Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why I think Pastor Chris Should Have repaired his Village Road - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I think Pastor Chris Should Have repaired his Village Road (537 Views)

What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I think Pastor Chris Should Have repaired his Village Road by Adieza(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
If people think I insult JESUS they will just walk away and don't mind me. However, if they think I insult their Pastors which I didn't, they will start insulting and threatening me. But this doesn't bother me.

What has Christianity become in Nigeria? How can Christians be so heartless in our society. If I had any doubt before as to the problems of the Africans then it is clear to me now that it is not just religion or even Christianity that is our problem but Pastors and ignorance about God..

In Europe and America all the atheist business people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and others have what we call Corporate Social Responsibility. This is where all the atheist come together and pledge billions to build and support communities and impact lives all over the world. They build hospital, schools, roads and engaged in research to cure serious diseases. But the Nigerian Pastors have refused to do this. People like me are not going stop until there is a change.

Re: Why I think Pastor Chris Should Have repaired his Village Road by Adieza(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Why I think Pastor Chris Should Have repaired his Village Road by Khd95(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ever since Buhari enter office anytime I hear change my heart go just cut even from conductors sef

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Universe Has No Creator?? / Lord's Prayer: Pope Francis Calls For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.