Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution (3696 Views)

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
There is nothing one will not see all in the name of feminism? Advocating the killing of cheating spouses and calling it a revolution as bloodshed is inevitable in every revolution.What is this world turning to

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by uzoormah(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Her village people has finally seen her picture in their white basin..

Make i sidon 4 front seat, make we dey go FP..
Lalasticlala oya oo!!
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2017
lalasticlala come and take this thread to the permanent site
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Krystalzkris(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Lemme carry chair and wait
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by sarrki(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2017
If it the other way round you call it Genocide against women

They are the problem of this world

Without them we would have remained in the Garden

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
If it the other way round you call it Genocide against women

They are the problem of this world

Without them we would have remained in the Garden

I tireoo.The hypocrisy is sickening!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by nairanaira12: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2017
This is the true face of feminism. As far as they are concerned, murder and domestic violence are welcome as long as the woman isn't the victim.

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by lordkush: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

I tireoo.The hypocrisy is sickening!!!!
guy stop talking with that zombie

you nor see other people quote? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by codedpee(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Silly person.. Why she never join d revolution na? OK she never marry. Oya make she kukuma carry knife enter street, guys full dia.go kill them all... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by lordkush: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2017
it could be she wasn't in control of her actions. I read part of the story yesterday

oh Africa if only some of you know what people can do without coming close to the vicinity. only the atheist and ndi jehovah witness won't but, understand.
I'm defending her, tho.

but make we reason am o. how can that leke leke woman beat, bite, injure, stab and kill her husband without even a scratch on her?

hmmm
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm i see. Heaven should be ready to recieve any babe wey try that one for my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Samusu(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can someone tell me where this woman de live I wan knock on her door

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by soliddust2020: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:
This is the true face of feminism. As far as they are concerned, murder and domestic violence are welcome as long as the woman isn't the victim.

Bunch of hypocrites. If the men start killing cheating spouse you will see them bleating like a goat on heat period. I pity any man that supports this so called feminist because if they their way the male gender will be a second class or lower gender.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
I once tried to engage her in a discussion on Feminism but it turned out she considers it feministic not to argue feminism. She has a bunch of sheeple at her service carrying her message like the holy grail. Feminism has been abused by Chauvinistic females who simply want to revenge the crime of this male chauvinistic world.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/men-chill-feminism-not-think/
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I once tried to engage her in a discussion on Feminism but it turned out she considers it feministic not to argue feminism. She has a bunch of sheeple at her service carrying her message like the holy grail. Feminism has been abused by Chauvinistic females who simply want to revenge the crime of this male chauvinistic world.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/men-chill-feminism-not-think/

That woman is truly sick

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by afroniger: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked Fear this kind of women o, they are ready to spill or even justify the spilling of the blood of innocent men to prove a sick point.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by SalamRushdie: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
The world is really funny , all the women who look like men have all hidden under the auspice of feminist movement in a bid to hide the physical shortcomings but the painful part is that they are trying to lure beautiful feminine looking women into the movement ...The main Objective of the feminist is to spoil relationship between beautiful women and the men the Feminist can never have ..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by nairanaira12: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
soliddust2020:

Bunch of hypocrites. If the men start killing cheating spouse you will see them bleating like a goat on heat period. I pity any man that supports this so called feminist because if they their way the male gender will be a second class or lower gender.

It is not going to happen. A woman will always remain a woman, either she likes it or not.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by soliddust2020: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

It is not going to happen. A woman will always remain a woman, either she likes it or not.
But some men support this radical feminist movements without reading the lines just to be polically correct. Men and women are already equal, they both can become MD/CEO or presidents. There is law against rape and domestic violence, the question what do they want if not to control the male gender through blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by elgramz: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have said it severally that this so called feminism is a demonically inspired philosophy and should not be associated with women emancipation in any way. The proponents of this evil philosophy are not after securing the human rights of women but the destruction of women, families and society at large. I read one ridiculous article by a leading feminist claiming that the nuclear family is evil and must be destroyed for women to be truly free. This philosophy claims to be wisdom while a cursory glance at it exposes foolishness at every turn just like the idiocy exhibited in this story. Unfortunately, so many of our unsuspecting ladies in Africa have embraced this devilish philosophy in their quest for freedom but just like eve and the proverbial forbidden fruit, what they will inevitably get from imbibing this deception is not freedom but a kiss of death

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by OlujobaSamuel: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
hmmmmmmm, weyrey girl, I already told my babe, we cant be equal, I'm not an advocate of gender equality and I dont hide it, mine is gender fairness, we all have our traits attached to gender, so I treat her and respect her as such not to start competing for an equal right that never existed ab initio.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Duru1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
This idiotic idea of revolution is going to create unsafe environ for women in Nigerian society.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Hector09(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Waiting concern me concern her, she said her mind, her opinion, and i dnt have the right to abuse her or tag her a witch, hope too that nairalanders we respect my own opinion too cus i dnt like girls nd i we never marry any one of them
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by owunabastard: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is main reason while the family value in America has deteriorated to the point of no return, single and baby mamas scatter everywhere and seriously affecting their children up bringing.
The only sane society that understand the nature in term of man/woman relationship is the Islam world.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hector09:
Waiting concern me concern her, she said her mind, her opinion, and i dnt have the right to abuse her or tag her a witch, hope too that nairalanders we respect my own opinion too cus i dnt like girls nd i we never marry any one of them

so preaching murder is now one's opinion? Is your brain paining you?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by nairanaira12: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordkush:
it could be she wasn't in control of her actions. I read part of the story yesterday

oh Africa if only some of you know what people can do without coming close to the vicinity. only the atheist and ndi jehovah witness won't but, understand.
I'm defending her, tho.

but make we reason am o. how can that leke leke woman beat, bite, injure, stab and kill her husband without even a scratch on her?

hmmm

However you look at this thing, it is murder. Pure and simple, and she should suffer what murderes suffer

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Hector09(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

so preaching murder is now one's opinion? Is your brain paining you?
thats her own opinion, if e pain ur head go and arrest her, what happen to freedom of speech
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by nairanaira12: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
soliddust2020:

But some men support this radical feminist movements without reading the lines just to be polically correct. Men and women are already equal, they both can become MD/CEO or presidents. There is law against rape and domestic violence, the question what do they want if not to control the male gender through blackmail.

Yes, they can be CEOs in any company, but they shouldn't bring it to the home front
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria brand of feminism is a bunch of frustrated airheads venting their frustration.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2017

hmmm

the man was stabbed in his sleep
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hector09:
thats her own opinion, if e pain ur head go and arrest her, what happen to freedom of speech

you don't have the freedom of speech to preach mass murder.Better get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by SIRmanjar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai! My head don scatter..Govt should use dat woman as scape goat to act as a detriment to others..
She should be horse whipped on all national television till the day she will be hanged.
If not..Man fit they waka on im own je jely,one feminist go pop out from no where shook am knife for back becos Im be man. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Out 1million On This Forum WHEN PDP Wins Ekiti... / Nigeria Might Lose The Next War / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.