Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act (23809 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / 8 Facts About Second Born Children We Noticed But Failed To Admit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Deo1986(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
:PI am the second child cool and i am the calmest
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by wtfcoded: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op, u're a genius. I so much concur.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by QueenMarvella(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
True
My immediate sister do things that drive me crazy atimes.Acting asf she be tomboy grin
She's just too stubborn compared to d last born.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by sinceraconcept(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Earthquake1:
Our second born is holiest in the family.
he's just a slow poison bro.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Earthquake1: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
sinceraconcept:
he's just a slow poison bro.

Do you know our second born more than me undecided
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by sinceraconcept(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
these researchers are real geniuses. this is very true.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Beedude(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
kense88:
You mean the old fiction story book ?
Ur opinion.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Frankamah11(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you like,keep talking rubbish!
You think the way you raise kids in your country is same as youvdo back here bah??
Ngwanu think again! grin angry
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by chigoizie7(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Trash
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by buffalowings: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2017
2nd born will not like this cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by ajepako(f): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2017
aytigidz433:

Not me. I am a firstborn who grew up as a middle child. Some truth seen in the research sha.

Don't mind that salaro boy

He is nairaland's resident Werey and ogbaje
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Funjosh(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala, ajepako,Oyindidi, adiemus, BruncleZuma oyinda1599, funjosh, aminat508, osusumustflow, rokiatu, Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4yeHERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious allylic uzoexcel Evaberry jennybarbie aytigidz433 are all second borned.

I leave you in the hands of Seun and Lalasticlala tongue
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by eodavids(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2017
WRONG!

VERY WRONG I MUST SAY.

SECOND BORN CHILDREN ARE USUALLY REFINED AND NATURALLY ENDOWED.

EVEN IN RHE HOLY BOOK, AS WELL AS IN REAL LIFE. JUST LOOK CLOSELY, YOU'LL BE CONVINCED.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by timioja(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2017
I am the second born in my house o
But I think I agree about 60%
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by eodavids(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2017
WRONG!

VERY WRONG I MUST SAY.

EVEN IN THE HOLY BOOK, AS WELL AS IN REAL LIFE. JUST LOOK CLOSELY, YOU'LL BE CONVINCED.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Rednaxelot: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Yas, and I'm the most gentle and easygoing my parents children
for where?

You wey dey even find person trouble for here.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by allgoodlight(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2017
wtfcoded:
Op, u're a genius.
I so much concur.
Thanks you are too
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Ishilove: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Rednaxelot:
for where?

You wey dey even find person trouble for here.
I don't find trouble, people find my trouble
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Rednaxelot: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Ishilove:

lol!

You don find my trouble times without numbers. Cos I be gentle boy, na e no make me dey react.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Trigger much?
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Ishilove: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Rednaxelot:
lol!

You don find my trouble times without numbers. Cos I be gentle boy, na e no make me dey react.
Me? When??

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Ishilove: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
oyb:

Trigger much?
No, bad belle dey worry dem
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by lalanice(f): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2017
nice assumptions, it did almost seem accurate
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by lalanice(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
eodavids:
WRONG!

VERY WRONG I MUST SAY.

EVEN IN THE HOLY BOOK, AS WELL AS IN REAL LIFE. JUST LOOK CLOSELY, YOU'LL BE CONVINCED.
grin The rants of a second born child
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
well you said its research and so I don't beleive in any of the results outline. .in most families the first sons especially always misbehave and leaves the second sons to take over the mantle of family affairs..they even behave better.....first son wey feels he has his father wealth and property to inherit and thus act anyhow be living his father money they..but the second son knows dat from day one that he has to struggle to get his on.....in ikwerre, n.a. most second son dey do well pass self. .in Boland, most last born do well pass the first self.....
like I said n.a. research, me do talk my own and its the reality on ground...
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by RillJ(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Second Born Nairalander right now!

Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by ahmad76: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
all second born are going to be so mad at you. We just don't see why we should follow the status quo. We don't like stress, why would I want to read to have a First Class when there is a provision for second class, am I Einstein? If you channel your stubbornness right, you would be a pace setter instead of a path follower. sad sad cry cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by sepalapen(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2017
I know this tete na for those who just realize it sorry o you need reformation to come to term with reality.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Rednaxelot: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Me? When??
Reverse the characters in the handle to know the masquerade.
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rednaxelot:
Reverse the characters in the handle to know the masquerade.
Were you banned?
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Rednaxelot: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Were you banned?
sure!
Till march next year gringrin
Re: Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rednaxelot:
sure!

Till march next year gringrin
What was your offence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With / Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men / Should You Obey Ignorant Parents??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.