Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) (17844 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) by geedup(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
issorai!!! so these are the media goons dt edited that "angelic" pictures in that video huh? and the ipad baby picture and even the lady dt bushiri said her husband who left her for another woman will call her phone right in the church. issorai!! i did not say anything, was just passing by
Re: Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Say God

Re: Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) by Adseak(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked shocked
OrestesDante:
grin

If I talk wetin dey my mind now. Some robotic and Zombified block headed Christians will start firing at me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Speaks On Holy Communion, 1850 Pastors Ordained,109 Born @ Convention / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.