Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Igbos Developed Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Developed Lagos (28688 Views)

Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

There is freedom of speech you know

Is that why a whole race is making noise like a mad man while other tribe behave like a normal human being?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
oodualover:

Lols! No you are not. Your population is exaggerated. Just because you sell okrika cloths everywhere does not mean you are that populated.
Then why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:
So you want to tell Igbos how to live and what to say ? ?
The same question a mad man will ask people taking care of him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

Is that why a whole race is making noise like a mad man while other tribe behave like a normal human being?
Which other tribe controls business in Tejuosho, Balogun, Trade Fair, Alabama International, Ikeja, Aswani, Festac, Amuwo Odofin, etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

The same question a mad man will ask people taking care of him!
Calm down and support Igbos

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

I am not bothered. I am just here to expose your usual lies. Just because you sell gala on traffic or okrika cloths does not mean you should exaggerate your population.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:
Bothered? grin
You hate the bothering?

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
oodualover:

I am not bothered. I am just here to expose your usual lies. Just because you sell gala on traffic or okrika cloths does not mean you should exaggerate your population.
OK. So it's good for you to ignore Igbos since their population in Lagos is insignificant

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

Calm down and support Igbos
I WILL ONLY SUPPORT IGBO IN GETTING A CURE TO THEIR SCHIZOPHRENIC GRANDIOSE DELUSION.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Michael004: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo people left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who brought them back grin
Answer what I asked and don't deviate.
Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

Bothered? grin

You hate the bothering?
You remain sleepless because of Igbos

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

They are only ethnic group that open thread about Lagos all the time. Don't Hausa people live in Lagos? Me am not understanding again ooo

6 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Michael004:
Answer what I asked and don't deviate.
Guess who brought them back .

You are the one deviating

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
oodualover:

They are only ethnic group that open thread about Lagos all the time. Don't Hausa people live in Lagos? Me am not understanding again ooo
Its called freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
They open stupid thread every time when their land keep rottening.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

I WILL ONLY SUPPORT IGBO IN GETTING A CURE TO THEIR SCHIZOPHRENIC GRANDIOSE DELUSION.

OK. When can I start importing the medication in question?

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

Which other tribe controls business in Tejuosho, Balogun, Trade Fair, Alabama International, Ikeja, Aswani, Festac, Amuwo Odofin, etc etc etc

THEN CARRY YOUR BUSINESS GO ELSE WHERE TO SHAME LAGOS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT THAN OTHER TRIBES AND NOT GIVEN THE RESPECT WHICH OUT OF YOUR GRANDIOSE DELUSION YOU THINK YOU DESERVE

AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE AGAMA LIZARD BY ANNOUNCING YOURSELVES AND CHESTBEAT ON NOTHING!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:
OK. When can I start importing the medication in question?
Contact your sane brother Ofai

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is ibooeland. If only they spend more time thinking about their land, their youths won't have to forsake it for survival

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Danladi7:

THEN CARRY YOUR BUSINESS GO ELSE WHERE TO SHAME LAGOS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT THAN OTHER TRIBES AND NOT GIVEN THE RESPECT WHICH OUT OF YOUR GRANDIOSE DELUSION YOU THINK YOU DESERVE

AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE AGAMA LIZARD BY ANNOUNCING YOURSELVES AND CHESTBEAT ON NOTHING!
Guess who brought them back :

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

Guess who brought them back :

Then leave again,if lagos actually think she cant survie without you they will call you back.

Actions speaks louder than words instead of Agama lizard syle self glorification!

6 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Today they claim to be the richest, tomorrow they cry they are being marginalized. They are the richest ethnic group but they can't build seaport for themselves. They will rather blaim Yoruba people for everything. Few people patronize Enugu airport, they blaim us for that also.
Iboees need help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by hornyofife: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
oodualover:

When we say iboes are dumb, they begin to cry. A lot of places in Lagos today were carved out from Ogun state.
So that list is bullshiit.
Meaning, the real Lagos isn't Yoruba's, just places craved out of Ogun are yoruba

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
imhotep:

You remain sleepless because of Igbos

IGBO RACE IS THE ONE ACTUALLY DISRACING THEMSELVES AND PICTURING THEMSELVES AS PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM BECAUSE OF LAGOS CITY UNLIKE OTHER TRIBES IN THE COUNTRY!

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
hornyofife:

Meaning, the real Lagos isn't Yoruba's, just places craved out of Ogun are yoruba
You are truly very dumb and have comprehension issues. It is expected of a flatthead. Lagos as at that time was very small in size. In fact, only island and sa few places like Ikeja was what made up Lagos, and it is owned by the Aworis; a subgroup of Yoruba people. Some places like apapa, iyana ipaja, e.t.c. were carved out from Ogun state and joined to Lagos so to increase it size.
Igbo like you can't reason.
Your brain has been compressed

5 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Danladi7: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
hornyofife:

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by nwabobo: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
oodualover:

When we say iboes are dumb, they begin to cry. A lot of places in Lagos today were carved out from Ogun state.
So that list is bullshiit.

Carved out from Ogun state? When was Ogun state created?

I guess you now know who is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by oodualover: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Carved out from Oguns state? When was Oguns state created?

I guess you now know who is dumb.
Igbo!!! You should be able to understand what I wrote. Carved out from present day Ogun. Ogun used to be under Oyo state

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Fulmigati: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
They want Igbos out of Lagos but are strongly against Biafra. This is unheard of levels of confusion.
Hopefully all the external forces holding this fradulent nation together crumble so we can all go our way.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by Basic123: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fulmigati:
They want Igbos out of Lagos but are strongly against Biafra. This is unheard of levels of confusion.
Hopefully all the external forces holding this fradulent nation together crumble so we can all go our way.

hmmmm,VICTIM CARD PLAYING!,IPOB terrorists notorious methodology cool

nobody want Igbo out of lagos.They should just behave responsibly like other tribes in the city by stopping the agama lizard style self glorification and chestbeating.

make your money like dangote is doing his and forget about ownership and who developed what!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Developed Lagos by horsepower101: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fulmigati:

This remains my biggest problem with this frustrated bastards. They want one Nigeria but think they can claim Lagos. They are in for some adventure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.