Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution (3737 Views)

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by newbornmacho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
Hmmm i see. Heaven should be ready to recieve any babe wey try that one for my side.
I swear.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
Hmmm i see. Heaven should be ready to recieve any babe wey try that one for my side.

bros you never can say.The Late Bilyamin was stabbed while asleep.No full grown man would of course watch his wife stab him to death

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

bros you never can say.The Late Bilyamin was stabbed while asleep.No full grown man would of course watch his wife stab him to death
That means i will have my PERSONAL BED ROOM. I suggest so for ALL husband to be, if them know say them wan live. Some Nigerian girls are devils.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
newbornmacho:
I swear.
Nna eh.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
That means i will have my PERSONAL BED ROOM. I suggest so for ALL husband to be, if them know say them wan live. Some Nigerian girls are devils.

grin grin grin grin grin what about those living in face me-I face you apartment.I think the best bet is to marry a "non-revolutionary" woman

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by urahara(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
soliddust2020:

But some men support this radical feminist movements without reading the lines just to be polically correct. Men and women are already equal, they both can become MD/CEO or presidents. There is law against rape and domestic violence, the question what do they want if not to control the male gender through blackmail.

It would be a good thing if they could channel their activism towards real problems such as gender inequality in the north and in Saudi Arabia.

This feminists just dey make person laugh

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin grin what about those living in face me-I face you apartment.I think the best bet is to marry a "non-revolutionary" woman
Baba it seems like almost all Nigerian women are joining the revolution. I pity those who are not prepared enough for this growing trend.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by GoldNiagara(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
A psychotic and sick woman commits murder this one say Na revolution, remember the weaker sex. I say no more cos if men lash out they do not murder they commit carnage. If a woman can't stand a cheating husband the civilized way is divorce, It is even legal but murder isn't.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by GoldNiagara(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
You call murder revolution, all this aba education, men do not commit murder they commit carnage and Holocaust, when you push them to lash out. There is a civilized way out of it if your husband cheats, it is called divorce and it is legal, murder isn't.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba it seems like almost all Nigerian women are joining the revolution. I pity those who are not prepared enough for this growing trend.

Not all Nigerian women though.Just some psychos masquareding as feminists
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by steve6: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
elgramz:
I have said it severally that this so called feminism is a demonically inspired philosophy and should not be associated with women emancipation in any way. The proponents of this evil philosophy are not after securing the human rights of women but the destruction of women, families and society at large. I read one ridiculous article by a leading feminist claiming that the nuclear family is evil and must be destroyed for women to be truly free. This philosophy claims to be wisdom while a cursory glance at it exposes foolishness at every turn just like the idiocy exhibited in this story. Unfortunately, so many of our unsuspecting ladies in Africa have embraced this devilish philosophy in their quest for freedom but just like eve and the proverbial forbidden fruit, what they will inevitably get from imbibing this deception is not freedom but a kiss of death

Wise words! Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Not all Nigerian women though.Just some psychos masquareding as feminists
I had hated feminists in the past because of what they believe feminism is all about, the way the go about it, but i have decided like those who champion meaningful and sensible feminism, feminists who are'nt thinking from what they have between their legs. Those that don't think like the idiot up there.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
I had hated feminists in the past because of what they believe feminism is all about, the way the go about it, but i have decided like those who champion meaningful and sensible feminism, feminists who are'nt thinking from what they have between their legs. Those that don't think like the idiot up there.

Nigerian version of feminism ast least the type championed by Nkechi Bianze is at variance with the feminism practised in the other parts of the world.What we have here are bunch of hate-filled women who has sworn it will never be well with the menfolk

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Nigerian version of feminism ast least the type championed by Nkechi Bianze is at variance with the feminism practised in the other parts of the world.What we have here are bunch of hate-filled women who has sworn it will never be well with the menfolk
Typically, feminism has a total different meaning on this part of the globe, yes we know the ideal meaning, yet will we play the game with them based on what they say feminism means, making the earth a horible place for them.
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by shallysgirl: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
You go Don die dat time. grin
NaeChris:

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by chiamaka4g: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pity them, they are ugly. That is why they are this bitter
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by mexxmoney: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Hector09:
thats her own opinion, if e pain ur head go and arrest her, what happen to freedom of speech
You are just a big fool. So freedom of speech grants you the rights to defend and encourage bloodshed abi? Stupid idiot!!
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Hector09(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2017
mexxmoney:

You are just a big fool. So freedom of speech grants you the rights to defend and encourage bloodshed abi? Stupid idiot!!
bros why the name calling na, ve i ever wronged u before haba, pls u need to grow up ok
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by Hector09(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
mexxmoney:

Thanks anyway but next time dont abuse me again cus i hate it, i welcum ur opinion, but learn how to talk to some one without insult

1 Like

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by mexxmoney: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Hector09:
Thanks anyway but next time dont abuse me again cus i hate it, i welcum ur opinion, but learn how to talk to some one without insult
I apologize for the insults, it's just that I was really angered by what those so called "feminists" were encouraging in that story. But I acknowledge that I shouldn't have resorted to using foul language and I apologise for that
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution by NaeChris: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
You go Don die dat time. grin
Them never born the girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold story of Yusuf's Bike Accident: Every Single Life In Nigeria Matters / 2019: Olawepo Hashim And The Arewa Challenge / The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.