising offering for him to buy diamond ring? Are you serious?!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Davash222(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Dpharisee: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
With 4,000 divorce cases in Abuja Courts alone since beginning of 2020, I dont believe in going down on one knee and proposing with diamond ring.
Just go straight to her parents and tell them you want to marry their daughter if she accepts and be a real man, women love real alpha male not the kneeling sissy like this guy.

From All of us at tsephanyah, formerly known as [b][/b] and other imbecilic irritants on Nairaland we ask our darling daddy Buhari to buy a diamond ring for our darling mummy Aisha to increase her performance in za oza room grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by DirtyGold: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
So poor and sick people do not attend this church? No needy people around the community or neighbourhood of the church?

Why do fund raising for a common ring that doesn't guarantee that marriage will even take place?
Na wa o

What's tha business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by iCauseTrouble: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
May such good gift and favour locate me in this month of March.

If you like, quote me 1 million times, I won't reply. I don talk my own angry

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by franchasng: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by rammytt(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
eleojo23:
As nice as having a diamond ring might sound, I feel the money could be used for something better.

After all, wearing a diamond ring doesn't brings any economic value.

The funny thing with wearing all these expensive jewellery to impress is, unless the owner tells you the price, you will most likely not know.

#myopinion

Judas Iscariot also thought the same way. Is your name Judas ?

John 12:4-8
4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.”

6 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by YummySuits(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
An act of kindness, but totally unnecessary in my opinion. After the ring, what next

If he cannot afford to buy a diamond ring, why not empower him so he can be able to afford such in future. Whatever sha, it's quite generous of him.

Btw, this pastor is fine sha, and his height and body build is yummylicious kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Authoreety: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wait o
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
He had better not waste all that on a ring.. angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by rammytt(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lovely
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by orunmila144: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
hmmm really. awon mugu meji. diamond is a very cheap mineral. it is when you take it back for resale that you will find out that you have being scammed. something that you buy for 10 thousand pounds they will offer you 500 pounds for it

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by StagethemTVee: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why raise funds for someone who cannot afford a diamond ring rather than set him up in a business or investment that will buy diamond rings in furture

4 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by chloride6: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Only virgin girls deserve diamond ring.

It's foolishness to engage a girl deflowered by indomie and egg with diamond ring.

Lol what is your problem

grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by bettyjones853(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by dammiedot(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Misplaced priorities....plus you that used a diamond ring or golden ring or silver ring....in the end na still the same title una go carry...."Married"

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by Unik3030: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
see what Christianity has been reduced to, they won't bother to raise money for the poor among them, they won't bother to raise money for idp but they will b eager to raise money for one guy that the pastor is pleased with. Christianity is Nigeria is a scam

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by emeijeh(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
I hope the bobo has a source of income to sustain the union ?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by IsaacRocks(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
But It Bad, Doh Dont Know the motive behind that.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by IsaacRocks(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I'm literally crying right now, these punk ass fake Nigggaaars are making yo bwoy shed tears

How can u let another person raise money to buy a ring for your bae, I hope you won't cry foul when he demands his share of her pussy to get his money's worth.
wailers
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
IsaacRocks:
wialers

You are not wise
Re: Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée by ursullalinda(f): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
To buy ring......hmmmm.....don't understand Christianity these days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Pastor Cancelled My Friend's Wedding Because Of Premarital Sex. / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.