Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act (23806 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / 8 Facts About Second Born Children We Noticed But Failed To Admit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by stasius: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
RUBBISH!
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Stormyweather(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Most second born children are not shown enough love especially the ones that they are just three and the second born is in the middle. The love is shared between the first and the last.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by biikeys(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Waste of space..
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
baseless
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by gbadexy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
I inclined to agree with the research. The first child is under the pressure to set the standard while the second child feels free from expectations and responsibilities.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by MckOBEY(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shit!
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
My family must be an exception....nothing aligns at all....undecided
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by mrdickhead: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
But I'm not one
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by ajepako(f): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala, ajepako,Oyindidi, adiemus, BruncleZuma oyinda1599, funjosh, aminat508, osusumustflow and rokiatu are all second borned

Second borned ko

Second birthed ni...

Salaro werey tongue tongue tongue
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by DONADAMS(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
fait10:
#Fact
Do u know that the length of your d***k on duty is equivalent to the length of your foot.
if I hear grin
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala, ajepako,Oyindidi, adiemus, BruncleZuma oyinda1599, funjosh, aminat508, osusumustflow and rokiatu are all second borned

[img]https:///media/9-20-2013/mX0G5a.gif[/img]
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by berrystunn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Negative... Attachment
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by joviegghead: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is like this op is normally abnormal.. Which kain tin be this. And them carry this rubbish come fp.

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by mirabel001(f): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
not true....am d second child buh am not rebellious
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by watchindelta(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
lielie first born na kolo pass. first born children no dey get normal brain only 5 brain of sense full their head. only few of dem normalundecided
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by bid4rich(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
sdindan:
Truth.
Last born is the bomb!
The best

The most loved
grin

And the most spoilt
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whoops time to go commit some crime lol
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by eventsms(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Assignment and project writing guide .
popular Final year and advance students project topics and materials website with free download http://www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
1zynnvn:
Thank God , I finally see where I go my rebellion from.so happy right now. Join me celebrate sad
Join u celebrate when u r sad ursef
What an irony cheesy
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Funny and I'm a second born lipsrsealed
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Hector09(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
They are partially right, if my memory serves me right
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by lizzypro: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm the second born and the only male

And this true, if I'm to consider my family

I'm always upgrading from one crime to another grin grin grin

Now changing sha ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Rednaxelot: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ishilove:
BULLSHIT
lol!
Ishilove, You be second born?
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Angy55(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Team 2nd born grin grin grin but I disagree with this write up.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by KingRex1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm the 2nd and last born
I concur.
Though these attributes drop after 20
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by davbravo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
so so false, or maybe my brother is part of the minority..... he's even the most gentle of all my siblings including me
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by begwong: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stewpid research! PROUDLY second born! ��✈
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by shibanbo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
So so true,haaaaa my bros,Haa that one can disturb for the world. But mostly rich lol
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by GoldNiagara(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is this guy a second born, He is th3 second born of his father and third born of his mother.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Blackhawk01: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
lizzypro:
I'm the second born and the only male

And this true, if I'm to consider my family

I'm always upgrading from one crime to another grin grin grin

Now changing sha ..

Hahahaha cheesy grin

You're not alone. lipsrsealed
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm second born but not been rebellious Not prone to crime either

Maybe I'm among the few good ones or the study is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With / Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men / Should You Obey Ignorant Parents??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.