Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year (1612 Views)

Incoming Senator Of Abia-north Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Casting His Vote / Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Kamanuozuzu: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
"Mazi Kanu was not a terrorist when i signed his bail. You labelled a man under my surety-ship a terrorist and invaded his home without asking me to produce him, and now you want me to produce a terrorist?” ~Sen Abaribe

Me: My Senator of the Year coolgrin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by femidejulius(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Initially, he applied to the court to stop being Kanu's surety after Kanu the Coward fleed due to an ordinary dancing phyton.

Now this.

The Senator is clearly confused and has shown by all means he regretted standing surety for the run away CanuWard.

In a related development, the election Kanu said won't hold has been held.
cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wisdom

5 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
femidejulius:
[s]Initially, he applied to the court to stop being Kanu's surety after Kanu the Coward fleed due to an ordinary dancing phyton.

Now this.

The Senator is clearly confused and has shown by all means he regretted standing surety for the run away CanuWard.

In a related development, the election Kanu said won't hold has been held. [/s]
cheesycheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by kaltonga: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
d for nigerian education..people no longer think

3 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by kaltonga: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
femidejulius:
Initially, he applied to the court to stop being Kanu's surety after Kanu the Coward fleed due to an ordinary dancing phyton.

Now this.

cheesycheesy
too bad for nigerian education..people no longer think.

12 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by femidejulius(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=62654398][/quote]

All I see in the above picture is an handsome man with tribal marks and a poster who over years has remained stagnant. I expect you to have gotten a better picture over years. Unfortunately, you have refused to move forward.

cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by femidejulius(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
kaltonga:
nigerian education...

Dullard, it is spelt Nigerian with a capital N. You are a good example of that poor education you wrote about. cheesycheesy
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by gidgiddy: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
I always respected this man since his days as deputy Governor of Abia state. He has been a worthy senator too.

When Nnamdi Kanu needed a surety, Eyninna Abaribe stepped up.

Kanu is presumed inncent until stated otherwise by the courts.

But before the courts could render any jurdgment, the Army took the laws into its own hands and illegally invaded Kanu's home commando style and Kanu has not been seen since then.

Abaribe has thus been denied his surety by the criminal activity of the Nigerian Army

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by yarimo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Senator ABARIBE keep your explanation for IPOBIANS gods, In nigeria you must produce Nnamdi Kanu in court you like it or not. Nonsense undecided
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HiddenShadow: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE keep your explanation for IPOBIANS gods, In nigeria you must produce Nnamdi Kanu in court you like it or not. Nonsense undecided

Product of depreciated Nigerian education system.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
yarimo:
Shut up kid! Nobody is your mate here! C'mon crawl into your bed! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Product of depreciated Nigerian education system.
That yarimo, sarrki and jesusloveyou are a comic relief each time they handle their keypads.

5 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
As events unfold, this senator will sue the snake out of Nigerian Army and would be awarded huge damages! Watch out!

5 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by RZArecta(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
yarimo:
cow shít is more intelligent than you cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Shut up kid! Nobody is your mate here! C'mon crawl into your bed! undecided

1 Share

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Jesusloveyou: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
"Mazi Kanu was not a terrorist when i signed his bail. You labelled a man under my surety-ship a terrorist and invaded his home without asking me to produce him, and now you want me to produce a terrorist?” ~Sen Abaribe

Me: My Senator of the Year coolgrin
op,
I am still crying for you.
You have lost your hard earn brain to terrorist KANU and terrorist senator abaribe

1 Like

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Jesusloveyou: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
That yarimo, sarrki and jesusloveyou are a comic relief each time they handle their keypads.
I cursed the day you were born
For mentioning my precious name in terrorist thread

1 Like

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
op,
You have lost your hard earn brain to terrorist KANU and terrorist senator abaribe

So Abaribe is now a terrorist too? Zombie, who did this to you? How much is common sense? How much is wisdom?

2 Likes

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Every sane person will be scared of a terrorist including Sen. Abaribe. It is the job of security agents to catch or provide a terrorist.grin grin grin
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by nabiz(m): 2:09am On Nov 24, 2017
femidejulius:

Now this.

cheesycheesy
u are the product of the sacked kaduna teachers

1 Like

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2017
femidejulius:

Dullard, it is spelt Nigerian with a capital N. You are a good example of that poor education you wrote about. cheesycheesy
Savage
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
op,

yarimo:

femidejulius:

Now this.

cheesycheesy

NO NEED TO SAY BRAIN FALL ON YOU GUYS COS YOU DONT STORAGE TO INSTALL IT.

1 Like

Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I cursed the day you were born
For mentioning my precious name in terrorist thread
You are curse personified. Nobody can help you.
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=62658521][/quote]Who let the dogs out whoop whoop whoop!!
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by femidejulius(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

NO NEED TO SAY BRAIN FALL ON YOU GUYS COS YOU DONT STORAGE TO INSTALL IT.

A stupid guy identified!
Re: Boom! Boom!! Boom!!... Enyinna Abaribe - My Senator Of The Year by femidejulius(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
nabiz:
u are the product of the sacked kaduna teachers

You know not your parents. A baby factory product has been identified!

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Where To Register For PVC In, Sango Ota, Ogun State? / Check Out The Bashing Our Twitter Senator Received For Posting This / Saraki Queries Chief Of Staff Over Role In Northern Leaders’ Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.