Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (270924 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
house ..i have is strong decoder and i need to know how i can connect a cable(not dish...more like external cable) to the antenna port at the back

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ojtech8291: 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
My strong receiver srt4922 never receives boots up to detecting the channels but fails to start displaying anything. Any help for me. It does not even respond to the remote control or even a pressed buttom.
Thank you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iptvgprs: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Startime 5E
Tvsat/Canalsat 16E
7pcs Adult 51.5E
Hotbird 13E..(More than 3000pcs IKS)
1700pcs IPTV channel(Supersport,BeinSport,Skysport,BT Sport...)
paired with our box stable and cheap price for one year, any reseller can free test IKS channel around 24hours.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by purplekayc(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Which channels is showing the confederations football games?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olayinkaboss11(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls guys, on Wednesday night there was this thunder that struck in my area, and almost all my electronic's appliances got spoilt, including my receiver SRT 4950E.
So I took it to a local electronic repairer, The repairer told me that it was the transformer that got burnt and he repaired it for me and the receiver started working again but the receiver is now selecting channels like the multi TV position galaxy and core is not showing, nigcomsat channels are not showing, my nta is showing but sp24 is not showing but when I connect my dish to my second receiver SRT 4669x all the aforementioned channels will be showing with high percentages including my sp24 56%
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by izicooo(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
My satellite (Joy Tv) has signal up to 60 but it cracks, pls what is the solution to this?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by funstufz: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Meaning pls... (Sorry, am a newbie)

Thanks

iptvgprs:
Startime 5E
Tvsat/Canalsat 16E
7pcs Adult 51.5E
Hotbird 13E..(More than 3000pcs IKS)
1700pcs IPTV channel(Supersport,BeinSport,Skysport,BT Sport...)
paired with our box stable and cheap price for one year, any reseller can free test IKS channel around 24hours.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by webngnews: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olympics live tfm ole tv ...hook up to amos fta sat.

Thanks to this .4955

here is the link. type the dot and com and ng together.i hope this helps

https://www.jumia..com. Ng/strong-multifunctional-strong-digital-hd-free-to-air-satellite-tv-channels-receiver-decoder-8422399.html
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
I have a strong decoder 4955B, how can I track TP 12604 H 30000 2/3 at Eutelsat 70B 70.5east, azimuth , through do it myself or TP 11782 H 30000 at same position. Two different installer had failed to nail it
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by adetumi: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please I have forgotten my strong SRT 4672 decoder, I need the master code to unlock it. I have tried several codes gotten online , please help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by FairValue(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening guys, please how can I input or activate keys option on SRT 4955B? Pressing 8280 and co didn't work.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
How are specific channels are to be deleted in Strong srt 4950H?
What can be seen is delete satellite channels.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Roushy(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Rdduite(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
How to enter Biss codes on my upgraded srt 4950H decoder firmware please anyone
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by seyekan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
please who has d latest software strong 4955b..AFN to be specific
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Rdduite post=68455598]How to enter Biss codes on my upgraded srt 4950H decoder firmware please anyone [/quote
Good day, just saw your post... Have you had any solution?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Rdduite(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=yawwilson post=68655899][/quote]

Nah not yet but kindly note that I have upgraded my strong decoder successful, I am looking for how to input biss keys only. After putting the keys what should I do next to descramble those channels?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by fpeter(f): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Roushy:
Where can I buy strong decoder STR 4955b apart from jumia. I need it latest tomorrow.. I hate to wait for delivery. Thanks

Did you get the decoder, was it a card reader?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by VKasparov(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please, where can I download an SRT Loader for Strong SRT 4940?

I did a blind scan and whenever I restart my receiver it freezes on a channel and shows "i" on the receiver screen.

I was told I will have to connect it to the PC with an SRT Loader and install an STB software? I got the latest software for my device from the strong website but I can't seem to find the SRT Loader.

Please help.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2018
VKasparov:
Please, where can I download an SRT Loader for Strong SRT 4940?

I did a blind scan and whenever I restart my receiver it freezes on a channel and shows "i" on the receiver screen.

I was told I will have to connect it to the PC with an SRT Loader and install an STB software? I got the latest software for my device from the strong website but I can't seem to find the SRT Loader.

Please help.
You can get loader from WizKids
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Favemike82: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Please my church wants to start recording our headquarters TV program to a PC from the strong TV decoder...... How do I go about it......I'm a bit of confused about it here..... Here's my WhatsApp number if you have a cool idea of it 09073883665
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by pope5(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Favemike82:
Please my church wants to start recording our headquarters TV program to a PC from the strong TV decoder...... How do I go about it......I'm a bit of confused about it here..... Here's my WhatsApp number if you have a cool idea of it 09073883665
insert a flash drive in thw decoder,
after it displays usb detected press record button on ur remote and record ur programme,
press stop button when ur done it,
remove ur flash from the decoder and plug in to ur pc.
In your flash you will see records folder,
The largest file in the folder is ur programme, usually in .ts format.
You will need media player classic or the latest vlc to view the file
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by christarenaslib: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Please I am an amateur here, I have a strong receiver srt 4663x and a dish installed in nigcomsat position. How can I use it to track other Christian station
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by omoluabi167: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls can i be able to track nigcomsat and tstv in ile- ife, osun state nigeria with 60cm and 90cm dish.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by emmaniche: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
1.8m dish needed in lagos. Hit me up 08165471453.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Princecanada: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hello Famz,
I went to a shop yesterday to get a decoder. Though I was told Strong 4950 is good, the vendor however advised me to get the ACTV decoder. I couldn't get enough info online to help in making a choice, so I told the vendor I will be back when I am ready.
Please, is there anyone here who can help me out?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iptvgprs: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Satstar S6HD (support DD+/AC-3 dobly, True HD)

1, More than 2000pcs IPTV live for FREE (All time not need payment),offer free service for two years;

2, Autoroll of Biss, PowerVU, Tandberg..etc (Only Sport 24 can't open),Powervu open fast only 30sec;

3, FOREVER IKS and FOREVER IPTV (can renew anytime, offer long term support&service)

4, Wifi, GPRS(simcard), 3G/4G, Rj45 port

5, WebTV, VOD ,App online(Youtube,Youpron,Googlemap,DLNA,Weather,DVBfinder,Yahoonews..etc)

6, FTP upgrade of Software and Key, TP full Record&Sigla channel record

.......much function add by sw upgrade in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAL-ttsZ42Q IPTV, APP function of Satstar S6HD,S8HD,S8HD Combo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-WwckpJkM Network setup,Forever IKS and Update sw of Satstar S6HD,S8HD,S8HD Combo
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2019
Please my Strong 4955B is no longer detecting signal.

I've tested the LNB and cable connection with another decoder and they worked fine

Is there any solution to this?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ezichimdon: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
kobyMonsta:
to watch a video you have recorded from your strong decoder follow these simple steps
1.Download and install xilisoft video converter ultimate 6( get it here http://safelinking.net/p/dec4228a6b)
2.add the .trp file in xilisoft converter and convert to desired video file format
3. Enjoy

My strong decoder saves file in .ts format no Converter converts it. Any idea please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.